Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? (627 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage / Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by blessingchinny(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
I recently saw a post in a group and I quote "Money sustains Relationship more than love".
Smiles, this kind of mindset is why you hardly see any successful relationship built with sincerity this days.

The word " sustain is synonymous to existence. This is the same as saying, there can't be any relationship without money.
First what do we even understand by the term "Relationship". Because you can't succeed in a business you know nothing about. You have to understand its concept before diving in. Funny enough, to most people, relationship is simply a transaction. You give me sex, and I pay you in return. And failure to do so, the business automatically comes to an end. I give you sex, you give me money. And failure to do so, " I may not patronize you again. It sounds funny right!!! But then, this is exactly what is obtainable today.

Don't get it twisted, I am not trying to exempt the importance of money, money is important in every aspect of life. But then, do you just go to the market to purchase anything, just anything, even though you may not like or value it, simply because you have the money?
The same scenario is applicable here. If there is a relationship, the money still have to be spent on someone you value.

Money can never be a basics or primary factor in a relationship. For a relationship to commence, there has to be interest built for someone. And for the relationship to reach its climax, the interest ought to be mutual.
It is called Relationship because two people must be involved, they have to have a similar interest and goals.

They have to love each other and must be willing to sacrifice for each other. They don't do things for their own selfish motives, but also to the interest of their partner.
Now am talking about Relationship and not " business transaction" like in the scenario I described earlier.

With this few explanations, if you still believe that money sustains a relationship then I put it to you there was none in the first place. It may only spice it up but it can never sustain it.
Any relationship built with lies, can never stand. Even if you place it on top of dollars, Euros, pounds, Ghana CEDI's and naira. It will still fall

But a relationship built with sincerity would always stand erect,till it begins to gets nourished and watered by every other factors to become more better. For me relationship and interesting articles, Visit my website@www.loveonet.com

Chinenye Blessing Nnamani

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by Retrography(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
It depends on who you ask @ OP
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by anochuko01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
surely...
love can fade when its not regularly renewed by spraying some cash and gifts here and there.
you cant even enjoy and focus on the love when either of you is suffering from "moneria"
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na hin poem plenty like dis.. I still dey work jare, l8r things
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by kollinzgee(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
This above is the most manipulative belief society has impacted on us especially the men .its is more on the emotional side than logic ,money and love are not family talkless of friends.relationship built on money will get weak with time because when the other party (the man) discovers that the other is there just for financial gains he will surely feel cheated.

love,support,care,trust ,endurance and longsuffering sustains a relationship not money....

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by sparkle7: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
We all know that Love is Important.
But money is Importanter.
Thank you very much.

To whom it may concern.
For those who would like to stop masturbation read the below
HOW TO CONTROL MASTURBATION. MUST READ!! Full Ebook.
If you want the full PDF kindly send me a PM. It is goes for a token of just N500. After reading this book and you still cant't get over masturbation then your problem is from above
[url]
www.nairaland.com/5106540/how-control-masturbation-tips-tricks
[/url]
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by kingjrofficial(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked shocked

This Post is 100%

Senseless grin grin grin
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by kollinzgee(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
kingjrofficial:
shocked shocked

This Post is 100%

Senseless grin grin grin
shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
MONEY has absolutely nothing to do with whether a R/SHIP can work or not....NADA!!!!

sadly, in Africa where "a great deal" of deluded women expect to be paid in order to give attention to a man, money is important.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yes and no, it's depends on the both of them. Both of them must be ready to be transparent financially
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Well, spend your money wisely on a girl. Money makes relationship sweeter.
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
kollinzgee:
This above is the most manipulative belief society has impacted on us especially the men .its is more on the emotional side than logic ,money and love are not family talkless of friends.relationship built on money will get weak with time because when the other party (the man) discovers that the other is there just for financial gains he will surely feel cheated.

love,support,care,trust ,endurance and longsuffering sustains a relationship not money....

This is so true.
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
MONEY has absolutely nothing to do with whether a R/SHIP can work or not....NADA!!!!

sadly, in Africa where "a great deal" of deluded women expect to be paid in order to give attention to a man, money is important.

So it's no more women in general, it's now a great deal of women from Africa White women don't love money right Esteem and complex issues displayed here, when you show them money is the only thing you can offer in a relationship, what do you expect Make them attracted to your personality and watch them drool by just thinking of you.
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So it's no more women in general, it's now a great deal of women from Africa White women don't love money right Esteem and complex issues displayed here, when you show them money is the only thing you can offer in a relationship, what do you expect Make them attracted to your personality and watch them drool by just thinking of you.

sadly, with the economic state of Africa, we understand why "a great deal" of women in Africa sell themselves to the highest bidders (who are you kidding here?)....i know that there is many good African women out there who dont solely focus on money when evaluating a man, therefore i am being generous and said "a great deal", but hey, if you ever see me writing that ALL African women are broke begging hungry golddiggers, then by all means call me out for it then....

yes, African men have a big part to play in this issue, because if there is no money to offer these deluded materialistic women, they would ultimately have to get a damn job to survive, but helas...

and let me even go further as to say that "many" of these deluded African materialistic women are being brought up by their parents believing that their whole purpose in life is to find a rich man to take care of them, thus their fukced up state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, with the economic state of Africa, we understand why "a great deal" of women in Africa sell themselves to the highest bidders (who are you kidding here?)....i know that there is many good African women out there who dont solely focus on money when evaluating a man, therefore i am being generous and said "a great deal", but hey, if you ever see me writing that ALL African women are broke begging hungry golddiggers, then by all means call me out for it then....

yes, African men have a big part to play in this issue, because if there is no money to offer these deluded materialistic women, they would ultimately have to get a damn job to survive, but helas...

and let me even go further as to say that "many" of these deluded African materialistic women are being brought up by their parents believing that their whole purpose in life is to find a rich man to take care of them, thus their fukced up state of mind.

You have a caged mentality and thinking regarding money and women but it's still your opinion anyway.
Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by BronzeMajik(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
not necessarily.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You have a caged mentality and thinking regarding money and women but it's still your opinion anyway.

lol

[img]https://media./images/05cf67c8dea8f9a29a7402b9096bb8ab/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

A Black Panther With Her Flag Similar To That Of Biafra! / Nigerian Men Comparing Their Spouse With Edibles / The Truth About SEX You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.