Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? (3316 Views)

Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Ladies Can U Allow This?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
As a guy can u allow it?
Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Seeing breastfeeding mom doesn't move me. Does it move any one?

1 Like

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Seeing breastfeeding mom doesn't move me. Does it move any one?
yes it might not move u but can u allow ur wife breastfeed in front of other guys?

1 Like

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
yes it might not move u but can u allow ur wife breastfeed in front of other guys?
Sure, why not? There is nothing in it.

1 Like

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by izzou(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
So make my pikin die of hunger because I no want make Obinze see my wife booobs Abi? angry

17 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by LuciferYaweh: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
I can't o!

Better for the baby to die of hunger.
Another baby can be born but a bobby seen & masturbated with cannot be unseen nor unmasturbated with.

Richdad

*spits angry

8 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Davash222(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
I can't o!

Another baby can be born but a bobby seen & masturbated with cannot be unseen nor unmasturbated with.

Richdad

*spits angry

Ekwensu, you don join Richdad gang

2 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
I can't o!

Richdad

*spits angry
wow, really

1 Like

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
The very idea that a woman needs permission from her husband to breastfeed her child in public cringes me.

12 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by LuciferYaweh: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Davash222:

Ekwensu, you don join Richdad gang

It's his quote.
I'm only giving credit.

1 Like

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ìta normal to breastfeed ones baby... Will the friends or family seeing it make the breast milk sour or the breast go smaller

2 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Trini4000(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why na? Shey na only one room I get for my house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by ojun50(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Any sensible woman should leave that area and look for some where close to feed the baby.

Hw u go jst open breast like dat

3 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin
izzou:
So make my pikin die of hunger because I no want make Obinze see my wife booobs Abi? angry
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by seangy4konji: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
so my baby will die of hunger cos my friend deh therebreast that over 20 men don see before i marry am...ok o

11 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Preshy561(f): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
ojun50:
Any sensible woman should leave that area and look for some where close to feed the baby.

Hw u go jst open breast like dat
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Only a pervert will be aroused before a breastfeeding mother.

She could use handkerchief cover the breast while breastfeeding or better still, turn to the side.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
seangy4konji:
breast that over 20 men don see before i marry am...ok o
grin Nairalanders no go kee me ooo, over 20 men bawo? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lalasticlala, abeg move this funny piece to the front page make we laugh small cheesy
Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Memberclub(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
I can't o!

Richdad

*spits angry

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
These days the way girls expose their breast, Don make nipple to be recognized as the breast oh. So, if the nipple dey inside the baby mouth,.... The main Kokoma Don hide....

Walks away*

6 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Originalsly: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Only a pervert will be aroused before a breastfeeding mother.

True.

@ topic....if it can be avoided... she should. The man may not get all worked up then.... but he may like what he sees... and sometime after breastfeeding is long over.... he may be tempted to ........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
public breastfeeding is done by commoners and local slum dogs.

my wife will not be allowed to breastfeed. if the kid won't swallow pap mixed with soya beans and milk then he/she should park well.

Am not supposed to be sharing the breast l paid for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by mhizv(f): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Personally I can't. There are breast pumps. Just get the breast milk in a bottle b4 leaving d house. That or I go to a quiet place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by okoroemeka(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
for my area they will just open breast anyhow and they watch u if you go look,but sincerely a newly married woman cannot bring out her fresh pointed breast anyhow but after 3-5 kids it is nothing again to them

6 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by karlboss: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
These days the way girls expose their breast, Don make nipple to be recognized as the breast oh. So, if the nipple dey inside the baby mouth,.... The main Kokoma Don hide....

Walks away*

This is a classic. Lol
Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by czarina(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Walks away*
Una no go kee person for nairaland! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Walks away*
U ppl will not kee me aswear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
czarina:
Una no go kee person for nairaland! cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be lie naa....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
karlboss:

This is a classic. Lol

Na so we see am oh....
Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
sherylbakky:
U ppl will not kee me aswear grin grin

wink grin
Re: Can U Allow Ur Wife To Breastfeed Infront Of Ur Brother Or Male Friends??? by Apination(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Am I to determine how or where my wife chooses to breastfeed our child? Really dumb question undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation / See A Message I Received From Someone Here / How To Get A Lady To Quarantine With You With Just 10k. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.