Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest (3899 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Ikeboboafri: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu has reacted to the court order for his arrest after his revoked bail, issued yesterday by a Federal High Court which sat in Abuja. In a live broadcast on Radio Biafra last night, Kanu said he was compelled to make the broadcast because of what his “enemies” are plotting against him. But he insisted that his perceived enemies will not prevail because light is on his side.

The IPOB leader said, “I have been compelled to make this very emergency broadcast this evening by the turn of events and we must address what our enemies are doing head-on.

“We know there is gang up against IPOB, there is gang up against Biafra, and there is gang up against my humble self but in all their doings in all their machinations and in all their plans and their atrocities they will never prevail because truth is in our side, light is in our side and Chukwu Okike Abiama is with us and he would never abandon us until Biafra is restored and beyond.

“We are here to propagate this very gospel, the gospel truth and the gospel of redemption. People of iniquitous disposition will not understand what we are trying to do but the throne of light will”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-to-court-order-for-his-arrest/

lalalsticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by BuhariAdvocate: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy come back to defend yourself terrorist.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Kundagarten: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2019
To know I use to support this idiot makes me wanna puke.
This chest beating gay that adviced people not to vote, like he had a grand plan to actualize Biafra if people refuse to vote. At the moment, all those who supported him in the past have since realised their mistakes. People like Abaribe, FFK, Adeyanju etc.

If only this idiot was able to harness the opportunity that fell on his lap, he would have been a real hero. Ojukwu was a true genius, he knew what he wanted unlike this foool.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by demolinka(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Oga come Biafra na! Leader wey dey chop turkey for Israel while him people here just dey manage to survive...that one na leader?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Mutemenot(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Useless fraudulent idiot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Herdsmen: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Kanu is outdated..

Playing hide and seek with himself..

But not Biafrans...

He should go screw himself

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by B1ak3: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
How do people take this guy serious? He always sound like a comedian to me. Him, FFK and Obahiagbon have the same effect on me whenever they speak. They always fail to make any sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by GavelSlam: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2019
No erection.

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Oldsilver: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2019
GavelSlam:
No erection.

grin
Before lefelendum grin
cc Silasnwude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by tsinzu: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
I lost confidence in this man because of his antics during the last elections. He is just myopic man that can't see the bigger picture

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by PFRB: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Defend himself in a court where there is no justice?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Kahujadekadura: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kundagarten:
This chest beating gay that adviced people not to vote, like he had a grand plan to actualize Biafra if people refuse to vote. At the moment, all those who supported him in the past have since realised their mistakes. People like Abaribe, FFK, Adeyanju etc.

If only this idiot was able to harness the opportunity that fell on his lap, he would have been a real hero. Ojukwu was a true genius, he knew what he wanted unlike this foool.
Who told u dey have forsaken him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by lastmessenger: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The terrorist are with ak 47 ready to attack the next village in taraba and plateau.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin

Look in the mirror and say " I am exceptionally stupid" if you ever believed this guy for a second.

In 2016, we told many of you here within seconds, yet it took you almost 4years to realize what we knew in 4 seconds.

I would hate to be this dumb .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by loveth360(f): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lol. see how children of hate and enemies of biafra are now claiming how they used to support mazi Kanu.

We ipob still love Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by gidgiddy: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kundagarten:

You don't have to support Nnamdi Kanu, what is important is that you support what he stands for, the freedom of the people from Nigeria

Supporting Nnamdi Kanu is secondary to the main issue

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by kayalcomp: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
tsinzu:
I lost confidence in this man because of his antics during the last elections. He is just myopic man that can't see the bigger picture
God bless u. Let him enjoy the results of his actions then, now. In life someone need to think very well before taking actions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by limeta(f): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Afonjas make una chill

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Nwadiuto247: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kundagarten:

Thank God your eye don clear. I quarreled with you guys several times over your sheepish followershio of this guy and it was as if i was disturbing you guys. Una eye don dey clear now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
B1ak3:
How do people take this guy serious? He always sound like a comedian to me

People take him serious because they are tired of "one Nigeria"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by GavelSlam: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

Just how people embraced MMM because they were tired of poverty.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

Just how people embraced MMM because they were tired of poverty.
grin

Both MMM and Nigeria have both failed, Biafra is yet to fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Yyeske(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Thank God your eye don clear. I quarreled with you guys several times over your sheepish followershio of this guy and it was as if i was disturbing you guys. Una eye don dey clear now
Thank God say their eyes don dey clear small small, I can still remember the insults I received from them just because I tried educating them about that fraud called Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Yyeske(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

You take him serious yet you Atikulated and involved yourself in Nigerian politics, you are tired of one Nigeria but you wanted Atiku to be president, shame on you and your likes. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by gidgiddy: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yyeske:
You take him serious yet you Atikulated and involved yourself in Nigerian politics, you are tired of one Nigeria but you wanted Atiku to be president, shame on you and your likes. Tufiakwa.

Scotland got referendum, but they still vote in British politics
Catalonia want referendum, but they still vote in Spanish politics

Biafrans are free to vote in Nigerian politics even though they want referendum.

Personally I would prefer if our people boycotted elections but the need to vote out Buhari was huge this time around.

The struggle continues until get our freedom

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Yyeske(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

Scotland got referendum, but they still vote in British politics
Catalonia want referendum, but they still vote in Spanish politics

Biafrans are free to vote in Nigerian politics even though they want referendum.

Personally I would prefer if our people boycotted elections but the need to vote out Buhari was huge this time around.

The struggle continues until get our freedom
Akiko n'egwu, words of consolation. Scots and Catalonians don't go about throwing insults about against anyone who doesn't agree with their idea and that was why their separatist movements gained sympathy from others unlike IPOBians who would insult to the very end.
You've created enemies even among those you are trying to "liberate" from Nigeria because of that and that's why nobody cares about your IPOB Biafra idea for now.
Even his radio broadcasts has lost steam ever since he foolishly dabbled into politics just as YOU did. Instead of continuing with your Biafra or death, you entangled yourself into Nigerian politics and shooting yourself in the foot when your candidate lost. Shame on you and your likes again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Warship: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
loveth360:
Lol. see how children of hate and enemies of biafra are now claiming how they used to support mazi Kanu.

We ipob still love Kanu.

Don't mind the Afonjas pretending to be Biafrans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by frugal(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kundagarten:

Dude had the opportunity to become a kingmaker, but failed woefully, due to delusion. He would have single handedly decided who became who in the just concluded elections. At least in the east.
And that's how you become powerful enough to start pushing your agendas. He was literally being worshipped. He just had to overreach...couldn't help
Warship:

Oga, Nnamdi Kanu never came to make kings but to liberate his people from Nigeria.

Tell Buhari to make available electricity, jobs etc if he wants people to forfeit the Biafran dream.
How do you liberate your people when you cannot unite them politically? Is this the stone Age or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Warship: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yyeske:
Thank God say their eyes don dey clear small small, I can still remember the insults I received from them just because I tried educating them about that fraud called Nnamdi Kanu.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

You think your opinion counts when the zoo is a failed state.

I am very sure that you charged your phone or laptop using Generator due to no electricity supply.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Yyeske(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
frugal:

Dude had the opportunity to become a kingmaker, but failed woefully, due to delusion. He would have single handedly decided who became who in the just concluded elections. At least in the east.
Exactly my thoughts since he became interested in Nigerian politics but he unfortunately and foolishly threw that opportunity away because of ego.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Warship: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
frugal:

Oga, Nnamdi Kanu never came to make kings but to liberate his people from Nigeria.

Tell Buhari to make available electricity, jobs etc if he wants people to forfeit the Biafran dream.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest by Wisfem: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Look in the mirror and say " I am exceptionally stupid" if you ever believed this guy for a second.

In 2016, we told many of you here within seconds, yet it took you almost 4years to realize what we knew in 4 seco

I would hate to be this dumb .

You are just mere long mouth rat
With inability to predict the future, whilst no amount of blackmails from yoruba, Fulani Hausa northern oligarchy that will stop his quest that guy is determined . you guys should continue deluding your selves

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. / Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, / Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.