Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,730 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates (21225 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shampoo77:

I tire for all these APC liers and their e rats with their false stories
Truly PDP supporters are brain dead

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Excelboi:
As usual, one of the lost sheep that need guidance. Where did I mention nullification in my post? Dumb head, a ruling was against his party as the faction that produced him as a candidate was declared invalid. Don't be ignorant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/omo-agege-waive-incur-n300000-fine-each-as-appeal-court-upholds-judgement-nullifying-their-elections/amp/
That court only dwelled on the faction and didnt rule on the primaries.the warri court ruled on the primaries.it also indirectly affirmed the erue faction since all factions were part of a consent judgment last year but it did not make any consequential order on the valid faction but clearly recognized the agege led primaries.

Since agege and waive were not parties to that suit that nullified their faction,they now went to appeal court to allow them join the suit inorder to be able to appeal the asaba court ruling.the court declined and stopped there.it didnt make any ruling on the asaba court judgment since it was not what agege requested for.agege rewuested for agege bread from the appeal court and the court declined saying that the bread is not available.there is no way the court will now give him draw soup since it was not what he asked for.

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,i expect you to understand the case na.agege went to appeal to permit them to join the suit and appeal the case which was declined.the court never talked about their nomination since it wasn't the request before it.
any how but agege no de get any deputy senate position...not with his mace stealing

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
poseidon12:
The NJC should take disciplinary action against this Judge who should have known that this case has been decided at the Appeal Court level. Sometimes I wonder about the quality of our law schools that produce these clueless Judges, like the clown at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.
Someone can't be joined in a case isn't the same as nullifying the person primary election. There are many half-baked graduates in Nigeria. No wonder Mr President said una be lazy youth.

3 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

That court only dwelled on the faction and didnt rule on the primaries.the warri court ruled on the primaries.it also indirectly affirmed the erue faction since all factions were part of a consent judgment last year but it did not make any consequential order on the valid faction but clearly recognized the agege led primaries.

Since agege and waive were not parties to that suit that nullified their faction,they now went to appeal court to allow them join the suit inorder to be able to appeal the asaba court ruling.the court declined and stopped there.it didnt make any ruling on the asaba court judgment since it was not what agege requested for.agege rewuested for agege bread from the appeal court and the court declined saying that the bread is not available.there is no way the court will now give him draw soup since it was not what he asked for.
My brother, kindly ignore them, their brain is truly dead.

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by new2012: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afamed:

My brother, kindly ignore them, their brain is truly dead.

Are you Omo Agege? The way you carry the matter for head, are you his PA?
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
any how but agege no de get any deputy senate position...not with his mace stealing
Guy,lets be factual.many of the senators are newly elected and dont remember about any mace wahala.same thing for many of the returning members.the hallowed chamber is full of dishonourable men so what us mace stealing to them? Do you know the atrocities others have committed
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afamed:

Someone can't be joined in a case isn't the same as nullifying the person primary election. There are many half-baked graduates in Nigeria. No wonder Mr President said una be lazy youth.
My brother,this nairaland is a repertoire of knowledge,a learning curve.I've learn so much about politics here.every political news posted here,i read it and download it into my brain.when similar cases comes up,am already abreast or familiar with it but unfortunately every news here is new to most people.its as if something of such was never posted here.i wont be surprised if the appeal court uphlds this ruling,pa chukwudi and others will behave as if it is a new thing

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
new2012:

Are you Omo Agege? The way you carry the matter for head, are you his PA?
I am neither his PA nor his relatives. But I hate when people like you come on social media to mislead others with fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by iswallker(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Go and steal mace no more... undecided
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,lets be factual.many of the senators are newly elected and dont remember about any mace wahala.same thing for many of the returning members.the hallowed chamber is full of dishonourable men so what us mace stealing to them? Do you know the atrocities others have committed
quote d rule from d constitution dat forbid new members taking senate position...besides apc has a rankin member from imo...agege no go get dat seat take it from me...
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by OLORIPAPA: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
All this people that like jumping into conclusions with out comprehension.
Agege is the man to beat,he leads the line from state to Federal. He is the most intelligent and brave APC senator right now.His people are ready to go the distance with him.

2 Likes

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
quote d rule from d constitution dat forbid new members taking senate position...besides apc has a rankin member from imo...agege no go get dat seat take it from me...
Actually,inec hasn't declared any apc candidate winner in imo apart from rochas.oga,the constitution empowers the senate to make their own laws which must be consistent with the constitution.the senate law only forbids new members from aspiring for sp or dsp,its silent on other issues.every organisation hsve their own rules which guides how their leaders will emerge.its like you saying that any new lecturer is qualified to contest as vc or any lawyer can be a judge or nba president or that any doctor can be cmd.in every fora,leaders are usually ranking people not just newcomers.even in sug,no year 1 student can be president
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by nedubest(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2019
ozo13:
All 9ja politicians balling hard to enrich themselves.

bro, na their hustle be that oo sad

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by ChristianNorth: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2019
APC are just clever by half, copying the part of judgement that suits them will not make Omo-agege to return the senate.

The FHC ruled on three things.

First, the legality of the primaries where it ruled that Omo-agege faction is legal because INEC monitored it.

The court ruled that since another court of coordinate jurisdiction had already ruled on lack, it lacks jurisdiction to entertain the case, so that judgment is the subsisting one.

Finally, it adviced Omo-agege to appeal that judgment.

Why Tinubu's newspaper decided to crop out those details is what I don't understand.

So FHC only gave an opinion, not a binding judgment.

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by ChristianNorth: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

You guys are just illiterates.

The FHC only gave an opinion not a binding judgment. Before he gave his opinion, he already told the parties that his court doesn't have jurisdiction since a coordinate jurisdiction has already given judgment.

He equally advised Omo-agege to appeal.

Why you guys removed those details is what I don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Actually,inec hasn't declared any apc candidate winner in imo apart from rochas.oga,the constitution empowers the senate to make their own laws which must be consistent with the constitution.the senate law only forbids new members from aspiring for sp or dsp,its silent on other issues.every organisation hsve their own rules which guides how their leaders will emerge.its like you saying that any new lecturer is qualified to contest as vc or any lawyer can be a judge or nba president or that any doctor can be cmd.in every fora,leaders are usually ranking people not just newcomers.even in sug,no year 1 student can be president
bro update ur self dee is a Rankin member in imo State...dis 8th senate akpabio was minority leader before decampin alimikhena is cheif whip de are ist timers...no rule stop ist timers to contest...OK even vc u de ignorant u neva see wer a prof in another school de contest vc for another school...make una de argue well...apc has three senators if u add okoro in South east and three in South South...unlike 2015 wer it just alimekhena frm edo dat won....i wonder wat pple expect to happen with apc in dat side
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by engineerboat(m): 2:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

When did any Appeal Court make any pronouncement nullifying Omo Agege primary election? Truly PDP e wailers are propagandists

The court said the plaintiffs could not claim to be unaware of the case, and as such they could not seek to be joined or challenge the judgement at this moment
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Excelboi(m): 4:42am On Apr 03, 2019
Peacecore:
y do u ppl reasons through d anus? Appeal court only upheld faction chairman but didn't touch any primary election conducted. Get it n stop showcasing ur foolishness online.
You are a bloody foool o. If a ruling is affecting a faction that produced him, then what are saying? Then also point out where I mentioned primary in my post? Let me help ur dumb brain to understand better since you lack reasoning. Since the faction that produced him is affected by Court of Appeal ruling (until Supreme Court says otherwise), then he is not recognized by law to occupy that seat. The other faction candidate will be legally recognized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Excelboi(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

I didn't mention primary in my post. The ruling affected the faction of his party that produced him, so whatever action carried out by his faction uptil the time of the court of appeal ruling, is null and void including primary. The other faction candidate will be duly recognized. Stop twisting what is clear to make your point to sooth your mind.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by buhariguy(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Excelboi:
I didn't mention primary in my post. The ruling affected the faction of his party that produced him, so whatever action carried out by his faction uptil the time of the court of appeal ruling, is null and void including primary. The other faction candidate will be duly recognized. Stop twisting what is clear to make your point to sooth your mind.
you don't even know that this judgement can affect emerhor factions ,
because APC National NWC that conducted the primary and inec that monitor the primary both accepted omo agege candidacy,
emerhor factions can still appeal this very judgement, because is a different case

1 Like

Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by samcus(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Traveln:
Next time give credit to the original owner
u re very right bro! my bad,thanks.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Excelboi(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2019
buhariguy:
you don't even know that this judgement can affect emerhor factions ,
because APC National NWC that conducted the primary and inec that monitor the primary both accepted omo agege candidacy,
emerhor factions can still appeal this very judgement, because is a different case
Tell that to Supreme Court. grin
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by new2012: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

I am neither his PA nor his relatives. But I hate when people like you come on social media to mislead others with fake news.

You must be a very bitter person in real life and bro, I'm not responsible for your frustrations. I've neither said anything for or against the issue. You've just been jumping up and down to defend him, wish you'll defend your life this way, maybe you won't be having this your predicament.

God help you. Only Him can help a bitter soul like you.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by hecomeshome(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
olajizz01:
Omo agege, the PDP nightmares.
Dey there dey deceive yourself. As far as state politics is concerned, Agege na PDP man. If u nor know b4, make u know now. You go see am for PDP come 2023.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Excelboi:
Oga keep quiet,apc state chapters do not carry out primaries like pdp do.it is the national body that conducts primaries which is monitored by inec.the primaries that produced agege and reverend fulfiled this condition.read the ruling again and see where the judge mentioned it.dont confuse pdp affairs for that of apc
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2019
Excelboi:
You are a bloody foool o. If a ruling is affecting a faction that produced him, then what are saying? Then also point out where I mentioned primary in my post? Let me help ur dumb brain to understand better since you lack reasoning. Since the faction that produced him is affected by Court of Appeal ruling (until Supreme Court says otherwise), then he is not recognized by law to occupy that seat. The other faction candidate will be legally recognized.
The supreme court has ruled that a ruling in which you were not party to cannot affect you.the warri court just affirmed that.im apc,factions and primaries are two different things.anybody interested in contesting will go to abuja and buy form.the national body will screen and conduct primaries supervised by inec.state congresses have no businesses there.emerhor faction is the duly recognized faction but their primaries is invalid
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
bro update ur self dee is a Rankin member in imo State...dis 8th senate akpabio was minority leader before decampin alimikhena is cheif whip de are ist timers...no rule stop ist timers to contest...OK even vc u de ignorant u neva see wer a prof in another school de contest vc for another school...make una de argue well...apc has three senators if u add okoro in South east and three in South South...unlike 2015 wer it just alimekhena frm edo dat won....i wonder wat pple expect to happen with apc in dat side
Oga,profs from another school is still a ranking lecturer abi? No lecturer that is not yet a prof contests for vc.uwajumogu is who you are referring to.inec hasn't declared a winner there yet,actually the pdp candidate was even leading.agege will always outmuscle francis
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by garfield1: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You guys are just illiterates.

The FHC only gave an opinion not a binding judgment. Before he gave his opinion, he already told the parties that his court doesn't have jurisdiction since a coordinate jurisdiction has already given judgment.

He equally advised Omo-agege to appeal.

Why you guys removed those details is what I don't understand.
You are the illiterate one.you can see the full judgment there so we go by it.since you claim that he gave an opinion,post the details or simply accept what is here.this ruling is about the primaries not the faction.
Re: Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates by Afamed: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2019
new2012:

You must be a very bitter person in real life and bro, I'm not responsible for your frustrations. I've neither said anything for or against the issue. You've just been jumping up and down to defend him, wish you'll defend your life this way, maybe you won't be having this your predicament.

God help you. Only Him can help a bitter soul like you.
I don't exchange Banters with Indomie generation. Oya swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) / Nigeria Governors Forum Meets In Abuja Today (Photos) / No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.