Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) (64574 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / This Man Constructs A Power Plant That Supplies Electricity [SEE PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Ohraykon: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
larryking540:
9ja females will not comment on this one,
cus it's a waste of time, looking for already made man,
bros u sabi d gurls of dis generation may God help us
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Nickijoy:
God bless her hustle!!!!
guy go marry am. she is hardworking
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by BetShop: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Let the search begin
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Natcyyoung22: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2019
I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE AT Meme River in Lokoja AND I CAN ATTEST TO IT THAT THIS PARTICULAR JOB IS NOT AN EASY TASK AT ALL AND SADLY ENOUGH, THE MALE FOLKS THAT OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE STRENGTH FOR THIS KIND OF WORK HAS LEFT IT FOR THE FRAGILE GENDER TO DO IT. MAY GOD CHANGE THE STORY OF EVERYONE OF THE HARDWORKING FELLOWS OUT THERE IN JESUS NAME
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Hardohcof: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheen! 500? She might be a millionaire like that. If it's in Lagos, that 500 pan can make 2 tippers and a tipper can go for 10k making 20k per day. Don't know how much she sells it for but all am saying is that she could be in money like that.
...you can join her in that
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2019
Dredgemaster:
yes there is, and that is what we do

How much does this cost?
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2019
prodigyhenry:
These are the kinda people that social media should make famous and help not those BBN nonsense
and not one retired slay queen that called herself precious or whatever-the lady that video little success

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by nadiq1: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
nairafame:
Nigerian Man Left Amazed and Speechless After Spotting Hardworking Lady in Lokoja Kogi state who Fetches over 500 buckets of River Sand daily which she then sells and it's then Used In the Construction Of Houses!!!.

Watch video below

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/workaholic-nigerian-lady-that-supply.html

Now, this is worthy of attention
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
We can all see what the heartless governor was going to the kogi people's? And planing of coming for second team, I am sure god and JAGABAN most surly disgrace him
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Akingun1990: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:
Respect!
I respect her alot, i just pray she gets a new and easy good job.. that lady is passing through excruciating pains, day in day out... i just hope things are done right in this country.. this kind of news pricks my heart..
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Akingun1990: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2019
nadiq1:

Now, this is worthy of attention
Seriouse attention... that load she is carrying is dem heavy
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2019
The lady should go and obtain exclusive license from the government to be the sole operator in that river.

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Misslagbaja: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2019
frozen70:

What has tribe to do with hard work ❓❓

There is no basis for comparison between a yoruba lady and an igbo lady

The ibo's are hard working and stays in their home to support and contribute to her marriage

While an average yoruba' don't have the zeal to struggle and compete with their counterparts

Their women are so promiscuous that they will be in marriage and still have plan B incase the marriage fails

Their limits are just to sell agege bread and keep themselves busy with it

Your first sentence made sense. I wonder the type of weed you took before you continued typing. That's poo.

I want you believe you just wanted to sound sarcastic.
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by larryking540: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2019
gloria34:
This is the sad reality of most Nigerian women, Dont be suprised her husband is at home drinking with friends or running after women. I refuse to be like her, if you want Ur sisters that way that is your problem, Dont force it on everybody.

it isn't about been forced on anyone, most 9ja females definition of hustle is to open legs cus dats where the chief executive of money flows out from, walk down your street and confidentially point out @list 10 girls occupy doing something reasonable, if not to wait for a guy's call and expect him to pay for ur transport, feeding and still bleep d hell out of her,even most times day don't bleep at all but 9ja females still behaves as if u own them something for coming around,

Everyday is a new day
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by larryking540: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2019
it isn't about been forced on anyone, most 9ja females definition of hustle is to open legs cus dats where the chief executive of money flows out from, walk down your street and confidentially point out @list 10 girls occupy doing something reasonable, if not to wait for a guy's call and expect him to pay for ur transport, feeding and still bleep d hell out of her,even most times day don't bleep at all but 9ja females still behaves as if u own them something for coming around,

Everyday is a new day
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by larryking540: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2019
midnighter:

No oh, ready made fellows are looking for us angry
are u sure?
just comment on d post not me,
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by larryking540: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2019
AreaFada2:

cheesy grin
They will say she could not use what she has to get what she want.

They forget that she decided to use her time & energy to make money. Instead of just opening her legs 20 times a day.

and definitely many ladies here will call her mumu if not here but within their mind , and I really give her kudos, na this kin woman u go leave for hux for 3 months u kw go fear, she has the will power to go promiscuous but choose not 2,
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by larryking540: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ohraykon:
bros u sabi d gurls of dis generation may God help us

lol, if u no sabi them, u are on your own o,most ladies dat get married to already made man, are always depress,their opinion is not actually needed in d hux,already made is good o,but rear to see already made who e head day hux, except say na transfer of generational wealth he get

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Born2Breed:

The machine that can do this isn't affordable.

BTW that woman makes a minimum of 10-15k daily. The risk and long term health issues ain't worth it though.

African women are hard workers. We take it up when our men fails and we work hard with passion.
Who are the "we"?
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
larryking540:

it isn't about been forced on anyone, most 9ja females definition of hustle is to open legs cus dats where the chief executive of money flows out from, walk down your street and confidentially point out @list 10 girls occupy doing something reasonable, if not to wait for a guy's call and expect him to pay for ur transport, feeding and still bleep d hell out of her,even most times day don't bleep at all ,

Everyday is a new day
Yes, it is common with most females in Nigeria and some factors made it worse like Unemployment. Just go to private schools and see girls teaching with their degrees and are being paid #25000, in this economy, funny, they have younger ones depending on that salary. I'm not supporting whatever it is they are doing but we should stop making it Looks like majority of the girls in Nigeria Dont want to work. Prostitution is in all countries, it is only heightened by porverty here
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kendumazy:

Don't say that. Body is different from each other. She might be taking care of her body who knows. How about all those head load carriers? I know a woman that's been carrying load on her head in mile 12 since the past 6 years at mile 12. Forget, body pass body!

U both are right. Neck & chest pains await her after she leaves d job. Those border guys dt carried bags of rice, pilee/bundles of frozen foods etc on their head for over 10 years @ seme & igolo, Benin Republic in d 90s & early 2000s can tell d tale better.

I was a head load carried at Igolo from '07 to '12 (5 years); carrying two bags of, or average of 7 cartoons of frozen foods per trip from Igolo to Idiroko border garage (20 mins trek with loads on my head o). I tell u all, I'm still feeling d pains till now.

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
May God bless her hustle and keep her safe and healthy. She is a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by larryking540: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
gloria34:
Yes, it is common with most females in Nigeria and some factors made it worse like Unemployment. Just go to private schools and see girls teaching with their degrees and are being paid #25000, in this economy, funny, they have younger ones depending on that salary. I'm not supporting whatever it is they are doing but we should stop making it Looks like majority of the girls in Nigeria Dont want to work. Prostitution is in all countries, it is only heightened by porverty here
I understand, it isn't their fault, just keep doing what u do dat u feel it's right, and stay safe
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheen! 500? She might be a millionaire like that. If it's in Lagos, that 500 pan can make 2 tippers and a tipper can go for 10k making 20k per day. Don't know how much she sells it for but all am saying is that she could be in money like that.
so you believe the 500 part? Is not possible
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Zombicmodz: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
generationz:
please is there an affordable machine that can do this work easier and faster ?

Yes it's called a dredger .

A small used one will cost you about $180k.

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Yemi1987(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
may God bless your hustlings
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by midnighter(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
larryking540:

are u sure?

just comment on d post not me,

Yes im sure. Dont ready-made need wives? Or who are they making all the money for

okpa aku eri eri..

... grin
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Born2Breed:

How much does this cost?
6 mil and above, depending on the materials you wants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.