Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV (22022 Views)

Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija: Despite being tolerated Shade Ladipo resigned from her job and yet claimed to be sacked, well here's her colleague exposing her antics proves that she wasn't sacked from work but rather she left despite being pleaded with.

See video in the link below: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/03/colleague-accuses-shadeladipo-of-lying.html?m=1

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Oche211(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2019
She's irrelevant.
I don't know her and i'm very sure that so many people like me don't know her too.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by MoonWater: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2019
The employee and the employer palava
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Skyfornia(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Oche211:
She's irrelevant.
I don't know her and i'm very sure that so many people like me don't know her too.

Never heard of her too

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by nonye6194: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2019
there are always three sides of a story

the accuser's own

the accused own

then the truth.

We dey watch

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Skyfornia:

Never heard of her too
Same here........

Never heard of her 'three'

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by IjebuWarrior: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Well, in our present society, the best way to be relevant and marketable is to cause and create 'controversy'. At least Toto Dicky, Kim Kardash, Cossy Ojiakor et al... do it and it works all the time.

So let her enjoy it and see if she can sustain it! cool

Meanwhile, na thunder go fire am las las! angry

3 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by kingreign(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Here in Bodija we don't know her.

7 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Factfinder1(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Let the cans of worms be opened
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by MarianaTrench: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Who cares? angry
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by eleojo23: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Abeg, who is this person they are even talking about sef?

7 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Sholaco: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
What s silverbird again?

2 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by StPete: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Never heard of her and she’s definitely not going places for this. Fellow employers take note

5 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Michaelkings: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Help I want to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2019
How does her being either sacked or resigning affect the price of tomatoes in the market? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Who is she

2 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by BetShop: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Nonesense
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by JubrinElSudan: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Oche211:
She's irrelevant.
I don't know her too. The only silverbird TV staff I know are Aghogho Oboh, Adesuwa Omuruan, Millicent Nwoka

2 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Macgreat(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
cable TV owners don't know her

1 Like

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by mobolaji234: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
kingreign:
Here in Eleyele we don't know her.

So you stay close to me Mr Kingreign of Autos section
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by buckbuz(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Oche211:
She's irrelevant.

Me sef no sabi am

1 Like

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Awesomefred32(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2019

Please who is she?

Abi she wan trend by all means?
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Monaco2(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Obviously she thinks she is too big, but why lie about being fired?!?

2 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
She wanted to be popular with her lies but thank God I don't know her

1 Like

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by IamPatriotic(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Oche211:
She's irrelevant.

You don't know her but you're taking side already, wetin be your problem?
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2019
lipsrsealed

She most probably got a juicy offer somewhere else....the sack thingie is just a front to score cheap social media popularity.

Na dia way we know dem.. everi Tomi, dike and Harrison wan trend ok oo, what do I know. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by biggerboyc(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by sleekpro(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2019
She thinks her olosho work is paying better,

3 Likes

Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by lilianofentse(f): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Haha
Re: Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV by Ubdavis(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Oche211:
She's irrelevant.

Am hearing that name for the first time o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week / Do U Think Petroleum Engineering Is A Good Course To Study? / Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.