Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage (14655 Views)

New Wage: NLC Proposes Sanctions For Defaulting Governors / New Wage Begins April, FG Votes ₦‎24 Trillion For Salaries / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by LegendVibes: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
The newly elected Governor of Adamawa state, Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri, has promised to implement the new minimum wage of N30,000 when approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fintiri, who emerged the winner on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party made the promise on Friday while speaking with Igbere Tv newsmen in Yola.

He defeated incumbent Governor Muhammadu Bindow of All Progressives Congress and 28 other candidates in the just-concluded supplementary governorship election.

He said, “I will give civil service priority attention and make it more effective.

“As a matter of matter of priority, I will be first to implement it, so that we don’t experience any workers strike,” Fintiri said.

He also assured students that his administration would be committed to resuscitating scholarship scheme, youth empowerment and other programmes to move the state forward.

“We are also going to pay WAEC and NECO fees for students to reduce the burden on parents,” Fintiri said.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/602000/just-in-adamawa-governor-elect-promises-to-be-the-first-to-implement-n30000-new-minimum-wage/

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Satan66(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
My first FTC
I'd like to first be grateful to be born as an igbo man and not a dirty afonja lipsrsealed
I wish all my igbo brothers well.
I look forwarded to more dead Afonjas on the fp

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Ayoswit(f): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
That's a good one. I pray the other governors do thesame especially that of kogi and ondo states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Baawaa(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
The people before say more than this

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by blezzy080: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
PDP will always stand out.. It's easier said than done tho.

I just hope you wont disappoint your people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by blezzy080: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Did you know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by noisy45(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
This guy looks like Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by theoldpretender(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
IF....he has the money to do so.

Either he is going to raise taxes to fund the new salaries...or he takes loans to do so.

No governor can pay minimum wage for now. Not with oil at the price it is.

Plus...are private business owners in Adamawa going to pay the new minimum wage? (We shall see!)

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by jericco1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
talk is cheap sir

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Monday60655(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
That's good beginning and not NEXT LEVEL to more hardship
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by theoldpretender(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:
This guy looks like Boko Haram

Are you , or were you a member of Boko Haram? Since it seems you can identify them so easily...

Let's avoid bigotry here. The guy you are calling Boko has probably lost relatives to them. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Kasali226(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
jericco1:
talk is cheap sir
grin you are wicked
grin
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is not about paying... How long??
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by bestower: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Today is my birthday pls wet me with LIKES.

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by iammo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley

Politicians making promises without forensic auditing of state expenditure as compared to Internaly Generated Revenue.

Most Governors make empty promises on Niger-Delta oil allocation and FIRS/Custom revenue gotten from southern borders and VATs

20th century market trend dictates mineral resources and cash crop should be refined or agro - processed for acceptance and better pay in the global markey

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by MadeInTokyo: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Djdjd
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by theoldpretender(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
He also assured students that his administration would be committed to resuscitating scholarship scheme, youth empowerment and other programmes to move the state forward.

“We are also going to pay WAEC and NECO fees for students to reduce the burden on parents,” Fintiri said.

Again...IF he has the money.

Let's be frank...our grandparents 'went to school for free' because back then less than 10% of children were in school. Easier for funding then

I don't think we can sustain that in this Nigeria...with educaiton budgets less than N1 trillion.(we need N3 trillion to fix universities )
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Miracle4Sure: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Not bad
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Realist5: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
My first FTC
I'd like to first be grateful to be born as an igbo man and not a dirty afonja lipsrsealed

No wonder. Your English is very much Poor

6 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by noisy45(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
theoldpretender:

Are you , or were you a member of Boko Haram? Since it seems you can identify them so easily...

Let's avoid bigotry here. The guy you are calling Boko has probably lost relatives to them. Thank you

He has a hard face he doesn't smile
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Adewale1603(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
it's my birthday
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by ofordegreat(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
LegendVibes:
The newly elected Governor of Adamawa state, Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri, has promised to implement the new minimum wage of N30,000 when approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fintiri, who emerged the winner on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party made the promise on Friday while speaking with Igbere Tv newsmen in Yola.

He defeated incumbent Governor Muhammadu Bindow of All Progressives Congress and 28 other candidates in the just-concluded supplementary governorship election.

He said, “I will give civil service priority attention and make it more effective.

“As a matter of matter of priority, I will be first to implement it, so that we don’t experience any workers strike,” Fintiri said.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/602000/just-in-adamawa-governor-elect-promises-to-be-the-first-to-implement-n30000-new-minimum-wage/

He needs not be in a rush to make promises. "A dead man shall get tired of sleeping".
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by jeff1607(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
My first FTC

but why hide behind your moniker,show yourself
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Lamasta(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Am happy for the people of Adamawa for electing a new governor from another party I pray they enjoy the dividend of democracy
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Zittens: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by theoldpretender(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:

He has a hard face he doesn't smile

So what? I had a christian lecturer, two in fact, in my university days who hardly smiled either...and he wasn't a Muslim.(Both of them were even born again self)

Let's avoid bigotry. Many Adamawa people have lost friends and relatives to Boko. For all we know, he might be having a hard face because he is among those affected.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Initial "gragra"
Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by jchioma: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:

Stop all this rubbish, please.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage by kenzysmith: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
The people before say more than this shut ur mouth afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari / The Real Winners, Losers Of Ekiti Governorship Election / Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon's Latest Joke: Big Grammer, Big Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.