Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage (14678 Views)

New Wage: NLC Proposes Sanctions For Defaulting Governors / New Wage Begins April, FG Votes ₦‎24 Trillion For Salaries / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Lordthruce: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
No be by mouth.
When that time will reach he will tell u previous administration were not even paying salaries early
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Cantonese: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
blezzy080:
Did you know?

Waoh! This is certainly very informative. How old are the two people? What are their names and nationalities?
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Muhylonaire(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
gud
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by phiszo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun, igbere TV is not a reliable source for news. Pls warn your mods.
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by osuofia2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nice one malam fintiri, the few you moment you acted as acting governor was all goodies for the people of Adamawa, no wonder dem de call you Mr alert
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by RealityShot: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Before 2 years now we will hear he is owing 19 months salaries!!
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by DJPutin: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
blezzy080:
Did you know?

Nah Lie. Wee Davie here take the Same in Glasgow
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Stevegoddy23: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
You as well look like ISIS
noisy45:
This guy looks like Boko Haram
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by mildflame: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
My first FTC
I'd like to first be grateful to be born as an igbo man and not a dirty afonja lipsrsealed
I wish all my igbo brothers well.
I look forwarded to more dead Afonjas on the fp
Don't you know NAIRALAND belongs to an Afonja, and making all this noise only makes you more STUPID
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by noisy45(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Stevegoddy23:
You as well look like ISIS

ISIS like this

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by noisy45(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
theoldpretender:

So what? I had a christian lecturer, two in fact, in my university days who hardly smiled either...and he wasn't a Muslim.(Both of them were even born again self)

Let's avoid bigotry. Many Adamawa people have lost friends and relatives to Boko. For all we know, he might be having a hard face because he is among those affected.

Thank you.

Your opinion noted
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Cool83(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
kenzysmith:
The people before say more than this shut ur mouth afonja
Adamawa is part of afonja land, you are so daft and blockhead
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by IMAliyu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ok, just make sure to get rid of ghost workers first.
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Celomosa: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
One thing is to start, another is to continue.Thst is the real deal.I have seen some many people rushed into something,but usually lacked the commitment to see to ending.Wish him best in his 4 years mandate.God bless Nigeria
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by ChristianNorth: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
My first FTC
I'd like to first be grateful to be born as an igbo man and not a dirty afonja lipsrsealed
Mumu
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by bolaji2020(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
LegendVibes:
The newly elected Governor of Adamawa state, Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri, has promised to implement the new minimum wage of N30,000 when approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fintiri, who emerged the winner on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party made the promise on Friday while speaking with Igbere Tv newsmen in Yola.

He defeated incumbent Governor Muhammadu Bindow of All Progressives Congress and 28 other candidates in the just-concluded supplementary governorship election.

He said, “I will give civil service priority attention and make it more effective.

“As a matter of matter of priority, I will be first to implement it, so that we don’t experience any workers strike,” Fintiri said.

He also assured students that his administration would be committed to resuscitating scholarship scheme, youth empowerment and other programmes to move the state forward.

“We are also going to pay WAEC and NECO fees for students to reduce the burden on parents,” Fintiri said.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/602000/just-in-adamawa-governor-elect-promises-to-be-the-first-to-implement-n30000-new-minimum-wage/

badaru of jigawa have done that already
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 30, 2019
jchioma:

Stop all this rubbish, please.

if you'd not quoted him, the post would've been gone for good
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Mumu

if you'd not quoted him, the post would've been gonr for good
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Tareq1105: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Satan66:
My first FTC

Nothing other than HATRED
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Tareq1105: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
blezzy080:
PDP will always stand out.. It's easier said than done tho.

I just hope you wont disappoint your people

Are you advising him?

Let him dissapoint and his people will change him.

The Card Reader machine is nightmare to politicians now. All voters must pass through the Card Reader for the votes to count.

The days of writing results has passed. This explains why politicians have resulted to Vote Buying.

My governor Amosun resulted to heavy Vote Buying for his anointed son Akinlade, but he was buried with his money.

Nigerians are wiser now.

No performance, no 2nd term.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / Dauda Birma Dies In Yola / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.