Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly (28745 Views)

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by BusinessHub1: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2019
id911:

Your much acclaimed education in SW is a ruse. You saw the heading of this thread but you still found a way to disgrace yourself as usual. Smh

The most important thing is that, PDP owns the government house in Sokoto
Your first paragraph is absolutely correct!
How can people claim to be the most educated but at the same time the most dumbest! Tufiakwa
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2019
APC members can and should checkmate that snake. The Sultan will regret his actions later for sure. But I blamed Buhari for not going to Sokoto b4 the supplementary election. His presence could have won the day for the party.
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by id911(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Mosesm:

Nothing is more stupid that not knowing one’s level. The guy is millions years ahead of you in inductive and deductive reasoning, analytical ability and cognitive capacity. Just count as he has intelligently counted and see who is the fool

For any party to control the parliament, it must have 2/3 majority to make it absolute. Any thing other than that doesn't hold water

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by id911(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Your first paragraph is absolutely correct!
How can people claim to be the most educated but at the same time the most dumbest! Tufiakwa
grin grin
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by seunmsg(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

The control of the house invoves
1. Impeachment
2. Passing bill

If you can't do then above you are not in control of the house.
Anyone can be voted the speaker with the influence of the governor.

APC cannot impeachment the governor of Sokoto state because they don't have the needed 2/3 of the majority.

Go and get educated and as I said half education is dangerous.

This thread is hitting on the fact that none of the two leading parties have the control of the house which is very much correct.

Stop arguing blindly my friend. What is required to pass a bill is simple majority of members present once quorum is formed and not 2/3 of the total members of the house. If you still want to continue to wallow in your ignorance, that’s your problem.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by BrownRoofRep: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

Stop arguing blindly my friend. What is required to pass a bill is simple majority of members present once quorum is formed and not 2/3 of the total members of the house. If you still want to continue to wallow in your ignorance, that’s your problem.
The only problem here is political thuggery which as it seems people from your area produce in mass.

The standing of PDP an APC in the Sokoto House means the governor has upper hand since the they can't impeach him, he just has to lobby a few with mouth watering offer and they dance to his tune.

Now rush back your daily job of licking your masters as.s.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
id911:

Your much acclaimed education in SW is a ruse. You saw the heading of this thread but you still found a way to disgrace yourself as usual. Smh

forgive that nigga
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by yaki84: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are a loser, admit it.
i think.that boy needs.a.job urgently...

lets repost his activity n time spent online i think that will go a.long way.to convince employers on his pathetic condition.
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by yaki84: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

The Nation is a credible source and the names of all elected members were also listed. Hopefully, the APC members will stay loyal to the party and not compromise. APC can use the control of the state assembly to put the governor on his toes and maybe, take back the state.

can u tell dis forum what happened in plateau state.in 2015?
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by ibnlawal(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
id911:

Lobatan! This guy finish them pata pata, thank God I'm not from south west
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by ChristianNorth: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
yaki84:

i think.that boy needs.a.job urgently...

lets repost his activity n time spent online i think that will go a.long way.to convince employers on his pathetic condition.
Pity the dude abeg
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by olajizz01(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
orion7:
as from this moment

pdp won't loose states.

But apc? with a divisive person like oshomole the party will scatter.

what I'm seeing now. is oshomole being used by the kyari elrufai and co. to hook tinubu.

They will need a southern face for that. And osho baba is the perfect tool. or should I say a perfect willing tool
Ipob thinking.
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by orion7: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
olajizz01:
Ipob thinking.
zombie. get lost
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by olajizz01(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
orion7:
zombie. get lost
Hahahahahaha.....................
no be fight na wailer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka / Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.