Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

A Cry For Help. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help. (19878 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 1:24pm On May 02, 2019
good afternoon fam. hope you are all feeling fine
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 1:28pm On May 02, 2019
its been awful and painful this past days for the lad,intense fever and pain coupled with incessant vomiting and sleepless night. his weight loss is frightening.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 1:29pm On May 02, 2019
Guest007:

Thank you smiley
how are you doing today?
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 1:34pm On May 02, 2019
weak45:
its been awful and painful this past days for the lad,intense fever and pain coupled with incessant vomiting and sleepless night. his weight loss is frightening.
That's chemo for you.

He'll pull through. We're rooting for him.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
weak45:
how are you doing today?

I was just thinking about you... I'm very well thank you. How are you and lil Bro doing today?
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 2:35pm On May 02, 2019
czarina:
That's chemo for you.

He'll pull through. We're rooting for him.
thank you for the unrelenting concern,how is jos today?
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
Guest007:

I was just thinking about you... I'm very well thank you. How are you and lil Bro doing today?
i am doing fine,he is in a severe state but i believe he will be fine as days goes by.
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2019
weak45:
thank you for the unrelenting concern,how is jos today?
Jos is fine today, bless God.

And again, ensure every food he manages to eat is nutrient-dense. His immune system needs it right now. And take good care of you. I know it's hard but he doesn't need sad faces around. Be strong for him.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
czarina:
Jos is fine today, bless God.

And again, ensure every food he manages to eat is nutrient-dense. His immune system needs it right now. And take good care of you. I know it's hard but he doesn't need sad faces around. Be strong for him.
he barely eat enough,have to put in a lot of cajoling and persuasion to achieve very little result. the food are mostly balanced and i try to put up a happy face even though deep down i am a wreck.
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 3:10pm On May 02, 2019
weak45:
he barely eat enough,have to put in a lot of cajoling and persuasion to achieve very little result. the food are mostly balanced and i try to put up a happy face even though deep down i am a wreck.
I understand, just keep at it.

He'll bounce back once the chemo side effects wear off.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2019
weak45:
i am doing fine,he is in a severe state but i believe he will be fine as days goes by.

It will get easier for him, amen!
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 10:56am On May 05, 2019
good morning fam! a happy sunday and fruitful week ahead to you all.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:48pm On May 08, 2019
good evening good people, its been a while since i updated. i trust you are all in good health!
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 6:50pm On May 08, 2019
weak45:
good evening good people, its been a while since i updated. i trust you are all in good health!
Yes, we are!

How are you and how's our warrior?
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:59pm On May 08, 2019
czarina:
Yes, we are!

How are you and how's our warrior?
he is fighting and hopefully will come out victorious. the effect of the chemo is on the downside as there is no more case of vomiting plus feed consumption have greatly improved.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:02pm On May 08, 2019
we are negotiating to be coming from home for the chemo session so as to reduce the ward bill which have accumulated heavily but they are advising we wait for a few days while they monitor his progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 7:10pm On May 08, 2019
weak45:
he is fighting and hopefully will come out victorious. the effect of the chemo is on the downside as there is no more case of vomiting plus feed consumption have greatly improved.
Good to know! He is coming out victorious! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 08, 2019
weak45:
we are negotiating to be coming from home for the chemo session so as to reduce the ward bill which have accumulated heavily but they are advising we wait for a few days while they monitor his progress.

Please create a new thread, and update us on your financial situation, and what you need going forward.

I'm sorry for the absence, I have exams all this month, send my love to our lil brother kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 9:18am On May 09, 2019
Guest007:

Please create a new thread, and update us on your financial situation, and what you need going forward.

I'm sorry for the absence, I have exams all this month, send my love to our lil brother kiss kiss kiss
good morning,good luck in your exams,will update as we make more progress. thank you for all the support. hope you are finding the exams interesting.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
good afternoon fam. hope you are all doing great in your endeavors, we are doing great as well as we await the second round of the chemotherapy.

recovery from the effect of the first round is positive and we are glad our fears are not real.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2019
weak45:
good afternoon fam. hope you are all doing great in your endeavors, we are doing great as well as we await the second round of the chemotherapy.

recovery from the effect of the first round is positive and we are glad our fears are not real.

Thank you for making my day kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:57pm On May 15, 2019
Guest007:

Thank you for making my day kiss
smiley,how are you faring?trust your exams went fine. my biggest regard to your family.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2019
weak45:
smiley,how are you faring?trust your exams went fine. my biggest regard to your family.

I'm good thanks hun, I tried my best so I'm happy with that... how are you feeling?
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:27pm On May 15, 2019
Guest007:

I'm good thanks hun, I tried my best so I'm happy with that... how are you feeling?
good to know you are good. i am cheerful and optimistic.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:32pm On May 15, 2019
good evening @czarina,i saw you peeping. hope you are doing well? my warmest regard to your household.
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 7:34pm On May 15, 2019
weak45:
good evening @cz.arina,i saw you peeping. hope you are doing well? my warmest regard to your household.
Lol....I "peep" anytime I see you or Guest007 's comment. It's a habit. cheesy

And thanks for asking, I'm good.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 15, 2019
czarina:
Lol....I "peep" anytime I see you or Guest.007 's comment. It's a habit. cheesy

And thanks for asking, I'm good.

How's my favourite therapist grin
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 15, 2019
weak45:
good to know you are good. I am cheerful and optimistic.

Today is my birthday and that right there is my present from above. kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 8:28pm On May 15, 2019
Guest007:

How's my favourite therapist grin
cheesy I dey jor.

Trust you're good too?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 15, 2019
czarina:
cheesy I dey jor.

Trust you're good too?

I'm a year older today, so da JD and Henny is on tap *insert pop champagne shampine imoji* grin
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 8:36pm On May 15, 2019
Guest007:

Today is my birthday and that right there is my present from above. kiss
Happy birthday... Live long and prosper. You'll continuously be celebrated. Goodness will find you at all times. Your joy will not be cut short. Everything you touch shall flourish. The best of the land shall be yours. You'll reign in and out of seasons. Strangers will favor you. Family will favor you. You shall always be remembered for good. Your kindness will be rewarded a thousand times. You are a blessing and blessings will never elude you. Your light will never dim out.

*hugs*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 8:38pm On May 15, 2019
Guest007:

I'm a year older today, so da JD and Henny is on tap *insert pop champagne shampine imoji* grin
Reminds me of a certain "beer parlour" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Run Away From Home / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.