Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (55675 Views)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
wingmanII:

Be careful o! Im wan chop. grin
lol
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by jimmynauty: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
TechCapon:
AAC deputy governor candidate saw this coming so he quickly rushed to wike and collect N200 million bribe. He doesn't want to lose on both sides

In bet he choose 1x
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by hollywater: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obiakpo results never join oo.Team Wike all the way
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by TechCapon(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Buharimustgo:

He is the wisest person,Awara will lose stupidly,instead of collecting 10billion,he is hoping on Amaechi to make him Governor.
amaechi that's not even sure he'll make it into buhari next cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by Almaiga: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Omudia11:
Edo people are as Niger Deltan as the rest of the SS. An ignorance person like you should focus on the SE and leave SS matters for SS people.
Attached Niger Deltan. I'm a Riverine man from Rivers State. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
dilodavid:
A true Niger Deltan wouldn't talk the same way u just did. Go find your root, cos it's obvious you are lost
Well, a true Niger deltan knows the truth of who is who?. You guys are better off with South West or north.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Omudia11:
Edo people are as Niger Deltan as the rest of the SS. An ignorance person like you should focus on the SE and leave SS matters for SS people.
Simply because you managed to fall into SS doesn't make you a Niger Deltan. The truth is bitter but you have to swallow it. Niger Delta ends where Delta State ends, but you are in SS.
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by tesppidd: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
movetoca:

Simply because you managed to fall into SS doesn't make you a Niger Deltan. The truth is bitter but you have to swallow it. Niger Delta ends where Delta State ends, but you are in SS.
and what is the big deal about being a Niger deltan?

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
tesppidd:
and what is the big deal about being a Niger deltan?
Because without us, South Sudan will be 300% better than your country. We are the reason you guys still have a country.
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Omudia11:
I don't know what concerns igbos with SS.
They are just not content with their SE
I tire ooooo if d se want quit quit alone like I keep saying biafra agitations would have made sense if it was done in a sensible manner and not with d stupidity kanu uses....Nigeria is not d only country with diversity...we need to make it work well via unbundling of d country to work optimally
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
movetoca:

Well, a true Niger deltan knows the truth of who is who?. You guys are better off with South West or north.
I will be kind enough to help you trace your root if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by OgaBuhari: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
martowskin1:
The only state APC can get in SS is EDO and we dont really see them as SS....

Edo is PDP na osho just dey rig elections for him state
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by udy4real(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:

no, I deliver as a ghost,,

if you are interested, let me know.

thanks in anticipation

This one cracked me up big time,Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
udy4real:

This one cracked me up big time,Hahahahahahahahaha
that guy Is a joker
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
dilodavid:
I will be kind enough to help you trace your root if you don't mind
Please do. Thank you unam ikot
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by PierreAbutu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
up Wike!!!

I sell durable Bedsheets and Duvet.

My dear, some of these abusive nairalanders use mats grin cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by Born2Breed(f): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
leave shit talk did igbinedion do well in edo state...make una no de talk trash for here...it was nice for oshio baba to get his mandate In court den...pple were happy...nobe party tin pdp no do well for edo and wer is igbinediom can he talk again....did u no see hw d elections went edo pple still like apc for federal pdp can win for state apc

You people don't know anything and you don't have to zeal to learn.

Whose party structure collapsed to form ACN?

Who were the powers behind ACN?

Please go to hell with your ignorance.
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by Born2Breed(f): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ubenedictus:
See yeye talk

Ignorance is indeed bliss to your likes.

Get the fxxk outta mention. Bunkum!
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by tesppidd: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
movetoca:

Because without us, South Sudan will be 300% better than your country. We are the reason you guys still have a country.
Agreed Yes.

Nigeria is what it is because of the Niger delta.

Not contesting that with you.

Am talking about you!

You as a person!!

What is your benefit of being a Niger deltan?

Does it make you richer than other Nigerians?
Does it make you more intelligent than other Nigerians?
Does it make you fiber than other Nigerians?
Does it make you more famous than other Nigerians?
Has being a Niger deltan made you excel in any way as an individual?
Is your area more developed than other regions?
Is your area more crime free than other areas?

Why are you bragging about certain people being from south south not Niger delta?

As a Niger deltan how are you better as a person than people from other regions?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by Bamidey: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
up Wike!!!
I sell durable Bedsheets and Duvet.
I need your contact
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
tesppidd:
Agreed Yes.

Nigeria is what it is because of the Niger delta.

Not contesting that with you.

Am talking about you!

You as a person!!

What is your benefit of being a Niger deltan?

Does it make you richer than other Nigerians?
Does it make you more intelligent than other Nigerians?
Does it make you fiber than other Nigerians?
Does it make you more famous than other Nigerians?
Has being a Niger deltan made you excel in any way as an individual?
Is your area more developed than other regions?
Is your area more crime free than other areas?

Why are you bragging about certain people being from south south not Niger delta?

As a Niger deltan how are you better as a person than people from other regions?
I owe you no explanation. I said what I said no apologies.
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by Kenturkey048(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
movetoca:

Their doings and way of life is not in any way related to us. No Niger Deltan consider them as one of us. I said what I said if you don't like it go and call army.
my bro u no lie atall...the way I hate oshiomole and ameachi..we don't consider as one of us,.they are snitch...Bleep oshiomole and ameachi.
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Born2Breed:

You people don't know anything and you don't have to zeal to learn.
Whose party structure collapsed to form ACN?
Who were the powers behind ACN?
Please go to hell with your ignorance.
where dem release u from self

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 2:15am On Apr 03, 2019
PierreAbutu:

My dear, some of these abusive nairalanders use mats grin cheesy
chai
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 2:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Bamidey:

I need your contact
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 2:18am On Apr 03, 2019
Bamidey:

I need your contact
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:27am On Apr 03, 2019
martowskin1:
The only state APC can get in SS is EDO and we dont really see them as SS....

You fuul, you don't need to see us as SS because we don't kill to win election here. Edo is the most peaceful state in the whole of SS and we are proud of our APC led government even though Buhari lost here to Atiku
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:33am On Apr 03, 2019
movetoca:

100% Facts.
who cares how you see Edo state?
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:43am On Apr 03, 2019
movetoca:

Attached Niger Deltan. I'm a Riverine man from Rivers State. Idiot
only Edo and Delta qualify as core Nigerian states amongst other SS states, the rest are purely Biafrans. So Edo is more SS then your innocent bloodletting River state.... Idiooot
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2019
movetoca:

Is SS better than SW in any level? You should be shamed of yourself as your rivers state us flowing with human blood daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.