Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,325 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Cry For Help. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help. (19774 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
good evening fam
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guest007:
kiss
thank you for keeping our hope alive.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
weak45:
thank you for keeping our hope alive.

Thank you for the honour.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning, family smiley

Whoever is sharing energy, dash me some!

It's a beautiful day, let's mark the register this morning!

Whatever you're looking for.. you must first give it in order to be a prefect match to it.

You want money, then give money, keep the currency (current) flowing, and that's it... If you're looking for love give it and watch it bounce back. This universe is fluid, and it curves and molds around you, it's not a solid *Will Smith*

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by AntiMCU: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guest007:
Good morning, family smiley

Whoever is sharing energy, dash me some!

It's a beautiful day, let's mark the register this morning!

Whatever you're looking for.. you must first give it in order to be a prefect match to it.

You want money, then give money, keep the currency (current) flowing, and that's it... If you're looking for love give it and watch it bounce back. This universe is fluid, and it curves and molds around you, it's not a solid *Will Smith*

Doesn't always work that way! smiley
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

If that's what you believe then who am I to disagree smiley
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

If that's not happening for you, then you need to clean and overhaul your Vibrations. I am learning to Trust the process, now that is something.

This it works, na work, na child's talk.

You are the author of your life, God is a wishing well, or genie, or nothing or everything. All that matters is that you are at the centre of the universe, looking back at yourself smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by AntiMCU: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guest007:

If that's not happening for you, then you need to clean and overhaul your Vibrations. I am learning to Trust the process, now that is something.

You are the author of your life, God is a wishing well, or genie, or nothing or everything. All that matters is that you are at the centre of the universe, looking back at yourself smiley

Some deep shii here.
You into astral projections or something.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Some deep shii here.
You into astral projections or something.

Why does everyone ask that? I don't know what that is but no... I'm not into anything. It's just how I reason life grin
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guest007:

Why does everyone as that? I don't know what that is but no... I'm not into anything. It's just how I reason life grin
good evening,trust your day was good. we did well today over here.anxious about the chemo, heard some negative stuffs but i refuse to believe them because most times my fears dont happen.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by tolanibae(f): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guest007:

Who are you?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
tolanibae:

Who are you?

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2019
weak45:
good evening,trust your day was good. we did well today over here.anxious about the chemo, heard some negative stuffs but i refuse to believe them because most times my fears dont happen.

Good morning, I could only imagine what you guys must be going through. I don't know whether investigation or going in Blind is the better option. He has youth on his side, and elderly people go through chemo and survive. I affirm his health, and I believe in his strength. Send him our love. kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by tolanibae(f): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Guest007:

I love your world view
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
tolanibae:

I love your world view

Great minds think alike kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
I greet the residents of this home grin

Can we talk about the financial implications of chemo, wake45, how much will it set you back? What dates have you been told to get the chemo done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2019
good morning and happy sunday fam.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Guest007:
I greet the residents of this home grin

Can we talk about the financial implications of chemo, wake45, how much will it set you back? What dates have you been told to get the chemo done?
sorry for the late response,i can only access the internet with a computer as my phone currently is not enabled to.

the cost of the drugs for chemo per cycle is 47500 and it will go for 6times,currently with the help i have gathered from here i can pay for 4 cycles.

thank you so much @guest007 you done so much and i appreciate every other person who lent a helping hand.

the chemo commences tuesday as against initial date of wednesday.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help. by Modupetemmy1(f): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2019
the lord is your strenght
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
hello everybody,hope you are feeling fine!
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
weak45:
sorry for the late response,i can only access the internet with a computer as my phone currently is not enabled to.

the cost of the drugs for chemo per cycle is 47500 and it will go for 6times,currently with the help i have gathered from here i can pay for 4 cycles.

thank you so much @guest007 you done so much and i appreciate every other person who lent a helping hand.

the chemo commences tuesday as against initial date of wednesday.

This is great news! I'm so happy to help.
I think you should create a new thread with the new information. Keep us updated and I affirm wealth and health kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
weak45:
hello everybody,hope you are feeling fine!

How are you feeling today? kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
good afternoon fam,hope you are all doing fine in your endeavors. today some dosage of the chemo was administered and will continue so for the next five days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007:

How are you feeling today? kiss
doing fine,how are you and family doing?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
weak45:
doing fine,how are you and family doing?

Your time stamp: 3.33

We're blessed thanks hun smiley
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007:

grin my warmest regard to them.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007:

you must have been making attempts at sharpening your psychic abilities,so what does the synchronicity of the 3:33 portends? grin
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
weak45:
you must have been making attempts at sharpening your psychic abilities,so what does the synchronicity of the 3:33 portends? grin

It means you're guided grin
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
weak45:
grin my warmest regard to them.

Thank you smiley
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007:

It means you're guided grin
grin grin it means well then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.