Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) (2488 Views)

Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? / Naija Girls Should Stop Begging. / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by pussyphilia(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Our society makes it seem like men are the all knowing, all powerful and all whatnots! But females have over the years proven to be superior to men in many aspects, including intelligence, smartness, wisdom, leadership skills and so on.

So, I think it's high time we changed the way we do things by giving women the opportunity to lead in relationships including marriage. Let's raise our males to be submissive to their girlfriends and wives! Many men secretly wish to have their women exercise control and dominance over them. This would help tame the excesses of some men and build a better society for all of us.

Yes! I said that! Come and beat me! I'm in my house!!!

3 Likes

Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by sparkle7: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
You want to give the God given control in Men out to women? Are you okay?

To whom it may concern.
For those who would like to stop masturbation read the below
HOW TO CONTROL MASTURBATION. MUST READ!! Full Ebook.
If you want the full PDF kindly send me a PM. It is goes for a token of just N500. After reading this book and you still cant't get over masturbation then your problem is from above
[url]
www.nairaland.com/5106540/how-control-masturbation-tips-tricks
[/url]
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by Jayslicky: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Instead of complaining, why don't you donate yourself to women, you can go the bobrisky way, change that dick to pussy cos you don't deserve it.
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by pussyphilia(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Femdom is the way to go!
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by logan2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
pussyphilia:
Our society makes it seem like men are the all knowing, all powerful and all whatnots! But females have over the years proven to be superior to men in many aspects, including intelligence, smartness, wisdom, leadership skills and so on.

So, I think it's high time we changed the way we do things by giving women the opportunity to lead in relationships including marriage. Let's raise our males to be submissive to their girlfriends and wives! Many men secretly wish to have their women exercise control and dominance over them. This would help tame the excesses of some men and build a better society for all of us.

pussyphilia indeed smiley
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
pussyphilia:
Our society makes it seem like men are the all knowing, all powerful and all whatnots! [s]But females have over the years proven to be superior to men in many aspects, including intelligence, smartness, wisdom, leadership skills and so on.[/s]

as much as everybody is entitled to their views/desires and fantasies, femdom CANT work in Africa... an even if it could work there, it would be VERY SECRETIVE!
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by pussyphilia(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as much as everybody is entitled to their views/desires and fantasies, femdom CANT work in Africa... an even if it could work there, it would be VERY SECRETIVE!
It is already working in many places in Nigeria
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
pussyphilia:
True eh?

1 Like

Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
pussyphilia:

EVERY single sexual practiced around the world is happening in Nigeria...whether it be sex with dogs/donkeys (zoophilia), sex with corpses (necrophilia) or eating of shiit (scatophilia)... now, as i said, they will be VERY SECRETIVE about such practice in Nigeria, while it aint as much around the world.

but hey, if you really think that any of the dominatrix profiles on BDSMNIGERIA dot com are real, then you best wake up quick!

but then again, when so many women are having men pay them and jump around doing god knows what, like monkeys, before sex, there is indeed a lot of femdom already in Africa!

3 Likes

Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
You are very correct. Only women can rescue the world from all it's rot and decay. Men have really failed, look at Nigeria, we need a female president to rescue this nation. Women would lead d home far better than men. Even church where men lead, all we hear is pastor did this and that, the world needs a change, women are the change we need.
pussyphilia:

1 Like

Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by pussyphilia(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are very correct. Only women can rescue the world from all it's rot and decay. Men have really failed, look at Nigeria, we need a female president to rescue this nation. Women would lead d home far better than men. Even church where men lead, all we hear is pastor did this and that, the world needs a change, women are the change we need.
Exactly my point!
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by pussyphilia(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

EVERY single sexual practiced around the world is happening in Nigeria...whether it be sex with dogs/donkeys (zoophilia), sex with corpses (necrophilia) or eating of shiit (scatophilia)... now, as i said, they will be VERY SECRETIVE about such practice in Nigeria, while it aint as much around the world.

but hey, if you really think that any of the dominatrix profiles on BDSMNIGERIA dot com are real, then you best wake up quick!

but then again, when so many women are having men pay them and jump around doping god knows what like monkeys before sex, there is indeed a lot of femdom already in Africa!
Many of those dominatrices are actually real. Many Nigerian girls would like the idea of femdom but it's just that some of them are yet to understand what such relationship is all about. For instance:

Some girls think that being the dominant partner in a relationship means that they would take up the financial responsibilities from the man. They don't know that such relationship even makes the man more like their slave both financially and otherwise.
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
pussyphilia:
Many of those dominatrices are actually real. Many Nigerian girls would like the idea of femdom but it's just that some of them are yet to understand what such relationship is all about. For instance:

Some girls think that being the dominant partner in a relationship means that they would take up the financial responsibilities from the man. They don't know that such relationship even makes the man more like their slave both financially and otherwise.

well said!!!!
but also, to be a dominatrix, you have to find PROPER subs/slaves, and in Nigeria, that would be very difficult!

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
True eh?

I still do not understand this BDSM thing, how can someone enjoy pain, some people go to the extreme smh!!!
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by pussyphilia(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I still do not understand this BDSM thing, how can someone enjoy pain, some people go to the extreme smh!!!
BDSM is not just about pains! It encompasses diverse practices that aims at willingly subjecting oneself (the submissive) to the authority of a dominant partner. Whatever practices they chose to engage in are first agreed upon by the two. The practices could include; discipline(including beating, serving other punishments), domestic servitude, bondage, slavery, sexual objectification, financial domination (findom), cuckolding, watersports, etc.

4 Likes

Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
pussyphilia:
BDSM is not just about pains! It encompasses diverse practices that aims at willingly subjecting oneself (the submissive) to the authority of a dominant partner. Whatever practices they chose to engage in are first agreed upon by the two. The practices could include; discipline(including beating, serving other punishments), domestic servitude, bondage, slavery, sexual objectification, financial domination (findom), cuckolding, watersports, etc.

... and lets not forget HUMILIATION.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by 2buffagain(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
They will say it is juju O. grin

Nah Nigerians aren't ready for all that.
But some exposed ones are.
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Well, that's life. Some are wired differently.
Re: More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) by pussyphilia(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... and lets not forget HUMILIATION.
Yeah..

(1) (Reply)

Akure Lady Was Caught With A Married Man On His Matrimonial Bed (video) / 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World / Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.