Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady (1354 Views)

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by donaldeke(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Twitter user @DaraTush, says she is in search of anyone that will sleep with her and then buy her an iPhone.
She wrote:

''They stole my phone am in tears I need a someone that wil Bleep me nd buy me iPhone don't say nonsense if u no u can't buy me the phone"

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/need-someone-will-fk-buy-iphone-nigerian-lady/

Re: ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin this one wey carry face like person wey go take man destiny.no thanks i will pass.
Re: ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:
grin this one wey carry face like person wey go take man destiny.no thanks i will pass.

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by etrange: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:

Lol... na so. Like say you fit buy Tecno grin
Re: ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy
etrange:

Lol... na so. Like say you fit buy Tecno grin
no understimate me oo..if to say she look choppable i for even buy her titanic ship sef cheesy cheesy
Re: ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy no understimate me oo..if to say she look choppable i for even buy her titanic ship sef cheesy cheesy
loz, but she ain't that bad tho wink
Re: ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Dickhead02:
loz, but she ain't that bad tho wink
make she sample us her backyard first lets make our assesement.if she get a twerkable bum bum i will buy her a private jet
Re: ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2019
lefulefu:
That was what I thought of too

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Massive Backside Cause A Huge Traffic In Lagos Express A Moving Bike / Maryam: Rapper, Deezell Leaked My NudĀ£ Video, Deezell Replied. PHOTOS / The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.