Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (56272 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married.

Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship.

Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by IamD18: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2019
I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

You have been fornicating with her for long, all of a sudden, you started laying blames on your "Fellowship" for your inability to satisfy her sexually.

I don't understand! Is it that your fellowship use to steal your sexual libido or that your fellowship use to sing "No do No do! No do, the do ooo!" Whenever you want to sleep with her.

I don't get the reason you are blaming your innocent fellowship for something wey e didn't did.

497 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by N2B2: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2019
You're a rare breed o, OP.

Unlike you, many male monikers are willing to do just about anything for toto, and they will come after you. Watch. grin

On topic: You're on point. If she loves sex as you say, then even if you do your best to satisfy her, chances are she will still collect preeq outside.

That one will just break your heart and cause you unnecessary pain. Just tell her that you are born again, and she will run.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by braine(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Simply tell her just the way you've told us here.

Whatever her reaction may be, at least she knows what you want and where you stand.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

You have been fornicating with her for long, all of a sudden, you started laying blames on your "Fellowship" for your inability to satisfy her sexually.

I don't understand! Is it that your fellowship use to steal your sexual libido or that your fellowship use to sing "No do No do! No do, the do ooo!" Whenever you want to sleep with her.

I don't get hell the reason you are blaming your innocent fellowship for something wey e no do.
He isn't "blaming" his fellowship.
He just realised himself and now wants to make changes in his lifestyle...
Yes, he may have fornicated with her previously but that doesn't mean he can't turn a new leaf upon realising what his position in followship demands!!

240 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by IamD18: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Yes, he may have fornicated with her previously but that doesn't mean he can't turn a new leaf upon realising what his position in followship demands!!
He should finish what he has started.

Konji knows no Religious office.

Ask Pastor suileman.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

I don't get the reason you are blaming your innocent fellowship for something wey e didn't did.
I don't blame my fellowship, bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:48am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office). She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married. Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship. Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation
First, you need to know that you screwed up by having sex with her at first, thanks to you she now probably thinks you also enjoy it and you are ok with it!!!
First impressions matter!! Anyways why are you associating your No Sex standard to your "Position" in fellowship
What happens why you now leave the position
I believe it should be centered on your morals and spirituality and not "position"
My opinion-
Tell how you've now realized some important things about the way you want your relationships to be like, explain why your No sex decision is important to you... Let her know your perspective on it has changed...
She would likely feel you're hypocritical. No problem,await her reply but let her know you love her but this standard can't be adjusted.
Anyways you need to tell her why your perspective on the no sex issue changed!!! That can also help her change and adjust her perspective also.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

More grace, bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:54am On Mar 30, 2019
N2B2:
You're a rare breed o, OP.

Unlike you, many male monikers are willing to do just about anything for toto, and they will come after you. Watch. grin

On topic: You're on point. If she loves sex as you say, then even if you do your best to satisfy her, chances are she will still collect preeq outside.

That one will just break your heart and cause you unnecessary pain. Just tell her that you are born again, and she will run.
Lol...
Nairaland never seizes to make someone laugh when you didn't expect to...

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Lordave: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Just hook me up with her let's see if I can satisfy her sexual urge.

What could be more polite than doing for her what you found out she wants?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by judey1992(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2019
just like the Bible asserted. "the truth only shall set you free" tell her the truth as u just told us ND u would be relieved.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 30, 2019
if you're honest with yourself... end the relationship and remain mutual friends. You can't judge her because you changed the beat of the drum. If you tell her the truth she will keep you as a Main and get herself a fat side D to service her once every couple of months, and that's her respecting your feelings. Are you against ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl sexual contact or can you pleasure her but never chuck preek

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by sustainee(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2019
brother it is not wat u ftink....u kno she lyks sex is d only main reason ur tot as chanqed towards her since u ar elected 2 dat post, u av always center ur arqument on was it because m not avin sex wit u?....No!!!
To me dat is not wat she realy demands from u i ftink wat he demands frm u is to be more closa 2 him, actually b4 u resume d office mayb u ar dat type of a quy who cannot do without seeinq her a day, or do u want to tell me that both of u do it everyday den becoz she lyks sex.
Honestly speakin i dnt cee it as tryin 2 cheat on u becoz of sex, all i can said abt dis is dat u av been far from her nd she is realy scared abt dis, pls put ur heart away frm she lyk sex nd try to be more closa 2 her becoz she reali luvs u

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by MJBOLT: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2019
give me her number,let me do it for you since you cannot open your mouth

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by ednut1(m): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2019
You have been dating urself

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2019
There is no polite manner to break up but less hurting way. How? cease all form of contact, start by reducing the frequency by which you reply her till you gradually stop replying here. She would ask questions when she notices you been so elusive, still don't answer to her till she gets the memo.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Fidecoo(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office). She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married. Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship. Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation
, no wahala. Very soon , you will go back and beg. "MY GIRLFRIEND IS OBSESSED WITH SEX". orisirisi.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by partnerbizz4: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
So without the position you would?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by deepwater(f): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
OP

TOTO no get speedometer
Leave mata for Mathias
as e no easy for Ezekiel
no be say na only Emeka go dey make am.
go and hustle, make money and rule your own world
if she is gonna collect the Diik from outside she will surely do it irrespective of her liking sex or not.

After all the cry wey Alex cry for LEO, Tobi still wire the girl barely 24 hours after been off camera.
Lolu form good boy tire, ANTO still carry yansh give TOBI for the same house make him paint with poster color
Bambam get BF outside, but Tedi A flog am scatter for toilet.

There are some things u cant just stop from happening.

Most of our Nigerian girls are free to air, once u get the password you go browse tire

28 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Mitsurugi(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Just walk away!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2019
What happens when you vacate the position tomorrow?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Badonasty(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married.

Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship.

Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation

you don't value what you have until you lose it

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Sapphire86(f): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2019
While I do congratulate you on your new stance, it's safe to say there is no easy way to avoid the hurt. Clearly, you both are now walking on different paths so the time to divide is now..

Just have a polite talk and let it be known your new position on premarital sex.. go through the uneasy conversation and break up & if you both can agree in the future on a no sex before marriage relationship then fine, give it a shot then. But now, you need to break free from that relationship so you can fully commit to God and your service in His kingdom work!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by bentwood85(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2019
You are not a man.... Get out of here...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by IjebuWarrior: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Imagine how everyone don turn Counselor... grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by bentwood85(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:

Thanks in anticipation

You are not a man..... U don't need any advice.... Get out of here..

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2019
See wetin these Bleep boys de find.
Tell her straight up!
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by eben1marketer: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2019
OP please stop posting trash

I build websites if you need one. We can get it done without advance payment. See our beautiful designs HERE

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Michaelkings: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2019
How can I share my story on nairaland
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by phransix2: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2019
By introducing her to me...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.