Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos (12514 Views)

Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by 247naijamedia: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Receiving my Certificate of Return today at INEC Headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun State. I dedicate this victory to God and the good people of Ogun State.

Flanked by my dear wife, Mrs Bamidele Abiodun while receiving my Certificate of Return at INEC Headquarters.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/INEC-Presents-Certificate-Of-Return-To-Dapo-Abiodun-Photos.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by 247naijamedia: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2019

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by 247naijamedia: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2019

1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by 247naijamedia: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good Bye Amosun

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by lankka: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mods ban d fixed game scammers fr life nau...
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by okerekeobasi: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
K
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Gsteve01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats Tinubu boy undecided

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by zita40: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Eeya goodbye Amosun

sad sad

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations to our New Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Olajah81: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Victory for Ogun pple...
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street(Imobido, Iperu Remo) one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
I sense this man is going to perform well

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Oddsman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats new governor of Ogun state

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Get Affordable apartments
call and whastapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Oddsman(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:
I sense this man is going to perform well

Maybe, maybe not. Just know he is going to recoup his campaign spendings sha.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Kingseex1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congrat
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by mercy456: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
wink
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Enniez2018(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olajah81:
Victory for Ogun pple...
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street(Imobido, Iperu Remo) one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by profmsboi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulation Sir
Ahbeg, who go borrow me 25K, I need am urgently
I go return am by month end of April.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by sogodihno: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gsteve01:
Congrats Tinubu boy undecided

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#

Atiku slave,u are welcome

4 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by propsvila: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by DBossNG(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Gsteve01(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tinunu defender, receive sense.
Sogo, Must you jump on every comment containing your god.
Your name sef get as e be. Sogodinho

sogodihno:

Atiku slave,u are welcome

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by sogodihno: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gsteve01:
Tinunu defender, receive sense.
Sogo, Must you jump on every comment containing your god.
Your name sef get as e be. Sogodinho

yes, am his defender, go kill urself.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos by noisy45(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
As usual the the frog eyed renowned thief Tinubu will draft all members of his cabinet

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate / 10 Governor Who Sacked Appointees, Dissolved Executive Councils In 2021 / Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.