Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs (1367 Views)

The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
5 tier stackable vertical herbs, vegetables planter- Urban Farming.

Description
The planter is great for growing strawberries, herbs, succulents, flowers, peppers and much more in a small amount of space. Water from the top and with the flow through design you will not need to worry about over watering or root rot. If indoors, the bottom drip tray will catch any mess from occurring after a watering. The product is also extremely versatile with the option to hang or free stand. Also, you could break the 5 layers into two separate planters having a mini 2 tier herb garden and 3 tier strawberry planter. If you are growing hydroponically this is also the product for you. I am happy to help and field any questions you may have regarding hydroponics or gardening in general. The contents include 5 four clover pots - 20 planting locations and 1 wonderful fun gardening experience!

Features & details
L:12" W:12" H:28"; 25 Quart Soil Volume
Grow Food Efficiently At Home; Eliminate Weeds & Pests, 20 Plants 1 Square Foot
Space up to 85% Water & Space - Easy --> Plant. Stack. Water Top.
Flow Through Design - protects from over watering and root rot
5 Four Clover Stackable Planters, Bottom Saucer & a Wonderful Gardening Experience - Ideal Gift Ideas Too smiley

*Comparison between my 5 tier Price and US 5 tier price*

There are two pics. One is $32 and the other $42. All without shipping cost. Same planter but different price

$32= #11,680 (No shipping involved)

$42= #15330 (No Shipping involved)

Ok add #2000 to each for shipping. That is #13,680 and #17,330 respectively for the five tier planter.

*Note* A tier has 4 holes so the 5 tier planter has 20 vertical planting holes that save space.

*My Price*

Check back the price if you are to order it from Amazon in the US.

My Price is simple. Pay me any reasonable amount below the cheapest amount you can find around. Like how much? Just name your price for the 5 tier planter and you can have it. If you want 6 tier or 10 tier just let me know.

Depending on the quantity.....you can get it cheaper

I am waiting for you. ����
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
You can get it cheaper here in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
#7200 for 5 tier (20 hole space)
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
For enquiries

micadee82@gmail.com

Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2019
For those making enquiries, you can buy 5,6 or 10 tiers. Also, we have 3 colors available which is biege, brown and white.

Quote me or email for your enquiry. Thanks.
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Still receiving orders.
micadee82@gmail.com
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good afternoon. For those who made enquiries, please check your box. Thanks.
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2019
Good evening. Stacked vertical pot still available. Only White,biege and brown colors are left. Enjoy!
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 2:41am On Jul 07, 2019
We still have biege, brown and white color left as stock. Kindly get yours
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
I still have this available for sale. Get in touch through the contact up there. Happy New Year
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by babniyen(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Hello, is this still available.
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by somebody02: 4:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Do you still have ?
Good day, Chief.
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by amerengues(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2021
I have few pieces left for personal consumption because it's not up to a carton that I sell. Thanks. Will let you know when there is stock.
Re: Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs by babniyen(m): 3:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Waiting.
amerengues:
I have few pieces left for personal consumption because it's not up to a carton that I sell. Thanks. Will let you know when there is stock.

(1) (Reply)

PURE COCOA POWDER 250g 0805 555 5583 / Plantain Or Oil Palm Plantation Which One Is More Profitable? / Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.