Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67706 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Priscy01(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

The video of a man accusing his best friend of sleeping with his wife in the UK has gone viral.

In the video sight led by Igbere TV, the husband was seen embarrassing his friend who he caught on his matrimonial bed.

The man lamented that his best friend even broke his matrimonial bed during the act.

According to the husband, he took his friend called IK in to stay with him as a struggling young man to help him get a good standing in life only to be paid back in the most heartbreaking and painful manner.

He recorded the man to show the world what his friend IK has done to him and also use it as an evidence, however, he vowed to let IK pay for what he has done to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed

435 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bestie, you no try ooo sad sad
Shameless people everywhere. sad

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
The man gat some nerves.
Anyways, na dem dem.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slimjohn2k5: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

383 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by FIFApresident1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.

425 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slyfox35(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Bestie, you no try ooo sad sad Shameless people everywhere. sad
Nor be the woman mumu pass?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Lekan1o1: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is so bad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
slyfox35:

Nor be the woman mumu pass?
Na the bestie mumu pass. Infact, the bestie is a very wicked goat.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slyfox35(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Bestie only saw a loose woman and took advantage,if to say the wife say no,these ones for nor happen,she get the power to stop the whole issue with her refusal, don't be surprised that they both have been doing it in Nigeria before, reason why this affair in the UK was easy to start again

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife
The pussy (wife) is gone ....so, the bed is the real issue...

You Gerrit?

313 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:

Hey baby gurl, are you heaping the blames on us?... I can't with my whole sack of balls that is the wife that seduced the nigga.....

She can keep her fermented kpomo one place

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

The pussy (wife) is gone ....so, the bed is the real issue...

You Gerrit?
If you don gerrit,

8 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you are a married man living with your wife, don't ever allow another man live in your house, if you are a married woman don't allow another girl or woman live in your house, world people are dangerous.

327 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

If you don gerrit,

Forgetabourrit!! grin grin grin

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

Forgetabourrit!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin *whistles

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

Hey baby gurl, are you heaping the blames on us?... I can't with my whole sack of balls that is the wife that seduced the nigga.....

She can keep her fermented kpomo one place

if she was the one that truly seduces the nigga, then I guess the nigga is an ungrateful idiot.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
slyfox35:

Bestie only saw a loose woman and took advantage,if to say the wife say no,these ones for nor happen,she get the power to stop the whole issue with her refusal, don't be surprised that they both have been doing it in Nigeria before, reason why this affair in the UK was easy to start again
na the bestie go still land for prison na grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
if she was the one that truly seduces the nigga, then I guess the nigga is an ungrateful idiot.

I won't follow you call that nigga an idiot....cuz I know what we always pass through whenever konji is involved..... grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

I won't follow you call that nigga an idiot....cuz I know what we always pass through whenever konji is involved..... grin grin grin grin
Thank God say I no get blockus. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.
This is extreme!
Someone sleeping with your wife shouldn't be worth your life!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Thank God say I no get blockus. grin grin

Thank God say I no get toto too!! angry angry angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by FIFApresident1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rubbiish:

This is extreme!
Someone sleeping with your wife shouldn't be worth your life!
When/where did I say am going to take my life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

When/where did I say am going to take my life?
Saying your life can never remain the same is already a dent on your life! Your wife committing adultery is not worth ruining your life for!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ik was just a wicked and unfortunate fellow.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

Thank God say I no get toto too!! angry angry angry
Better grin grin
Toto no go fit u sef grin grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Better grin grin
Toto no go fit u sef grin grin tongue

Same way sack and balls won't fit you cry cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

Same way sack and balls won't fit you cry cry cry
Sorry ooo. No cry ooo
Real men no dey cry. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by errigdee: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
nawaoo that man dey heartless

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Some men have got no honor, no self-esteem. How could you be perverted to the extent of sleeping with your nigga's woman? I mean, not just your nigga but someone that provided for you a shelter, food, and support.

Shameless man! Sex was more important than his future. I have no respect for men that breach trust and loyalty all because of sex! So dishonorable!!!

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

You're wrong. Being hörny shouldn't make a man foolish and blinded not to know the right from wrong.

88 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.