Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,433 members, 7,843,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos (13722 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by OSUigboKiller: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
FACES OF SENILE ROGUE CRIMINALS

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ....
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
BUHARI IS A VERY WICKED MAN EVEN AT OLD AND DYING AGE angry angry
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Weldon my governor
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by garfield1: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Ganduje will be uprooted by the tribunal, the appeal and Supreme Court will affirm it.
Even wike.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by garfield1: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
FACES OF SENILE ROGUE CRIMINALS

What about the votes wike got in obio akpor

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ....
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by garfield1: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cocolatti:
Certificate of a stolen Mandate
What about the votes wike got in obio akpor
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by AroleOduduwa2: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Even wike.

What is this one saying, so Wike now has power to control the Nigeria military or Inec?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by ifyain: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
The leaders are a reflection of that society.Nigerians should stop complaining we are all corrupt otherwise collectively we would have done something about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by albaniy1: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
THE WORK GANDUJE DID 4 KANO PPL NO I REPEAT NO SS OR SE GOV DO IT

DONT ARGUE JUST GOOGLE IT

& THEY ARE BUSY SHOUTING WHILE WE HERE IN KANO MOVED ON WITH OUR DAILY ACTIVITIES SMH

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Zerey6: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
[
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by YoungAncient1: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
We need a new novel titled,"Nigeria our Nigeria" from JP Clark.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by luuvv: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
77up:
NIGERIA is not doom but you!
For your mind now you go think say you get sense o abi?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by LordPsalm(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Muttee:
The lndependent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday presented certificates of return to Kano state Governor-elect Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, his deputy Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna and 27 elected members.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Governor-Ganduje-Others-Receives-Certificate-Of-Returns-From-INEC.html?m=1
Hypocritical country that will NEVER move forward.
Probing evans and celebrating Ganduje.
Buhari is corruption himself
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by karimcarim(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gandollar Barawo
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by adesinaadesida0: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fake News About Kunle Adebayo Of Osrc/orange Fm By Displaced Group Of Cowards - Politics
https://www.nairaland.com/5114073/fake-news-kunle-adebayo-osrc
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by sogodihno: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
BusinessHub1:

This newly recruited BMC robot won’t make us hear word for Nairaland. Sai...ewedu and slavery.

if their is any group of people that are slaves in Nigeria, they are Ibos, Slave to Nigeria, slave to PDP. it suck to be ibo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by BusinessHub1: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
sogodihno:

if their is any group of people that are slaves in Nigeria, they are Ibos, Slave to Nigeria, slave to PDP. it suck to be ibo.
Are you serious? I will find out from them
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Sluvist(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sometimes i feels like laughing when i read some posts, some peoples doesn't have an iota of shame in their life.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by nasirujj(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
teebaxy:
Temporary certificate, I hate APC but I hate this frog looking Robber

It seems pdp are the best in this country, if pdp wins the election is free and fair but if apc wins the election is rigged,... Don't worry inec will give all the seats to pdp you hear
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by ernieboy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
EggSauce:
I was in kano 2days ago... Kano people have moved on and going about their legitimate business as if no election happened in the state but watch has my brothers from the other side will flood this thread with lamentations and wailing.
it is this same attitude of moving on that makes our leaders commit all sort of atrocities and why this country will never experience good leadership. our leaders know that no matter the atrocities they commit people will only react for a few days after which they forget and move on.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by TrueNigerian300: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol!!!

One guy up there said, we will make Nigeria great someday. The truth is it will be like a miracle to see the kind of Nigeria will all dream as most people are only interested in the betterment of their life and family. If most people have the same opportunity as the politicians they will do worse and interacting with Nigerians all I can say is that most people wail because they do not have the opportunity to loot or have access one way or the other to the national treasury.

Africa is already being sold everyday and in the next 100 years we will be in slavery again where the slaves will be owned by the Chinese.You can all wail about Gandollar but most of you will do worst if given the chance.An average Nigerian is corrupt there is no argument about this so why do we wail when these people act what most Nigerians represent.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Blackmiserable(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
EggSauce:
I was in kano 2days ago... Kano people have moved on and going about their legitimate business as if no election happened in the state but watch has my brothers from the other side will flood this thread with lamentations and wailing.

You don't realize you're actually part of the problem.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by 77up(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
luuvv:
For your mind now you go think say you get sense o abi?
wait fes lemme ask amadioha grin

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by themanderon: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shame of a nation making a mockery of everything good in this life. Rubbish country ruled by criminals.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by showafrica(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Blackmiserable:
I'm sick and tired of this country honestly. A land where criminals receive a pat on the shoulder for a job well done, a land where thievery pays, and connection makes a way for you, a land where corruption and lawless is the order of the day; a land where criminals have the audacity to smile in public and nobody gives a Bleep. We will make Nigeria great someday!!!

You and who will make the Nigeria great.. A house without good foundation must fall no matter what you do at the top of it. The only way is to bring it down and dig a good foundation for it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Blackmiserable(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
showafrica:

You and who will make the Nigeria great.. A house without good foundation must fall no matter what you do at the top of it. The only way is to bring it down and dig a good foundation for it.

I could not agree more. Where person go start sef? May God help us!!!
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Blackmiserable(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Muttee:

APC Regime

APC just took over in 2015. All leaders from higher up to the lowest from the 1940s till date are the problem, not APC regime. We have a leadership problem and until we get it right, we'll continue to wallow in poverty.
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by oblaak(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
EggSauce:
Watch as* " not watch has"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan / Children Rendered Homeless By Killings In Plateau Flood Idps(pics) / Ondo 2020: PDP Primary Election Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.