Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? (8020 Views)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by spiritofthedead: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
So it happened I’ve been dating my girlfriend for a year and 6 months, our sex life is on the average because we don’t get to have sex often due to distance barrier.. she schools at ekpoma while I’m a final year student of Unilag but at every given opportuinity we tend to make good advantage of it.. I’ve always wanted to try the anal sex with her several times but it’s wasnt successful due to her been tight and she often complained it’s appears painful and she won’t be able to endure the pain so we wouldn’t end up doing it most of the time because the more I try to penetrate her the more she kinda scream at me to stop that’s it’s painful and she isn’t liking the idea..
Last week, I gave her a surprise visit(her school) and I planned the visit alongside one of her friend.. immediately I got to the school the friend called her to come meet her at the hotel I lodged, there is a bar there. The friend called her to just come have fun with her which she had no idea I was around, on her arrival,I was going to shock her but she gave me a bigger shocker by arriving at the venue braless with her nipple visibly showing underneath her top(this was around 5pm).. she was shocked to see me and she greeted me normal level and I responsded but within me I was surprised at her way of dressing but I never reacted to it.... We were good at the hotel until I wanted to make use of her phone and I realized her password has been changed because we know each other’s password and our finger prints unlocks each other’s phone..I asked her to unlock her phone and I could see her reluctantly unwilling to do so,so I held unto the phone still trying to know why? and she tried to get it back from me which I never gave it back to her.. After her friend left the hotel room it was just me and her in the room and I demanded for the pass and she later gave me( My phone num).. I went through her chat to know why she was hiding the phone from me and I noticed she deleted her chat with one particular course mate of hers, the latest chat with the name was about 10 minutes earlier asking “where are you going?”I challenged her and asked what her reason were for deletinthe chat and she said said she actually had no reasons.. I feel bad but the worst feelings came in when this same name called her number asking her that “is she still going to come”, I feel like I was going to collapse and I challenged her to know whom the guy was but she said the guy is a class mate and a toaster but there is nothing between them.. she cried through the night and kept on begging me and I actually forgived her and we had sex that night but I made sure I used condom.. we had sex the following day and I made sure I used condom too..She promised not to talk to the niqqa again and sweared there was nothing between them and I believed and forgave her before coming back to Lagos..
But I got the shocker of my entire life today when I called her to check up on her and she told me she was feeling itchy and stuffs and she didn’t wanted to do it though and I was like “Do what?” She replied”be pretending like you don’t know what I’m talking about there”, At this point I don’t know what to say and she mentioned something you’ve always wanted to do and now you’ve done it, I’m not feeling to comfortable.. I still don’t get what she is trying to say until she mentioned ANAL SEX.. that the night we had sex it was anal and the morning before I left it was ANAL.. I ended the call immediately because the feelings was like I’m talking to someone else and it was all a mistake because this was the same girl that always hated the anal thing and very tight and won’t even allow it so how come we did it without me knowing we did it..it looks very normal to me and I had no reason to observe if it was anal or P**sy
Typing and writing all this and linking the dots I tend to be wondering how come we had Anal sex and I never knew it was Anal and you even didn’t show any sign of pain or something since we’ve never had it before.. This was the only girl i tried starting a relationship with and first girl i professed my love for.. Various thought keep coming to my head if it’s possible you have anal for the first time without feeling any pain or with so much ease without any lubricant for the first time..
I don’t know what to say to her or reason for hanging up on her like that because I’m still in shock!!! She has been calling and I haven’t been answering cause I still don’t know what to say to her.. I need advice cause right now I think I’m not thinking straight
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okay.....

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ekpoma girls grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by chillvaret(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
lipsrsealed jesus fucking christ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by topedoski(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
I woulda advice you Buh I don't like anal sex So no advice for you

3 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Davash222(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
She endured the pain so you can be satisfied. She just want your happiness that moment. Remember, she was begging you and crying and you forgave her, so, she endured the pains to pay you back for forgiving her.

And , it’s obvious you were high that night, there’s no way you could know which hole you were inserting your dicck.

17 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Oblongata: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
That sex must have been awful grin

OR you gay as fvck shocked

Either way, why tell us the whole story? The last few lines would have worked! !!

I don't advice gay or gay wannabes so bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by zexy2030(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
olosho girl friend.
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by figment232(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Someone has been seriously poking her anus

6 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by vybzkartel: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shitty sex

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oh gosh!
Why am I even here?
I don't know what to tell ya....

2 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by spiritofthedead: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
omohz:
Bro, i know say na chosen or supreme hotel you lodge.
But it's very easy, come to ekpoma again and this time don't get drunk, then you blow her asshole again if she scream then you know she's lying but if she doesn't know another guy has been giving it to her there.
Do you know me?
Very correct
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by spiritofthedead: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Davash222:
She endured the pain so you can be satisfied. She just want your happiness that moment. Remember, she was begging you and crying and you forgave her, so, she endured the pains to pay you back for forgiving her.

And , it’s obvious you were high that night, there’s no way you could know which hole you were inserting your dicck.
No I wasn’t high, she was lying facing the bed and I had her from behind thinking it was the p**ssy and I would never expect an opening to penetrate that easy if not the p**ssy

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by DMerciful(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
That anus has already been loose from anal sex by that course mate. Op you've been scammed. You did not do it, there is no way you wouldn't know the difference!

3 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy i swear i love nl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
ednut1:
cheesy i swear i love nl
Same here bro grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by falcon01: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
See nonsense, I love was reading about anal sex and your are telling us storys
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Korllami007: 2:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Aufa my friend, i want to ask you one question. Shey una off light when una wan do am to the extent that you can't identify pussy from anus? To me, your dick should be lubricated before you analyze her successfully.

Come make i whisper something to your hear. Your girlfriend na anal Que...........Do you hear me?

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by coolzeal(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Maybe she lied with the anal thing just to get you on her side since that's what you've ever wanted. Besides you guys had a fight. I dunno..
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Adegbem01(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2019
You guys are all comedian, this made my morning already....
Guy there are two things involved
1. Is either she lied about it or
2. Your girl as make are analisious dicklisious compatible since the 90s �
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2019
Division of labour
Pùs$y is urs
anal is for others.

Girls ar wierd!
That was hw i wantd to phuck one of my bestie lyk dat nd she told me she dnt wnt to hav sex bcus she wnts ha pussy to get bck in shape, den later told me i can hav anal if i want, i japaa!

5 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by blingxx(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2019
First time anal sex no lubricant, and she didnt f*ckin scream .... You have been scammed cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Homeboiy: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Ekpoma girls

Oh chimooo

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2019
spiritofthedead:
So it happened I’ve been dating my girlfriend for a year and 6 months, our sex life is on the average because we don’t get to have sex often due to distance barrier.. she schools at ekpoma while I’m a final year student of Unilag but at every given opportuinity we tend to make good advantage of it.. I’ve always wanted to try the anal sex with her several times but it’s wasnt successful due to her been tight and she often complained it’s appears painful and she won’t be able to endure the pain so we wouldn’t end up doing it most of the time because the more I try to penetrate her the more she kinda scream at me to stop that’s it’s painful and she isn’t liking the idea..
Last week, I gave her a surprise visit(her school) and I planned the visit alongside one of her friend.. immediately I got to the school the friend called her to come meet her at the hotel I lodged, there is a bar there. The friend called her to just come have fun with her which she had no idea I was around, on her arrival,I was going to shock her but she gave me a bigger shocker by arriving at the venue braless with her nipple visibly showing underneath her top(this was around 5pm).. she was shocked to see me and she greeted me normal level and I responsded but within me I was surprised at her way of dressing but I never reacted to it.... We were good at the hotel until I wanted to make use of her phone and I realized her password has been changed because we know each other’s password and our finger prints unlocks each other’s phone..I asked her to unlock her phone and I could see her reluctantly unwilling to do so,so I held unto the phone still trying to know why? and she tried to get it back from me which I never gave it back to her.. After her friend left the hotel room it was just me and her in the room and I demanded for the pass and she later gave me( My phone num).. I went through her chat to know why she was hiding the phone from me and I noticed she deleted her chat with one particular course mate of hers, the latest chat with the name was about 10 minutes earlier asking “where are you going?”I challenged her and asked what her reason were for deletinthe chat and she said said she actually had no reasons.. I feel bad but the worst feelings came in when this same name called her number asking her that “is she still going to come”, I feel like I was going to collapse and I challenged her to know whom the guy was but she said the guy is a class mate and a toaster but there is nothing between them.. she cried through the night and kept on begging me and I actually forgived her and we had sex that night but I made sure I used condom.. we had sex the following day and I made sure I used condom too..She promised not to talk to the niqqa again and sweared there was nothing between them and I believed and forgave her before coming back to Lagos..
But I got the shocker of my entire life today when I called her to check up on her and she told me she was feeling itchy and stuffs and she didn’t wanted to do it though and I was like “Do what?” She replied”be pretending like you don’t know what I’m talking about there”, At this point I don’t know what to say and she mentioned something you’ve always wanted to do and now you’ve done it, I’m not feeling to comfortable.. I still don’t get what she is trying to say until she mentioned ANAL SEX.. that the night we had sex it was anal and the morning before I left it was ANAL.. I ended the call immediately because the feelings was like I’m talking to someone else and it was all a mistake because this was the same girl that always hated the anal thing and very tight and won’t even allow it so how come we did it without me knowing we did it..it looks very normal to me and I had no reason to observe if it was anal or P**sy
Typing and writing all this and linking the dots I tend to be wondering how come we had Anal sex and I never knew it was Anal and you even didn’t show any sign of pain or something since we’ve never had it before.. This was the only girl i tried starting a relationship with and first girl i professed my love for.. Various thought keep coming to my head if it’s possible you have anal for the first time without feeling any pain or with so much ease without any lubricant for the first time..
I don’t know what to say to her or reason for hanging up on her like that because I’m still in shock!!! She has been calling and I haven’t been answering cause I still don’t know what to say to her.. I need advice cause right now I think I’m not thinking straight

Make use of paragraphs.... In that way,, you're making it easier for an average reader to comprehend ur submission.

Is she d only bae u have?

2 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by spiritofthedead: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Make use of paragraphs.... In that way,, you're making it easier for an average reader to comprehend ur submission.

Is she d only bae u have?
Yes actually
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2019
spiritofthedead:

Yes actually

Start diversifying ur eggs in DIFFERENT BASKETS ..
Enough said!! Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Came4apost(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2019
topedoski:
I woulda advice you Buh I don't like anal sex
So no advice for you
The stupid op is Gay na .. Anyone here thinks anal is for gays too here �

3 Likes

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by spiritofthedead: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Came4apost:

The stupid op is Gay na .. Anyone here thinks anal is for gays too here �
Gay bawo
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by GANAYAD: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Bros the truth is your bae is a big time hoeloshow, she showed up without bra and you still catch am,bro due to bro code I will advice you to murder the love in you and let her go,if she cried that night when begging trust I'm 100% sure the guy has been ducking her since 1960,but anyways love sha who visits classmate at odd hours bros commot love and look into it with your sense,one love bro peace unto you

1 Like

Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by elonize(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Analquuenluci wer at thou...u just ran away from nl
Re: First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2019
I regret reading this trash to the end

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage / Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) / I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.