Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Agree With This Guy 100% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Agree With This Guy 100% (866 Views)

Redpiller: I Agree with Amaechi that Women are more intelligent. / Which of These Unpopular Opinions Do You Agree With? Share Yours / "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Agree With This Guy 100% by Rextizz(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2019
I have a cousin that earns 150k monthly from a firm that he works and his fiancee earns 300k monthly, but she will still expect my cousin to spend half of that money on her, like who does that? Why are most of these girls greedy

1 Like

Re: I Agree With This Guy 100% by neonly: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2019

Re: I Agree With This Guy 100% by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2019
TBH, when most women are fully independent, they don't see much use for men or tend to become "disrespectful" in relationships.
Like if you don't feed me or pay my bills, my attitude towards the relationship will be lackadaisical at best. I don't owe you anything, including loyalty or time. There's a reason why a man should be a provider in the relationship, because when we take care of ourselves, you can't tell us nothing. Now I'm sure there're independent women who still value their men, but the raw truth is, most don't have time for a man who only have his ding-dong to bring to the relationship. Money talks & we listen grin

3 Likes

Re: I Agree With This Guy 100% by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2019
What I will say is the man must do his best, he must have his savings too, but if the lady continues like that undecided undecided
Re: I Agree With This Guy 100% by olawaleseun(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
TBH, when most women are fully independent, they don't see much use for men or tend to become "disrespectful" in relationships.
Like if you don't feed me or pay my bills, my attitude towards the relationship will be lackadaisical at best. I don't owe you anything, including loyalty or time. There's a reason why a man should be a provider in the relationship, because when we take care of ourselves, you can't tell us nothing. Now I'm sure there're independent women who still value their men, but the raw truth is, most don't have time for a man who only have his ding-dong to bring to the relationship. Money talks & we listen grin

The bitter truth Dear.. U've said it all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caught Kissing In The Elevator / Be Careful How You Treat Ladies / I Had A Dream: Chioma, Davido's Wife Gave Birth To A BABY BOY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.