Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola (6261 Views)

Mayor of Brampton, Patrick Brown Praises Lagos Under Tinubu At Obi’s Event / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola by modik(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
slimfit1:

Obviously, the rest of them are clueless
Absolutely.
Re: Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola by Westtimeline: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Sophisticated m......
grin
Lazy T.... Prof Nwosu cheesy

P*g..... Nnamdi kanu grin
Re: Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola by DabuIIIT: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lazy T.... Prof Nwosu cheesy

P*g..... Nnamdi kanu grin

grin

Re: Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola by kayfra: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
wecreate:
What exactly is wrong with us all?
YORUBA, IBO, HAUSA, wat does it matter if we are one of this tribe? Have we forgotten we all belong to the same country, we re NIGERIAN for crying out loud.
Only our coming together and living as one in any state or society can make such society a better one.

Comparing aint a solution to being under developed. Lagos isn't developed becoz of the yorubas, nahhhh, it is developed because all tribes in the country all appear and re functional in it. If you wanna see if this is true let the government pass a rule dat the IGBO'S AND HAUSA'S shud vacate lagos, that is wen you will realize lagos is nothing without every tribe.

And for those comparing LAGOS to other states, all you have to do is reason well, one of the key factors enjoyed by LAGOS is population although still its downfall, its income from the numerous number of its inhabitant brought about its development that is the reason why you can compare it to anyother state in terms of development.

Lagos is blessed basically because of the population of its inhabitants and because it encompass varieties of ethnic groups and not just Yorubas.

I am yoruba, and believe me other tribe in lagos have contributed more to its development than the yoruba, especially the IBO's, they have the largest number of business tycoons and they are very business oriented, the HAUSA'S i give KUDOS to them all the time as they re very hard working and with zeal they render whatever service they advertise to you, the YORUBA'S hardworking too but unlike the HAUSA'S, business oriented but unlike the IBO'S, rather than venture into business wat do most of the YORUBA'S do?
AGBERO - NURTW
CONDUCTORS &
THUGGERY.

let's all argue less but rather think how we can all come together and make the county a better place "TOGETHER".

Omo Ibo grin
Re: Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola by ba7man(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
slimfit1:
Fashola failed to prove to us he has the capacity to make changes. By now our rivers are supposed to be working for us, a dam is wasting away close to is backyard I was expecting him to take control and things working upright. We should have more than 3000 jobs created through solar energy by now. This man has done nothing.
Blah blah blah...

Criticism is too easy to do especially from empty barrels.
Re: Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola by slimfit1(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2019
ba7man:
Blah blah blah...

Criticism is too easy to do especially from empty barrels.

Do you know that I have people that are into solar several times I've tried to invite them to Nigeria from the UK they refuse to come but will travel to war turn Libya to do business? Small countries like Uganda don't find it hard to invite investors to come and do business we only attract corrupt investors from China because they can cover our wrongdoings. Let me tell you something if you have the will, you will have the way whatever the circumstances.
Obasanjo is the only leader that has made an impact in our power sector yet I don't like him because of some people who have failed to carry on with his ideas and complete his projects in the two cases he had left governance.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola by ba7man(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
slimfit1:

Do you know that I have people that are into solar several times I've tried to invite them to Nigeria from the UK they refuse to come but will travel to war turn Libya to do business? Small countries like Uganda don't find it hard to invite investors to come and do business we only attract corrupt investors from China because they can cover our wrongdoings. Let me tell you something if you have the will, you will have the way whatever the circumstances.
Obasanjo is the only leader that has made an impact in our power sector yet I don't like him because of some people who have failed to carry on with his ideas and complete his projects in the two cases he had left governance.
The real issue is our Nigerian system which has been entrenched in corruption for decades, its now in our individual subconscious minds.

It's not as easy as you paint it but It's easy to keep blaming the govt.

We have too many abandoned and derelict electricity infrastructure currently being upgraded. As they're getting functional, it's being discovered that transmission equipments are all delapidated.

These things cost billions of dollars so don't expect these problems to be fixed at such speed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State / Is APGA As A Political Party Ready For The Elections In Enugu Come 2023? / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Disgraced By Italian. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.