Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta (28007 Views)

Oyinbo Man Misbehaves At ATM After Fraudsters Wiped His Account, Nigerians React / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
Hyundai
Subaru
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by seangy4konji: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
I hate local gee....we na wee wee. We no soppose make eachnother suffer...

Na fyck up unto local.. I sdont condone local.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Judybash93(m): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2019
alawi5k:
I was reasoning like this until I became a victim.

Really?
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Styluscrib(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Digital banking failures
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by abbeycial: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Xisnin:

Scammers have successfully converted you to their cause of blaming victims.
The law exists to punish criminals regardless of their motivation.

there is no way a scammer/unauthorized person would know your banking details if you did not divulge it one way or the other...

I have seen victims who were promised govt empowerment funds they never applied for or a foreign cash gift they have no iota of knowledge on.

except u put a gun to my head, I would never divulge my banking details to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by abbeycial: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2019
alawi5k:

I understand what it is like to be a victim.
Except there a gun is placed to my head, I would never divulge or create an avenue for. my banking details to be exposed.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by showafrica(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2019
GerraMeh74:
I will never forget my own!!! The last 8k in my account after NYSC, what I was thinking I will be managing until I get something doing! They just swept the account after I clicked on some random email and foolishly gave out my details [color=#990000][/color]

Lol, the way una dey fall this small scams tire me. What if real hackers enter Nigeria, na finishing.
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by showafrica(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Jiang:
I remember last month one yahoo idiot called me saying,
He is from so-so bank( One of d banks I use) and they are upgrading BVN number, them want confirm whether my date of birth was 19**( fake) or 1***,

I was like no biggie, I will drop by the bank when am out in a few minutes.

Nigga just shouted, "We are trying to help you because there are lots of people at the bank & we don't want our customers to surfer'

I was like dude, don't worry, I enjoy the air conditioning thier, I don't mind spending the whole day at the bank.

He was YOU ARE NOT LISTENING AM TRYING TO HELP YOU.

I just ended the call & continued taking my nap grin

Some of them are just desperate and cheap..

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2019
alawi5k:

You mind telling us what happened? How could one possibly become a victim without giving one's account details out or losing personal items (phone or wallet) that contains one's account details?

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by uvie66: 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
sleekpro:
Oya!!! What are we waiting for

Someone should ask for her account , let the donation start!!

That's the only way we (nigerians) can help our self.

#letthedonationstart.
I am in... gregorysoul@hotmail.com
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by MusaBidaKasti: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
link dropped by (IC3)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) / Man Set Ablaze For Stealing A Motor Battery In Calabar (graphic Photos) / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.