Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (55676 Views)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:47am On Apr 03, 2019
movetoca:

Simply because you managed to fall into SS doesn't make you a Niger Deltan. The truth is bitter but you have to swallow it. Niger Delta ends where Delta State ends, but you are in SS.
fooool, have you forgotten Delta and Edo has always been one state until recently? Go back and join your Biafra where you rightly belong. Beside who cares about the sub-humans barbarians in the so called SS? I wish we were caved into SW really
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by martowskin1(m): 4:15am On Apr 03, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
You fuul, you don't need to see us as SS because we don't kill to win election here. Edo is the most peaceful state in the whole of SS and we are proud of our APC led government even though Buhari lost here to Atiku

Calm down no be fight..... Remain with ur APC ... U guys are gradually falling to the level of Ekiti and osun ....

If u know u know
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
only Edo and Delta qualify as core Nigerian states amongst other SS states, the rest are purely Biafrans. So Edo is more SS then your innocent bloodletting River state.... Idiooot
Come and carry your ugly brothers and sisters out of Rivers State since we are only good at killing people. I don't blame you people, I blame stupid Nigerian law that doesn't allow each states to control their resources. ifiafia
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by movetoca: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Is SS better than SW in any level? You should be shamed of yourself as your rivers state us flowing with human blood daily
Rivers state is 300% more peaceful compared to your Edomite state.
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by LZAA: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Dino98:

I heard the Oyigbo the Awara guy won, the people there are angry....that they never voted for that guy and even if they(INEC) want to help him, why will they pick them. That now Wike will abandon them, thinking they voted for the man.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by Bamidey: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2019
fatymore:
You can now modify. Can I hit you up on whatsapp?
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Bamidey:
You can now modify. Can I hit you up on whatsapp?
sure
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by SweetJoystick(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
fatymore:

lols....I dey play now....

oya come and buy...

see his name..Sweetjoystick...and his signature.. lol
Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Where in Lagos are you?
Agege...
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Where in Lagos are you?
Agege...
but I can deliver anywhere
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 3:30am On Apr 06, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Where in Lagos are you?
Agege
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 3:33am On Apr 06, 2019
RillJ:
Inbox me if ur bedsheets costs are reasonable.

Hi,
I sent you an email.

You can chat me up on this or send an SMS:
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by SweetJoystick(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2019
fatymore:
Agege
Ok.....you right behind me. 08182594057 WhatsApp only
Re: Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 by fatymore(f): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Ok.....you right behind me. 08182594057 WhatsApp only
I will do that now.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.