Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West (62953 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah / Taribo West Prays For Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
SaintLucia:
*Nothing Is Permanent In This Life*
*Whatsapp* killed *BBM*
*Youtube* killed *DVD*
*Bluetooth* killed *Infrared*
*Xender* killed *Bluetooth*
*CDs* killed *Cassettes*
*Android* killed *Windows* phone
*Uber* killed *Yellow Cab*
*Phone* killed *Post Office*
*SMS* killed *Letter Writing*
*Email* killed *Fax*
*Civilization* killed *Culture*
*Computer* killed *Typewriter*
*E-card* killed *Hallmark Card*
*Maggi* killed *Dawa Dawa*
*Money* killed *True Love*
What else killed what again?
*Internet* killed *Library*
*Google* killed *Dictionary*
*Wikipedia* killed *Encyclopedia*
*APC* KILLED *PDP*
*Oloriegbe kill Saraki
*Tinubu* Killed Obasanjo*
*Oshobaba* Killed Secondus*
*Buhari* Killed Atiku*
*No condition is permanent in this world. Be humble.*

Go and borrow sense before foolishness kills you

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by devigblegble: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Few of those that comment above me just showed a sign that they don’t have elders in their household and they really need love

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Rexnegro(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
oga u say?
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Burgerlomo: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
I can now understand why the man dey always wear fila cool

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Donchukz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
No tym wey taribo fine, but him still fine pass tinubu sha!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by SaintLucia: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Go and borrow sense before foolishness kills you
He pain am. *Python* Killed *Cownu*

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin Tinubu was talking drug related that's why Taribo West was frowning.....
omo see Tinubu real head cheesy

The man's probably a billionaire in dollars.

How much do you think his cologne alone is worth? He might be using Armani or Tom Ford. I'm not a fan of his neither do I hate him Just saying it as it is
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by BiafraIsFree: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Promising them money to support Nigeria evil against Biafra freedom.

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by skyfather09(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
father and son
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Burgerlomo: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
This man, Osho baba and OBJ has a lot in common grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Notatribalist(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=festacman post=77179676]Jagaban is a friend to all irrespective of age, class, religious belief or political leaning.

Just look at how respectfully and passionately he is interacting with Yobo and Taribo West. Class![quote]is him more popular than Taribo and yobo?I guess your post should be the other way round..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
90% OF MOST OF YOU MAKING SILLY COMMENTS HERE NO NOTING ABOUT HISTORY, I REMEMBER WHEN GROWING UP AS A KID FOLLOWING TARIBO WEST CARRIER, I REMEMBERED MADE A COMMENT AND THAT COMMENT IS STILL SOUNDING FRESH IN MY MIND, HE SAID HE WISH ONE DAY TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF HIS STATE "BAYELSA" THOUGH HE LETA BECAME A PASTOR AND HE SITED HIS CHURCH IN ITALY. MAYBE HAVEN SEEN THE ROLE OF JAGABAN IN MAKING DESMOND ELIOT WHO HE IS, MAYBE IN OTHER FOR RIBO TO ACHIEVE HIS POLITICAL ASPIRATION HE FELT IT WISE O ALIGN HIM SELF WITH THE KING MAKER,AY BE SAME THING YOBO IS DOING.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Notatribalist(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
festacman:
Jagaban is a friend to all irrespective of age, class, religious belief or political leaning.

Just look at how respectfully and passionately he is interacting with Yobo and Taribo West. Class!
is he more popular than taribo and yobo?your post should be the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Over10(f): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Funny that Yobo and Taribo once played together in the same team...before you argue google Nigeria vs Sweden 2002 World Cup...and Taribo is here looking like Olden Days
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by robosky02(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Bola Tinubu was pictured with ex-Super Eagles players Yobo and Taribo West.

One word for the photo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/caption-this-photo-of-tinubu-with-yobo.html

Taribo: bro T how did you people manuever the election

Yobo: yes exlaine cos there is hunger in the land the change didn't change anything

Tunubo: boys calm down we are moving to next level
Just they way yo defended for super eagles
We also have to defend our 2nd tenure by all means
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
shocked
Mouth odour galore
At least he will compensate them with Dollars grin
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Bellotelli: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=stephleena post=77179202]
the cone shaped head, wan escape from the cap,through back.. hehehehehe[/quo

Hehehehe... I swear u be fool
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Westsida: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
SaintLucia:

*Whatsapp* killed *BBM

*Youtube* killed *DVD*

*CDs* killed *Cassettes*

*Email* killed *Fax*

*APC* KILLED *PDP*

*Oloriegbe kill Saraki

*Buhari* Killed Atiku*

grin...Ronaldo Killed Madrid lol
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
90% OF MOST OF YOU MAKING SILLY COMMENTS HERE NO NOTING ABOUT HISTORY, I REMEMBER WHEN GROWING UP AS A KID FOLLOWING TARIBO WEST CARRIER, I REMEMBERED HE MADE A STATEMENT AND THAT STATEMENT IS STILL SOUNDING FRESH IN MY MIND, HE SAID HE WISH ONE DAY TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF HIS STATE "BAYELSA" THOUGH HE LETA BECAME A PASTOR AFTER RETIRING FROM FOOTBALL, HE SITED HIS CHURCH IN ITALY. MAYBE HAVEN SEEN THE ROLE OF JAGABAN IN MAKING DESMOND ELIOT WHO HE IS, MAYBE IN OTHER FOR RIBO TO ACHIEVE HIS POLITICAL ASPIRATION, HE FELT IT WISE TO ALIGN HIM SELF WITH THE KING MAKER,MAY BE SAME THING YOBO IS GETTING TO DO. WISE ASPIRING POLITICIANS ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH SOME ONE LIKE THE JAGABAN. MY PRAYER IN AND WISH IN LIFE IS JUST TO STAND FACE TO FACE PRESENT MY POLITICAL AMBITION TO THE JAGABAN, THOUGH I AM IGBO BY TRIBE, U BELIEVE ANY DAY I CAN ACHIEVE THAT, THE ANSWERS AND QUESTION TO MY POLITICAL AMBITION WILL BE ANSWERED. B. A. T. THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA, THE FATHER TO HE VOICELESS CHILDREN, THE SLAYER OF ALL THE WAILERS CLUB OF NIGERIA. THOSE TWO MEN ATE RECEIVING NIGERIA POLITICS COACHING INSTRUCTION
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by mu2sa2: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
SaintLucia:

*Whatsapp* killed *BBM

*Youtube* killed *DVD*

*CDs* killed *Cassettes*

*Email* killed *Fax*

*APC* KILLED *PDP*

*Oloriegbe kill Saraki

*Buhari* Killed Atiku*

The list continues -

*Nigerian army killed biafra

*Doggy/mouth action killing missionary

* Noodles killing garri and gnuts

*Toothpaste killed kpako

*Toyota killed Peugeot 504
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Isoduwa(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
SaintLucia:

*Whatsapp* killed *BBM

*Youtube* killed *DVD*

*CDs* killed *Cassettes*

*Email* killed *Fax*

*APC* KILLED *PDP*

*Oloriegbe kill Saraki

*Buhari* Killed Atiku*

Me* killed you next time know your mate

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Westsida: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Notatribalist:
is he more popular than taribo and yobo?your post should be the other way round

He could be popular than them in Nigeria. Kids wey them born after Taribo retired from football might not know who he was, but they can always see Tinubu on the news,
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by KingLennon(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Tinubu be like guy u ugly pass me
gringrin....I like ur sense of humour dat pic nailed it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by JozzyMayana: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Both players are from Rivers State... baba Dey whine them, make Dem use style tell the masses to vote for APC since they are very popular among the youths
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by newfhace(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Who noticed it
Taribo west looks like rotimi ameachi
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Doctorfitz: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Taribo is asking tinubu, oga we never see the alert o since two weeks now.

Tinubu; eyin guys eh relax,politics money takes time to be credited. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Auscaj12: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Am new here. bikonu!
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by CallmeeNelson: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2019
no body seem to have noticed taribo West's bald head
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by bluecircle470: 12:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Many of those commenting on this thread are children of hate. Many pained ipob who’re still gasping for breath after their President (Atiku) lost
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by mzeefitz(m): 12:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.