Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast (2377 Views)

Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu / Federal Lawmaker From Kogi Allows His May Salary To Be Displayed On TV (video) / Northern Borders Are Open Says Lawmaker From Buhari's State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by Mekhee(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ibenaku Onoh becomes the youngest lawmaker from the SouthEast
31-year-old, Ibenaku Onoh has set a record which may remain unbeaten for a couple of years if our country Nigeria allows our old and corrupt men continue to rule the nation into continuous poverty. The barrister was on Tuesday handed his certificate of return to represent the people of Enugu North in the Enugu State House of Assembly.
Read More: http://www.southeasttrend.com/news/not-too-young-to-run-enugu-gets-31-year-old-lawmaker/

1 Like

Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by Yorubaskullmine: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Good. He was my junior in secondary school back then.
Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by icebird25(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:

While you are still here on nairaland debating about buhari and atiku. ..i pity you

3 Likes

Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by Yorubaskullmine: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:

While you are still here on nairaland debating about buhari and atiku. ..i pity you
E don do. I am a social media consultant.
Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by nwanyionitsha: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:

E don do. I am a social media consultant.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:

Looking at your moniker, i can understand how your JUNIOR is now your SENIOR.

Now take this money and buy sense, even if it is fairly used one.

My condolences....

Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by Yorubaskullmine: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

[b]
Looking at your moniker, i can understand how your JUNIOR is now your SENIOR.

Now take this money and buy sense, even if it is fairly used one.

My condolences....[
[/s]
Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s]

I am sure you are regretting telling the truth.

grin

Re: Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast by Yorubaskullmine: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

I am sure you are regretting telling the truth.

grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence / My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China / Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.