Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates (21236 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia / Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Deputy Senate President Congrats

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by zoedew: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
superior1:
It's an abuse of court process. The Judge should be disciplined by NJC.

The appeal court decision subsists
Not where it was not brought to the attention of the Court.

2 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
FHC has no jurisdiction to rule on a case already decided by the appeal court
When did any Appeal Court make any pronouncement nullifying Omo Agege primary election? Truly PDP e wailers are propagandists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, you can only mislead your PDP e wailers/ Propagandist. No Appeal court in Nigeria has made any pronouncement regards Omo Agege primary election
Thank you.most of them are confused.agege went to the appeal court to seek their leave to be joined as parties in the case which it declined.nothing else.how can they upheld the lower court when that is not the prayer of agege before the court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by WarriAproko: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
DMerciful:
Appeal court has already upheld the federal high court in Asaba nollifying his election so this judgement is an academic exercise!
appeal is at benin. Not asaba

3 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by DMerciful(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Read my post again!
WarriAproko:
appeal is at benin. Not asaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Excelboi:
Effort in futility. First in time prevails... A similar ruling has been given by Court of Appeal against his party. He should go and get ready for Supreme Court ruling and not rely on this judgment.
No Appeal court in Nigeria nullified Omo Agege primary election. Read the Judgement before you expose your ignorance on social media

3 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,this one is a different case.the federal high court in asaba two weeks ago recognized the faction of emerhor but didnt touch the primaries in delta.this court is now ruling on the primaries itself saying that the primaries that produced agege was valid.again,it also ruled that a consent judgment entered by all sections in the high court last year is valid and legslises the claim of agege.please,get it right.the judgment of the asaba court did not concern them since they werent parties to it
The Asaba high court nullufied the primaries that produced Omo-Agege.The same thing with the appeal courts ruling.Only the supreme court can save him.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by martineverest(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
A federal high court lacks jurisdiction on a matter that an Appeal court has delivered judgement on.....What a shithole country
lol
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by JusticeSeeker: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
First time an Igbo judge will deliver a ruling siding APC

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The Asaba high court nullufied the primaries that produced Omo-Agege.The same thing with the appeal courts ruling.Only the supreme court can save him.
Oga,the asaba high court did not nullify any primaries.that was not the prayers before it.it only gave recognition to a faction.i can post the ruling here but you i will fine you for the stress

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
First time an Igbo judge will deliver a ruling siding APC
It was an easy case.that same court already gave consent judgment last year in favor of the agege faction.so reaffirming it was easy

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Excelboi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afamed:

No Appeal court in Nigeria nullified Omo Agege primary election. Read the Judgement before you expose your ignorance on social media
As usual, one of the lost sheep that need guidance. Where did I mention nullification in my post? Dumb head, a ruling was against his party as the faction that produced him as a candidate was declared invalid. Don't be ignorant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/omo-agege-waive-incur-n300000-fine-each-as-appeal-court-upholds-judgement-nullifying-their-elections/amp/

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

PaChukwudi44 so you are this dull? Or could it be your party loyalty has beclouded your sense of reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Shampoo77: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Liars, the court reaffirmed the judgement of the FHC Asaba, lies kill APC and all their foot soldiers

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Ratello: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Continue confusing yourself.the appeal court only refused to allow agege join the suit at the federal high court,nothing else
Please stop quoting me I beg of you, I am not in the mood for a lost soul who is demonically confused to be disturbing my mention, once again I beg of you, stop quoting me,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Shampoo77: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afamed:

PaChukwudi44 so you are this dull? Or could it be your party loyalty has beclouded your sen of reasoning?

I tire for all these APC liers and their e rats with their false stories
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shampoo77:

I tire for all these APC liers and their e rats with their false stories
Lazy youth with confusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Tareq1105: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shampoo77:

Tell the nairaland idiots, how can a lower court upturn the decision of a higher court! Appeal court has upheld the FHC Asaba judgement so this one is exercise in futility

Na wa for PDP sympathizers.

Head or Tail, whichever faction, na APC get am. I beg no die for matter wey your party PDP no go benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Traveln: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
samcus:
When you format a phone, it behaves like its head is correct for a while before finally going back to the stupid phone it used to be... Man U finally back to the useless club they used to be....
Next time give credit to the original owner

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Charly68: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
This senator ,na real Delta militant ..he said it repeatedly that the judgement won't hold water . Saraki will be hissing badly now

2 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by WarriAproko: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

lol. No appeal court nullify him. He only seek for a joinder between him and waive but was decline. The FHC in warri is also same at asaba

2 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:
Congrats to our incoming senate president or deputy senate president.up agege,up buhari
na u go put am dee abi person wey emerhor go soon replace...all dis judges self a matter d appeal has rule on a lower court is ruling on it
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by sapele914(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shampoo77:

Don't mind those fools, of what use is this judgement when an appeal court has made a contrary judgement!
There was one federal high court judgment which the appeal court upheld,now there are 2 judgments,which I believe the appeal court will listen to,and probably rule in Omo agege’s favor,then to the Supreme Court and whoever INEC supports takes the grand price.

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
na u go put am dee abi person wey emerhor go soon replace...all dis judges self a matter d appeal has rule on a lower court is ruling on it
Oga,i expect you to understand the case na.agege went to appeal to permit them to join the suit and appeal the case which was declined.the court never talked about their nomination since it wasn't the request before it.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
WarriAproko:
lol. No appeal court nullify him. He only seek for a joinder between him and waive but was decline. The FHC in warri is also same at asaba
Oghenaogie please,read this.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tareq1105:

Na wa for PDP sympathizers.

Head or Tail, whichever faction, na APC get am. I beg no die for matter wey your party PDP no go benefit.
at least a mace stealer would be out of senate
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ratello:

Please stop quoting me I beg of you, I am not in the mood for a lost soul who is demonically confused to be disturbing my mention, once again I beg of you, stop quoting me,
Stop talking nonsense.intact,leave apc matters.it only takes a demon to know one or only demons refer to born again christians as demons
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shampoo77:
Liars, the court reaffirmed the judgement of the FHC Asaba, lies kill APC and all their foot soldiers
How will it affirm it when the case hasn't been taken before it
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by AngelicBeing: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by poseidon12: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
The NJC should take disciplinary action against this Judge who should have known that this case has been decided at the Appeal Court level. Sometimes I wonder about the quality of our law schools that produce these clueless Judges, like the clown at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Peacecore: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Excelboi:
Effort in futility. First in time prevails... A similar ruling has been given by Court of Appeal against his party. He should go and get ready for Supreme Court ruling and not rely on this judgment.
y do u ppl reasons through d anus? Appeal court only upheld faction chairman but didn't touch any primary election conducted. Get it n stop showcasing ur foolishness online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated / APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management / Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.