Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh (10772 Views)

FG To Set Up Cashew Processing Plants In Four States — Ogbeh / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh / Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by midnighter(f): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
But what is the origin of this name "Audu"? Im always hearing it
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by Ikpongiton: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Remove kogi and Oyo state, Muslim States and add Edo and anambra
edo too na the worst afonjas.
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by ndukwejoe(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
will? at this time. ok continuuu.
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by Creampro: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
As usual always. Its either .."will" or "planning to" no "has set up"
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by Legendguru: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
oh
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by sogodihno: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Remove kogi and Oyo state, Muslim States and add Edo and anambra

u still find a way to put religion into this matter? ur head is empty.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by supereagle(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
sammyj:
Hope the children of hates and IPODpigs will be willing to accept this development and good initiative from their so called enemy Buhari!!
It is inherited hatred. It flows in their blood.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by iswallker(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
obailala:

The Waterfront, Plot 5, Oyinkan
Abayomi Drive
Lagos - Ikoyi
Nigeria

That's the BA office in lagos. You can go there and lat any complaints. Ogbeh doesnt work for/with BA, and neither does he regulate their activities. Ehrn you get your answers, thank me later!

But ogbeh became spokes man for BA, he should also answer when we don't get our orders..

Ancestors with no idea as minister
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by sammyj: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin grin.:
Nwadiuto247:

We have been doing cashew business in Igbo land so FG is coming late.

Nothing to make noise about it so shut up

Cashew is on high demand so i wonder how FG will get the one to process. Don't joke with igbos on business. We are far ahead of the FG and the rest of you.
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by dividebyone(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
You mean Nasarawa state is not among of cashew producing state.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by franksunny(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
If it we're to be naked yeyebrities, by now the page would have been up to 20 pages. This is a good development to deprive these bad Chinese from using our people as slaves. I hoped it works

1 Like

Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by Mmlanrehh(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
spyg1:
these are states with larger cashew production.

With bad KOR compared to Ogbomosho
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by obailala(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
iswallker:

But ogbeh became spokes man for BA, he should also answer when we don't get our orders..

Ancestors with no idea as minister
So if I say "some people are so vain to the extent that they even buy suya from Kano and have it delivered by Young Shall Grow motors to Port Harcourt," how exactly does that make me a spokesman of Young Shall Grow motors?...

I'm struggling to see the difference between this reasoning and the reasoning of the so called ancestor.
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by RichBoy247: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:
By the way Kogi, Benue, Enugu are all sharing common border. I doubt if this is an even distribution.

There is no shout of marginalization now. You wont hear them say that Buhari is short changing them now. Useless flattinos.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
This old man is next to Lai Mohammed
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by hisgrace090: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Teewhy2:
Nigeria a country claiming to be exporting yam and vegetables but find it hard to have it all year round in the country. I believe before we start exporting it these products should be available well in the country that the price will remain constant all year round.

If Nigeria needs 10 tones of say casava and produce 2 tones they will go ahead and export it and stay in hunger, I just don't know what to call this.
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by reuben79: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Oma307:
great achievement if they can
ask urself mr praiser, can apc rule forever?d answer is no........where is operation feed d nation?since 1976 when obasanjo created operation feed d nation since then no government came and do anything abt d farm dat d reason why obj came back in 1999 and changed d name to otta farm.who ar u goin to blame?my advise to buhari government is to allow induviduals to own d farm not government
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by jclassiq(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
smithoo:
Govt has no business setting up cashew processing industries. Private businesses should be encouraged to do it with tax incentives.

yea right. did you hear how much the plant costs? will you buy it??
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by adecz: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2019
I never see man wey sabi quote
lie, lie fake, fake statistics like this man.... Tifiakwa!!

E don leave Brazilian grass, now na
Brazilian cashew nut machines.

Na so he made so much noise about
yam export to US 3years back..... All the yam
spoilt and rejected by the US.

Last year, he said Nigeria was producing so
Much rice, that the problem was that we
could not make enough bags for the rice.

Old age Kolo don dey catch up with
this yeye Minister.
sad sad sad sad shocked sad shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by longjon: 1:53am On Apr 01, 2019
sammyj:
Hope the children of hates and IPODpigs will be willing to accept this development and good initiative from their so called enemy Buhari!!

You mean your father
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by VonScott(m): 2:38am On Apr 01, 2019
dividebyone:
You mean Nasarawa state is not among of cashew producing state.
I must say I'm surprised as well. Nasarawa in my opinion has as much cashew as Kogi but anyway...
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by Charles545: 5:35am On Apr 01, 2019
smithoo:
Govt has no business setting up cashew processing industries. Private businesses should be encouraged to do it with tax incentives.

I'm interested in the private businesses part. Can you enlightened me on ways to go about it...
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by 9jaRealist: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2019
NONSENSE!

How many government factories are still working or working at full capacity?

It takes a special brand of idiocy not to be able to learn from one’s own experiences. Rather than diving into commercial ventures best left to the private sector, the government should be concentrating on the government’s job of developing infrastructure (reliable electricity, good roads, rail lines, etc.) and improving the ease of doing business in Nigeria, to make it easier and viable for private investors to jump at these commercial opportunities which they will run better and thus create jobs and further opportunities.
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by sammyj: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2019
longjon:

You mean your father
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by iswallker(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
obailala:
So if I say "some people are so vain to the extent that they even buy suya from Kano and have it delivered by Young Shall Grow motors to Port Harcourt," how exactly does that make me a spokesman of Young Shall Grow motors?...

I'm struggling to see the difference between this reasoning and the reasoning of the so called ancestor.

Are you the agriculture minister... undecided

I am saying this man should be busy formulating and implementing policies of govt that will lead to food sustainability, job creation and export earnings for this country rather than bothering his head about people in the upper class which he is a member and what they do with their money..
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by obailala(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
iswallker:

Are you the agriculture minister... undecided

I am saying this man should be busy formulating and implementing policies of govt that will lead to food sustainability, job creation and export earnings for this country rather than bothering his head about people in the upper class which he is a member and what they do with their money..
I do not have to be the agriculture minister to support his commonsensical stance. Every educated or enlightened person in Nigeria understands that the excessive love Nigerians have for imported produce is bleeding our economy... If we have a better economy, woul all those things you mentioned above (i.e food sustainability, job creation and export earnings) not be assured?... So why exactly are you furious with the agric minister for simply re-echoing something every smart Nigerian should already know?... Or are you just one.of those who just go out of their way ti just criticise any and everything just for the sake of it? undecided

The man is a member of the FEC, he's a Nigerian, and just like you and I, he wants a Nigeria that works. He simply lamented the bizarre affinity Nigerians have for imported products and proceeded to give an extreme/exaggerated example to buttress his point (i.e. people importing something as flimsy as pizza). By all logical sense, what exactly is wrong with the minister's stance and why are you furious about this? Am I missing something?
Re: FG Will Set Up Cashew Processing Facilities In Four States - Ogbeh by Emmaxmc: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Will dey employ Nigeria Graduate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Ban Tomato Importation This Year / How Many Bags Of Fertilizers Are Needed For 1 Hectare Of Maize? / How And When To Start A Watermelon And Cucumber Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.