Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,674 members, 7,827,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo (2387 Views)

Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by hisexcellency34: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Elder Statesman and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Adebanjo on Wednesday said many Yorubas in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are cowards who are afraid of telling President Muhammadu Buhari the truth about his dictatorial rule.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Adebanjo while reacting to the release of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki and Omoyele Sowore, convener of the Revolutionnow movement said he is not surprised by Buhari’s disregard for rule of law as he warned Nigerians before the 2015 presidential election.

Most Yorubas in APC are dummies who are afraid to look at Buhari in the face and tell him the truth that he is a dictator. I warned Nigerians about Buhari in 2015 but they ignored my advice. The result is what they are getting now”.

“I cannot be afraid of saying the truth. All I owe them is one bullet and even one bullet can’t harm me because I am already old. There is nothing I can be afraid of again”, he said.

https://www.independent.ng/many-yoruba-people-in-apc-are-cowards-ayo-adebanjo/

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
DSS is not working at optimal level

This man should be made to spend the next year in prison and release in 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by surgical: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

It is ass licker like you he is referring to,hence your reaction

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Ashabbiiee: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
You should be made to replace Sowore

OgunLaakaye:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by surgical: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
They are not cowards just selfish individuals who are satisfied with self preservation
They care only about themselves and what they can get,they are in APC for self not for anybody reason they can't fight for the people
The people are only a means to their end

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by hisexcellency34: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Gbamsolutely

surgical:
It is ass licker like you he is referring to,hence your reaction

4 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by healthserve(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
I never joke with Pa Adebanjo. Otunba Gani Adams. Alaafin of Oyo. Yinka Ogunmakin Pa Fasoranti and the S. W Elders of Afeniferi. The rest are jokers

9 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Built2last: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Even Yorubas know they are cowards. You have not said anything unknown sir

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Built2last: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Even Yorub know they are cowards. You have not said anything unknown sir

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Abfinest007(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
is ur own person that said you people are coward

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by clarocuzioo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
To gfdf
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by MetaPhysical: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
So far, i counted four threads today which by their topic alone, in an ordinary time would already be on page 10 and filled with accusations and counter-accusations....but they are idle and still on page 1 with the hours ticking by. So what happened?

Its simple to notice that the troublemakers, the rubble rousers are back in village and even though their phones remain with them communication capacity in village is lacking. So the bandwidth is quickly filled up and result in chocked traffic causing slow web page load.

When you think of your speedy activity online dont forget that Yorubaland made it possible. Anwhere else you do not enjoy such privilege.

Merry Christmas to my village brothers and sisters. I love you all, and return safely to Yorubaland after time with family at home.

Peace! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by DMerciful(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
If Pa Adebanjo say they are cowards, then they are cowards! Are you wiser than him?
surgical:
They are not cowards just selfish individuals who are satisfied with self preservation
They care only about themselves and what they can get,they are in APC for self not for anybody reason they can't fight for the people
The people are only a means to their end

8 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by NGpatriot: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:
So far, i counted four threads today which by their topic alone, in an ordinary time would already be on page 10 and filled with accusations and counter-accusations....but they are idle and still on page 1 with the hours ticking by. So what happened?

Its simple to notice that the troublemakers, the rubble rousers are back in village and even though their phones remain with them communication capacity in village is lacking. So the bandwidth is quickly filled up and result in chocked traffic causing slow web page load.

When you think of your speedy activity online dont forget that Yorubaland made it possible. Anwhere else you do not enjoy such privilege.

Merry Christmas to my village brothers and sisters. I love you all, and return safely to Yorubaland after time with family at home.

Peace! grin

Wonderful observation..

grin

4 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Racoon(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
“It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.”-Anthony Robbins
Cowardice in their blood.Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe couldn't holdout against an army controlled by Lt.Col. Yakubu Gowon/Murtala Mohammed in Ikeja Cantoment during the northern counter coup of 28-29 July 1966. Compare it to the the bravery of the likes of Lt.Col.Dimka (1976) & Maj.Gideon Gwarza Orkar(1990)

Same way Lt.Gen.Oladapo Donaldson Diya, Maj.Gen. Abdulkareem Adisa, Maj.Gen.Tajudeen Olarenwaju were weeping shamelessly before the then dreaded Major Hamza Al-Mustspha.

The SW leaders(Oni of Ife & Soun Of Ogbomosho) were the first to condemn the alleged involvement of the afore Officers in the phantom coup of Dec.1997 against Gen.Abacha even when the true nature of the coup has not been investigated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by nwafor1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Peace! grin

angry angry
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Tranquillity360: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Only yoruba muslims are cowards.

We yoruba christians are not.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by slimfit1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
healthserve:
I never joke with Pa Adebanjo. Otunba Gani Adams. Alaafin of Oyo. Pa Fasoranti and the S. W Elders of Afeniferi. The rest are jokers

Landlord of Lagos is the chief of jokers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by hisexcellency34: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Do you joke with Yinka Ogunmakin?
healthserve:
I never joke with Pa Adebanjo. Otunba Gani Adams. Alaafin of Oyo. Pa Fasoranti and the S. W Elders of Afeniferi. The rest are jokers
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by healthserve(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Do you joke with Yinka Ogunmakin?

Never

3 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by ZombieTERROR: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

This thread defines people like you.

What a pity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Sirjamo: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Which Afenifere is this papa leading? The one Tinubu killed and buried in a concrete grave since 2003!!!

1 Like

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by ZombieTERROR: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Only yoruba muslims are cowards.

We yoruba christians are not.

I'm guessing Ayo Adebanjo is a Christain... These words can't make out of a Yoruba Muslim mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by hisexcellency34: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Of course. He is

ZombieTERROR:

I'm guessing Ayo Adebanjo is a Christain... These words can't make out of a Yoruba Muslim mouth

4 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by 2special(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Then the igbos and Hausa's in Buhari cabinet should tell him the truth, Ngige, Onu and others should tell him the truth...is either all the tribes working with Buhari are cowards or Buhari doesn't listen to their Advices.

1 Like

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by NGpatriot: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Racoon:
Cowardice in their blood.Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe couldn't holdout against an army controlled by Lt.Col.Yakubu Gowon/Murtala Mohammed in Ikeja Cantoment during the northern counter coup of 28-29 July 1966.Compare it to the the bravery of the likes of Lt.Col.Dimka(1976) & Maj.Gideon Gwarza Orkar(1990)

Same way Lt.Gen.Oladapo Donaldson Diya, Maj.Gen. Abdulkareem Adisa, Maj.Gen.Tajudeen Olarenwaju were weeping shamelessly before the then dreaded Major Hamza Al-Mustspha.

The SW leaders(Oni of Ife and Soun Of Ogbomosho) were the first to condemn the alleged involvement of the afore Officers in the phantom coup of Dec.1997 against Gen.Abacha even when the true nature of the coup has not been investigated.

Audio post with serious painment.. grin grin
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by topboss: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FUNNY, YORUBA ARE NOW COMING OUT TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE.

COWARDS YORUBA MUSLIM, SERVING THEIR MASTER AT THE EXPENSE OF SOUTHERN BROTHERHOOD AND PROGRESSION.

COWARDS AFONJA THAT BETRAYED YORUBA NATION AND EARNED THE NAME YORUBA FROM FULANI, MEANING UNRELIABLE AND SHABBY.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Subzero047: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Who doesn't know undecided
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Racoon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
NGpatriot:
Audio post with serious painment.
Was the points raised true or false? Yes! You know they're absolutely true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Uses Ministry's Official Letterhead Paper To Announce Son's Wedding / See What Lagos Panel Found When They Visit Army Hospital For Investigation(video / Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.