Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show (6385 Views)

Official Trailer For Jim And Joan / Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by nellaluv(f): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
Jerk Iyke
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by mystikal(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
I normally wouldn't comment on things like these, but this is just lame and pathetic
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Ranoscky(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2010
Jim Iyke ? ? ?

Have i ever heard of him before ? ? ? . . . who is he ? ? ? undecided

Abeg EXCUSS for road make I pass jare. . . .Ndi ara yi akwa! mstchew!!!
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2010
You guys are only being jealous!
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by ladej(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2010
stevetboy9:

You guys are only being jealous!
WORD !!!!!! the more hatred people spew at famous people who are legally making good money, the less chances of them ever reaching those heights,
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by cold(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2010
ladej:

WORD !!!!!! the more hatred people spew at famous people who are legally making good money, the less chances of them ever reaching those heights,
I hear watch u sayin
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by ladej(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
ogugua88:

^^^^^^^^
LOL! Exactly.
Good point jari. If he has money to throw away, he should throw it in the right direction, ie. the homeless, the sick, the hungry.

a careful search on the internet will reveal that he does throw his money in the right direction  ie. the homeless, the sick, the hungry. have you heard of the jim iyke foundation? check out http://www.jimiykefoundation.com/. it might not quite be on the level of angelina jolie and the like, but the brother is trying. cut him some slack please.
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by ladej(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2010
cold:

I hear watch u sayin
thanks bro. i never beef successful people because i want to be successful. i try to emulate the attitudes that make them successful [i.e. work ethic, drive, attention to detail, ambition, refusal to take no for an answer, never giving up], of course without God nothing works.
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by DeepSoul(f): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2010
Whilst it's ok to attack the obviously dumb idea for searching for Jewel For Jim Iyke, attacking him on a personal level is unacceptable.
Most of you havent even met the dude before. Haba!! Most of what we know is hearsay and gossip from soft sells.

On the other hand sha, my only reason for beefing his proposed reality show is the fact that he's auditioning abroad.
Plus, oh God please someone teach this guy how to dress!!
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
u guys shud take it easy now!dats cool if u'll ask me cos i tink entertainers have started takin a cue from d'banj 2 be enterprisin n invest 4 d rainin day insted of spendin money wrecklessly.i fink dats his own way or idea of investin n theres notin bad if he copies d'banj afterall ppu copy odas ideas n works n its not a bad tin.am not his fan but i think he's bvin logical here
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
nellaluv:

The reverse is the case instead you [size=20pt]galavants[/size] about saying things you know nothing about.

Okay, I understand, I "galavants" about. grin

It shall be well with you. grin grin grin
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by tjskii(f): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
i like jim iyke and all,but this reality show thingy is beyond me,i really dont understand the rationale behind it undecided
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by chika98: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2010
Someone said he has an [i]"Amerigbo" [/i]accent
I think I just about fell over my chair grin grin grin
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by shilling(f): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2010
Jewel for Jim. . . like wtf?!!
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Ranoscky(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2010
Just don't know what to say. . . .

*walk's out singin Lil Wayne ft Eminem - No Love!*
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by ladej(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2010
Deep Soul:

Whilst it's ok to attack the obviously dumb idea for searching for Jewel For Jim Iyke, attacking him on a personal level is unacceptable.
Most of you havent even met the dude before. Haba!! Most of what we know is hearsay and gossip from soft sells.

On the other hand sha, my only reason for beefing his proposed reality show is the fact that he's auditioning abroad.
Plus, oh God please someone teach this guy how to dress!!

errrr whats wrong with auditioning abroad? embarassed
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by ladej(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
kulyie:

u guys shud take it easy now!dats cool if u'll ask me cos i tink entertainers have started takin a cue from d'banj 2 be enterprisin n invest 4 d rainin day insted of spendin money wrecklessly.i fink dats his own way or idea of investin n theres notin bad if he copies d'banj afterall ppu copy odas ideas n works n its not a bad tin.am not his fan but i think he's bvin logical here
was d banj's idea even original, anyone heard of flava of love by flava flav? d banj 's koko mansion was definitely not ORIGINAL. nothing wrong with jim exploring multiple streams of income. if most of you want to depend on 9-5 money only, dont expect everyone else to follow suit.
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by ladej(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
chika98:

Someone said he has an [i]"Amerigbo" [/i]accent
I think I just about fell over my chair grin grin grin
grin
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Mirage25: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
Dis dude is jst dumb, nd gals could be funny at times, i wonder wot they love about dis lame dude. I'm sure this is another scam play from the one and only chief scammer Jim Scammer Iyke
Found this on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uBUO5a1zbo dunno how far its true but i dnt trust dis guy, he's jst tryn to make more fast money nd bit**s,
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by MrToro: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
ladej:

grin

Awesome, lol

Btw this is copy copy
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
Seriously, for real?

After reading all the comments on this thread, while few made a point; others could not help but use curse and abusive words. This is exact same behavior holding some Nigerians back. I've realized that some Nigerians and most at that really find it difficult to dislike something without calling names. I hate to break y'all bubble, but for real unless if he wasn't doing it for ratings, I guess he could really care any less about public opinion.

As for me, I rarely watch Nigerian movies let alone TV series but not to say I don't know Jim, I do but it doesn't really bother me with what he does. If everyone is looking at something original, you sure ain't gonna find it, very rare. If he decides to make money like that, or be more popular to attract media publicity, let him be. Gee when is all this hating gonna stop? If you don't like him nor his program, that's fine, then don't look at them but if u gonna call names, stick your hatred up your a$$(go figure).
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2010
i can understand, now, why he was hell bent on clearing and dismissing the rumors about him being HIV+. it would have killed this show. . . . . . . . . . . . .
btw, they are talking of nationwide, what nation is that?! is he only looking for "skanks" in the US, no casting in 9ja?!

funny how the winning gal would win $50K to become the bobo's soulbedmate. this show's concept makes NO SENSE!
if he was really looking for a soulmate then why the money?! any fool would know that the money would attract skanks/golddiggers and what not. if he is such a fantastic person/actor/human being, just the thought of being with him would/should be the BIGGEST PRIZE (aka the bachelor/flavor of love). . . . . . . and if the winner's special skill is whats important here then why should that person become his soulmate/bedmate etc?!
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ Those saying he's copying kokomansion, was koko mansion an original idea? Did D'banj not copy Playboy Mansion ni abi which kain yamayama are you guys yarning?

Meanwhile, someone said he has labalaba lips? I don die! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by obinna5000(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Meanwhile, someone said he has labalaba lips? I don die! grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin be labalaba lips?? cheesy grin
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

@ Those saying he's copying kokomansion, was koko mansion an original idea? Did D'banj not copy Playboy Mansion ni abi which kain yamayama are you guys yarning?

hey Spikey, its been a while, how you dey?! whats LABALABA lips?!
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by AMIRACH: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
hohohahhahahha i laugh in spanish cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i cry in German, madness who is Jim Iyke and what does he do? Nigerians always trying to copy nonsense.
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by obinna5000(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
AMIRACH:

hohohahhahahha i laugh in spanish cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i cry in German, madness who is Jim Iyke and what does he do? Nigerians always trying to copy nonsense.

@AMIRACH
How does someone cry in German?
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

hey Spikey, its been a while, how you dey?! whats LABALABA lips?!

Hiya dear kiss. I'm cool jare, you nko?

In yoruba, labalaba means moth/butterfly. . . . .so I was quite shocked to find someone say his mouth looks like a buttefly. grin
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by esteelv: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
Nairalanders,una no go kill person, i simply can't stop laughing at all d comments.
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
ladej:

a careful search on the internet will reveal that he does throw his money in the right direction  ie. the homeless, the sick, the hungry. have you heard of the jim iyke foundation? check out http://www.jimiykefoundation.com/. it might not quite be on the level of angelina jolie and the like, but the brother is trying. cut him some slack please.

Until I see something come out of it I go yan. Wyclef Jean has a foundation too you know.
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by deols(f): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
too bad d way 9ja pple hate. Being famous now seems like a bad idea
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hiya dear kiss. I'm cool jare, you nko?

In yoruba, labalaba means moth/butterfly. . . . .so I was quite shocked to find someone say his mouth looks like a buttefly. grin

i am good. same all on this side of town. . . . . . . . . butterfly?! some people need to get their eyes fixed, seriously!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supernatural Season 5 / Where To Download Latest Foreign Movie / Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.