Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (51406 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has spoken against the arrest of the publisher of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore, calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure his immediate release.

Sowore, also a former presidential candidate, was arrested early Saturday by security operatives suspected to be from the Department of State Security (DSS).

The arrest is believed to be connected to the #RevolutionNow protests which is set to commence nationwide on August 5.

“Fulani tyranny & primitive dictatorship will never win this war against the massed ranks of oppressed people in Nigeria. Suppressing the right to protest in a so-called democracy will only hasten the collapse of that ZOO.

#FreeSowore & allow the #RevolutionNow right to protest.” Mr Kanu said on Twitter.

https://foxmeek.com/politics/nnamdi-kanu-react-to-omoyele-sowores-arrest-by-dss-over-revolutionnow-protests

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2019
OK. It is well

**modified**
This one that I made FTC on two topics straight on front page, I believe it's all for good.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, we must not give up in Nigeria. It's OUR OWN. I believe there is still hope. Learn a trade, get a shop and start something. It'll be difficult at the beginning, but trust me, it's just for a while.

Shout out to ZHYON PALM OIL. An up coming entrepreneur from Benue state. A Nigerian graduate that's into distribution of original palm oil. NEVER GIVE UP

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Ooni: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2019
The Nnamdi Kanu we hate is now the one fighting for us.

I am truly ashamed.

593 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Whiteangel1234: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2019
#Revolutionnow

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Brief and concise but kanu should seriously distance himself from sowore and his band wagons before he ropes u in..

Be wise as serpent...

Allow oodua to do their thing.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by alonzoiv(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Coming from a coward, who abandoned his people and the fake cause he is fighting for, and ran away from the 'ZOO', after the death of some of those same people.
Come back to Nigeria and lead your people na.
Internet warrior. 

Modified: see tribal coward trying to ride on the back of another person to remain relevant and in circulation. The planned revolution has nothing to do with seccesion or break-away.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by nijabazaar: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2019
In a way i still have aome reservations on Sowore.
I like his courage and i know his antecedents during Abacha regime. But his kind, his very tribe cant be trusted when it matters most.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Ooni:
The person we hate is now the one fighting for us.

We know people like you that are paid agents whose only purpose is to sow division. It won't work!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Kingsley10000: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu being empathetic for an afonja?

He is just trying to reciprocate what afonja people (fayoshe etc)did to ensure his release when he was in zoo jail

Yoruba amaka grin

36 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Collyweed: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Kanu should bow to Mumuharri. Our disabled Presidiot is proving to be a past master at disintegration.

The dotard is simply amazing. He finds every small crack and fissure, stuffs dynamite and lights the fuse. I frankly can’t foresee how this criminal enterprise masquerading as a country can survive these many fires.

I noticed this tendency a while ago and opined that Mumuharri is under the anointing of the Lord of Strategy himself, Ekwensu, to pull down this infernal Tower of Babel.

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Alexis11: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
All these mumu up there deriding Yoruba people have short memories or are just indomie generation... Almost all the personalities that led a revolution against the past military governments are from what part of the country a again

I see Kanu as trying to use Sowore to gain relevance and not the other way round.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Alexis11: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Nnamdi Kanu being empathetic for an afonja?

He is just trying to reciprocate what afonja people (fayoshe etc)did to ensure his release when he was in zoo jail

Yoruba amaka grin
Lol.. Such incoherence! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Alexis11: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ooni:

Mumu, who do you hate??

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by edo3(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Sunnycliff(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari is senseless and even using his hand to destroy this their most cherished contraption and British company bought for £865k pounds

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by tooth4tooth: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ooni:
Why did you choose to hate him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by kindnyce(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
whoesver is advising buhari and dss is a dummy...
sowore is just a noise make..u just made him more pop[ular and emboldened the movement
#fact

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by pyro62(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is pained.. He wanted to learn how to protest like an educated person from sowore, but still buhari our Mumu presido won't give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by yabatown: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Reaction from afar.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin I
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
I know for certain if Nnamdi Kanu is the president of Nigeria, he would do worse than all what we see and experience today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Sunnycliff(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hope we can now see that MNK is a man of justice and a true hater of oppression. But my sophisticated Wastern brothers was calling for his head.

Maybe Sowore is an IPOB member.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Jcole1985(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore thinks he can just protest anyhow....how dare you challange your Fulani masters

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari keeps proving to be foolish and always playing to the gallery.

A perfect example of who the gods wants to destroy, they will first make him run mad.

Guess buhari is a mad man on the streets now

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.