Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West (62949 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah / Taribo West Prays For Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by opoloba: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2019
Kdon2:

Painment!

Foolish slave
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2019
stephenduru:
Bola Tinubu was pictured with ex-Super Eagles players Yobo and Taribo West.

One word for the photo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/caption-this-photo-of-tinubu-with-yobo.html

And He is still 67yearssssssssssssssssss

childish lie
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Favmil101(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Taribo no just get joy for face.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by erinalex: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Please, da'alla, yua cows need yua attention,nagode...
Your response is the more reason, why you will use your whole life to wail, cry and complain.

My question was, why must the West support you?

Instead of you to engage me logically, and give me reason; you start your usual abuse.

The only thing you're good at, is abuse and curses; Yet you want Westerners support .

Tell me, who does this, and still get support.

Southerners, will always remain backward politically in Nigeria, because u play politics of Emotions.

The best u can offer are, noise, abuse, name calling, wailing and all form of Vices.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by DabuIIIT: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
erinalex:

Your response is the more reason, why you will use your whole life to wail, cry and complain.

My question was, why must the West support you?

Instead of you to engage me logically, and give me reason; you start your usual abuse.

The only thing you're good at, is abuse and curses; Yet you want Westerners support .

Tell me, who does this, and still get support.

Southerners, will always remain backward politically in Nigeria, because u play politics of Emotions.

The best u can offer are, noise, abuse, name calling, wailing and all form of Vices.

Who the 4k is this?! Will you get the hell outta my sight!
What the 4k and who the hell are you northerners without the south?
Can you people survive without the south? Why do you bunch of drags always oppose True federalism and Restructuring?
You people are nothing buh a bunch of unproductive drawbacks drags,a big burden to us southerners. You people are conservative and retrogressive.
I blame the ever gullible south west for giving you unproductive people the platform to be upon the nation.
Now get out.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Kdon2: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
opoloba:

Foolish slave

See dis malu! grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by DabuIIIT: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2019
erinalex:

So, all you have in your brain is "now get out " ?

Is that all you can offer ?

You don't even know d meaning of restructuring and federalism, all u know is display of emotions.

You're as confused as you tribe.

PMB is spending his 4th year and u want him to solve all your problems.

Tell me,what stopped GEJ from doing all these, after all he spent more than 5yrs as d president, common Ogoni clean-up, Jonathan failed to sign d papers.

I can understand you plight, you are so frustrated and bitter, hence you can think right again.

All these aggression u are now displaying, why don't u exhibit them when GEJ was d president.

West is very clever, more than you, that is why we know ; that we need d northerners.

Unlike you pple, who gullibly think they can do it all alone, and at d end, you always end up being a LOSER.

I can feel your pains, sorry.

Pls, continue Barking.

Yes you need the north,the same way afonja needed the north. The same way Abiola needed the north. Same way Awo needed the north. Same way Diya needed the north......

Sophisticated M........
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by DabuIIIT: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2019
erinalex:

Why do you keep on deceiving your self.

Hypocrisy is your major problem.

You don't need the north ?

Yet, all the south were busy shouting Atikulated ! Atikulated !! in the last
general election.

Or Atiku is from east ?

You can see how Confused u pple.

To me, we all need one another.

But if u think ,south can do it all alone; I have No Problem with that, carry on.

Please put on your thinking cap, people were shouting Atikulation whatever that means,cos it was a choice they made between Atiku and Buhari

Again,if the gullible west didn't throw their weight behind buhari,do you think other southerners would go for someone like Atiku?

There were many many good candidates in other minute parties,far better than buhari and Atiku but Nigerians are too stup....to realise that.

Get this into your head, people who voted for Atiku did so helplessly just to get rid of the certified failure in Ado rock..
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kdon2:

But better human being than the flat heads! Just saying. grin
am just pity 4 ur moda sha
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by erinalex: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Please put on your thinking cap, people were shouting Atikulation whatever that means,cos it was a choice they made between Atiku and Buhari

Again,if the gullible west didn't throw their weight behind buhari,do you think other southerners would go for someone like Atiku?

There were many many good candidates in other minute parties,far better than buhari and Atiku but Nigerians are too stup....to realise that.

Get this into your head, people who voted for Atiku did so helplessly just to get rid of the certified failure in Ado rock..
You should have preached this "gospel" of yours, to the pple shouting Atikulated then.

Now it is too late.

You have a cunning way of changing the topic.

You started this rhetoric by accusing the west of supporting d north; hence I needed to refresh your memory that, east also supported d north. (Atiku in my mind)

The only way u can get out of this trouble, is to stop blaming other pple for your own misfortune.

Design your destiny by yourself and don't rely on any other tribe to come to ur aids.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by DabuIIIT: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
erinalex:

You should have preached this "gospel" of yours, to the pple shouting Atikulated then.

Now it is too late.

You have a cunning way of changing the topic.

You started this rhetoric by accusing the west of supporting d north; hence I needed to refresh your memory that, east also supported d north. (Atiku in my mind)

The only way u can get out of this trouble, is to stop blaming other pple for your own misfortune.

Design your destiny by yourself and don't rely on any other tribe to come to ur aids.

I wonder what 4kn trouble you are talking about,if there's any region in trouble,it is your big4nothing northern region depending on others for survival.

And if you think that everyone that is against your lifeless jihadist and his clueless Govt is Igbo,am afraid,you got a second thinking coming.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by erinalex: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2019
DabuIIIT:

I wonder what 4kn trouble you are talking about,if there's any region in trouble,it is your big4nothing northern region depending on others for survival.

And if you think that everyone that is against your lifeless jihadist and his clueless Govt is Igbo,am afraid,you got a second thinking coming.
That is why u will forever remain 3rd
class citizen in Nigeria.

Your political calculation is always wrong.

Without d north, u pple can't survive.

You pple think, u are wiser than d other region in country, hence u remain back ward.

All u know is mouth egoism.
You cannot follow ur talk with action.

If u want me,to take u serious....... that u don't need other tribe to succeed, 1st ask all your pple in d north and west to go back home ;
But, u can't do that, instead u will b shouting...... Na Business.

No Action.. only mouth.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by DabuIIIT: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2019
erinalex:

That is why u will forever remain 3rd
class citizen in Nigeria.

Your political calculation is always wrong.

Without d north, u pple can't survive.

You pple think, u are wiser than d other region in country, hence u remain back ward.

All u know is mouth egoism.
You cannot follow ur talk with action.

If u want me,to take u serious....... that u don't need other tribe to succeed, 1st ask all your pple in d north and west to go back home ;
But, u can't do that, instead u will b shouting...... Na Business.

No Action.. only mouth.

Biology teaches about PARASITISM AND TAPE WORMS.

Let us practice True federalism and Restructuring and Resource Control and let's see who the parasites and tapeworms are.

Let's start from there and see if anyone will wanna have anything much to do with a desert patch region.
Talk is cheap for everyone who wanna foam in the mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by erinalex: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Biology teaches about PARASITISM AND TAPE WORMS.

Let us practice True federalism and Restructuring and Resource Control and let's see who the parasites and tapeworms are.

Let's start from there and see if anyone will wanna have anything much to do with a desert patch region.
Talk is cheap for everyone who wanna foam in the mouth.

No insults.. intended; I only hope, am Not talking to a kid.

You talk of resource control, restructuring and true federalism; all these are good for a sane country with sincere leaders.

But u can't have these in Nigeria, because all of us, be it d leader or followers are greedy.

Take it or leave, No incumbent president will subscribe to that. Because it will not benefit their selfish interest.

Or can u give me d name of that past president that even try to do it; they will come up with one useless excuse or d other.
Forget about where the president comes from, they are all d same ....thieves.

What am I saying in essence ? War ! War !! War !!!. Is the only thing that can make Nigeria move forward.

All what u are clamoring for,cannot be get on a platform of gold.

We have wicked pple ruling us, and u think they will relinquish what they possess to you, just because u can protest, or write things online ?

U will wait till infinity.

Our rulers are evils, I mean evils ; so forget about all these analysis, the only thing they can understand is WAR.

The mode or form this war shall take, I don't know yet.

I have been around for decades, so the bitter truth is that, preaching and gospel truth shall always fall to our Leaders' deaf ears.

D only thing they can understand is FORCE & WAR.

Good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Ucee1999: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin
stephleena:
the cone shaped head, wan escape from the cap,through back.. hehehehehe
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by thundafire: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tinubu to Taribo : u re old oh,it seems we age mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.