Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta (28011 Views)

Oyinbo Man Misbehaves At ATM After Fraudsters Wiped His Account, Nigerians React / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by bigcil2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Damn
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
ATM is and might still be a very big risk cum mistake some bank customers do,
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by wink2015(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Lady collapses after fraudsters stole N400k from her bank account in #Delta State

So sad at the ATM stand this morning in Asaba, this woman & her children just ran in & pleaded with us that they want to check there ballance, we allowed them de nxt thing this old woman started crying that they've hacked 400k 4rm her accnt

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-collapses-after-fraudsters-stole-n400k-from-her-bank-account-in-delta-state/

What is the response from the bank?

If money was withdrawn which bank account actually received the said four hundred thousand naira.

Incomplete story

If proper investigation is done with cctv footage and some eye witness account the truth can be unravel.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Y
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Humanaces: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
My condolences

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Eeya... Possibly it took her years to gather the money. Just pray that those fraudsters will be caught.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by vanjos: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
The unopposed headquarters of criminal elements, Marcus Edore and co.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Xisnin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Albert0011:
I hate it when these so called scammers swindle money from these helpless Nigerian's suffering.
Abeg if u want to scam be playing it as away match not home.
Scammers are criminals regardless of their victim's worth.
Scammers cannot be trusted as they will swindle their father if the opportunity arise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Xisnin(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
abbeycial:
Nigerians bewarned... don't ever disclose your banking details to a third party no matter how official the person asking may seem.

your ATM card pan, pin, OTTP e. t. c are sure ways these fraudsters can gain access to your bank account.

I have observed several cases and I must say that there is always an element of greed on the part of some individuals.

No free lunch would ever be good enough to make you disclose your banking details to anonymous/unauthorized individuals.
Scammers have successfully converted you to their cause of blaming victims.
The law exists to punish criminals regardless of their motivation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Teeboi56: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gbese
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
brightalo17:
What are you even talking about?
I think he is trying to say that the Topic is Fake. That the photos of the the woman Crying is from A different incident.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by banio: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
wink2015:

What is the response from the bank?

If money was withdrawn which bank account actually received the said four hundred thousand naira.

Incomplete story

If proper investigation is done with cctv footage and some eye witness account the truth can be unravel.

The world is global, they could post it from your bank to an e-wallet in Canada.
Aside that banks and other organizations don't dish out information easily except . . .
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by lordm(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
That's what yahoo boys do. Yet you will see some people praising them. It was like kidnapping, at first they only kidnap whites, now they kidnap blacks n even the poor. As it stands, yahoo boys are now target we, their fellow citizens, later we will start blaming the government. That's why I condemn any act of internet fraud. Aka yahoo or g boys

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Let us learn how you became a victim

alawi5k:
I was reasoning like this until I became a victim.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Let us learn how you became a victim.

alawi5k:
I was reasoning like this until I became a victim.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by enemyofprogress: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
I pity the poor woman

FOR SALE this wan no be scam oh call this number 07036989487

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
How please?

Tonymegabush1:
ATM is and might still be a very big risk cum mistake some bank customers do,
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by dominique(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yet one psychophant fake pastor says EFCC should stop going after these bastards because they're not relevant enough. It will never be well with these bastard criminals and everybody that supports them directly or indirectly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Kharol1234: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
virginboy1:
cry

So sad!... I really empathise with her..

Just like how I nearly collapsed today as Bayern Munich (last game) burst my ticket.... cry cry
feel ir pain bro no b onli u oooo d onli tin wer save me b say i go weddin so i no get dat tym to dae refresh livescore wen e b 1-1
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
eyah, hackers are wicked.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Ibcrown(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
virginboy1:
cry

So sad!... I really empathise with her..

Just like how I nearly collapsed today as Bayern Munich (last game) burst my ticket.... cry cry
cheesy
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Agugbadin: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
Asaba people eh

Is not Asaba people, Asaba is a state capital made up of mixed population, Easterners from across the river Niger and other parts of the the state populates the city
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by uuzba(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
abbeycial:
Nigerians bewarned... don't ever disclose your banking details to a third party no matter how official the person asking may seem.

your ATM card pan, pin, OTTP e. t. c are sure ways these fraudsters can gain access to your bank account.

I have observed several cases and I must say that there is always an element of greed on the part of some individuals.

No free lunch would ever be good enough to make you disclose your banking details to anonymous/unauthorized individuals.
You're talking to deaf, dumb and blind people.
In 2015, I went to Owerri in IMO state for whatever reason.
I noticed that whenever I went to an ATM to withdraw, there'd be a short queue. And each person stayed so long to withdraw.
I later noticed that these people each have like 4 or 5 different people's ATM and PIN number. They said they are"helping" their friend to withdraw. They use to do it Na!

What a bunch of lazy, corrupt asses!
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Bolaji299(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
ThothHermes:
Na to use Otumokpo follow them na

Olonso
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Jubilancy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
And here I am guarding my 8400naira in my account Diligently....anytime I hear debit alert my heart will be doing me anyhow #smh life of a corper

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nicklaus619(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jiang:
I remember last month one yahoo idiot called me saying,
He is from so-so bank( One of d banks I use) and they are upgrading BVN number, them want confirm whether my date of birth was 19**( fake) or 1***,

I was like no biggie, I will drop by the bank when am out in a few minutes.

Nigga just shouted, "We are trying to help you because there are lots of people at the bank & we don't want our customers to surfer'

I was like dude, don't worry, I enjoy the air conditioning thier, I don't mind spending the whole day at the bank.

He was YOU ARE NOT LISTENING AM TRYING TO HELP YOU.

I just ended the call & continued taking my nap grin

Lols u handled it like a boss bro grin ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Conceptman:
We Nigerians are our own worst enemies, taking from what it took someone years and sweat to gather, suddenly some heartless people will take it away just like that. there is lots of threat to Nigeria's banking system

There are lots of people who would do the same and people who support this sort of evil unfortunately.
How do they sleep at night?

I was cursing out in one thread at the culprits of this type of crime and some lazy and cowardly fools were not happy with me.
They would smile and call themselves gee Bois, yahoo yahoo entrepreneurs!

Those evil men need to be located and inflicted with the most brutal of harm till they die.
You can’t imagine what that woman would be going through assuming this particular story is true.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Any G wey do this poo. Na Ogun go kill you. I thought it was we against the white paying for what they did to our forefathers and not against our own people?
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Starman007: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jiang:
I remember last month one yahoo idiot called me saying,
He is from so-so bank( One of d banks I use) and they are upgrading BVN number, them want confirm whether my date of birth was 19**( fake) or 1***,

I was like no biggie, I will drop by the bank when am out in a few minutes.

Nigga just shouted, "We are trying to help you because there are lots of people at the bank & we don't want our customers to surfer'

I was like dude, don't worry, I enjoy the air conditioning thier, I don't mind spending the whole day at the bank.

He was YOU ARE NOT LISTENING AM TRYING TO HELP YOU.

I just ended the call & continued taking my nap grin
same happened to me this year..... I told the guy I don't understand what he's saying... and I cut d call......

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by lordm(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Odogu9195:
Any G wey do this poo. Na Ogun go kill you. I thought it was we against the white paying for what they did to our forefathers and not against our own people?
whether against white or not. It is wrong, that was what we said when kidnapping started. Now they kidnap the poor n even family members. Stop fraud

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! / 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic / Police Uncover Kidnappers Den In Ikorodu, Lagos, Kill One, Rescue Three Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.