Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike (66734 Views)

Plateau State University ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike / Ekiti State University ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by fikiman7000(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
This op is a waste,you no fit write taraba ASUU ni?
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
I know ASUP will follow suit.
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Abaje195(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
op abeg change d heading biko... u see as my mind cut
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Leonardoreel(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
The OP no get sense at all.
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
This OP and fake news are like 5&6
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Damfostopper(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
very soon it will extend..... it won't be taraba branch only........

ASUU...... nonentity body...... They called off the strike because of election so that the lecturers would be Inec returning officer..... now they av made money......they are resuming the strike again......

Awon werey people
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Bayhaqqi: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stupid post with stupid tittle
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Chettaburo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
why is the topic ASSU at least it should be Taraba state ASSU .
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari ddnt go to school..

So e de vex am say others wan go..

Ike nshi
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by B3sty(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Igbere TV with Fake News in like 5 & 6.
Believe their News at your own peril.
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Frezhkid10(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
O.P are u mad...see the way I screamed when I saw the news....thunder fire yah left balls
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Phoenixblu(f): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Topic is misleading
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by highness25(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
ojun50:
Op next time use Taraba State nt ASUU,,,, if nt slap will land in yr ear
In this my final year, anybody whether ASUU or whatever that'll say I'll not finish my exams and graduate peacefully will regret his actions because if they try it enh thunder will wipe them out of this Earth quietly, straight to hell including their unborn generation.
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Excallibur:
Op thunda faya ur left ynash
hahahaha, what will now happen to the right nyash
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by highness25(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Frezhkid10:
O.P are u mad...see the way I screamed when I saw the news....thunder fire yah left balls
Abeg include the right too. No segregation please

Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Badonasty(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
LegendVibes:
The Taraba State University chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, on Wednesday resumed indefinite industrial action to press home its demands.

Igbere TV recalls that the union had embarked on a strike in 2018 but suspended it when the Taraba government promised to meet its demands, which included the payment of earned academic allowances from 2014 till date.

The demand also included the provision of required infrastructure to enhance teaching and learning in the university.

However, findings by Igbere TV revealed that the Taraba State Government is yet to fulfill its promise.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Wednesday by Samuel Shikaa, the Taraba Varsity ASUU Chairman, he said that the lecturers would remain at home until their demands are met.

Atando Agbu, the local ASUU Secretary, also disclosed to Igbere TV that the statement was issued shortly after the Emergency Executive Council Meeting of ASUU with National Officials in Jalingo, the Taraba state capital.

Agbu said that the law establishing the university, which specified adequate funding for the institution, had been abandoned by the state government.

“Law no 4 of 2008 specified that five per cent of the state allocation, five per cent of the Local Government allocation and two per cent of all contracts will be used in funding the university, but all of these have been neglected.

“If you go round the university, you will discover that a part from the library and senate building which are still under construction, every other buildings you will see are constructed and furnished by the Tertiary Education Trust Fund. “If you refer to this university as TET Fund University, you will not be wrong because the few infrastructures here are provided by the fund,” added.

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/605676/breaking-ASUU-resumes-indefinite-strike/

which kain click bait abi na catfishing we go call am be this
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Kaptainemeka(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
That's for lightening to decide.
Griiiiiin:
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wow grin we using click bait now ? That’s new mhen
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Moloso(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
There are no schools in Taraba State - just bomb-making factories.

The strike should carry on.
and who deceive or tell you that... Federal university wukari taraba state... Have not observe any strike yet
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kaptainemeka:
That's for lightening to decide.
hahahaha,u re very funny
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Kennitrust(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
embarassed shocked cry undecided kiss
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why does this ASUU like strick
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by millionboi2: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
ojun50:
omOP is very very stupid

Do u know I almost called my sis to leave d campus immediately and come meet me.
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Estellie: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Op dey MAD. grin
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
ojun50:

Don't mind the fake wannabe journalist that is scamming the caption because of traffic.
Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Howitzer: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2019

It's the MODs that I'll blame..

Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by OKorowanta: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
ojun50:

If he continues like dis,Slap will still land in his ear dis year.

Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Pelumi75(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Yaronmama01:
Gather here if you think the OP is high angry
High on Taraba weed

Re: Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike by Ikmontana1: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Griiiiiin:
hi, m Godwin, you are pretty, can I no more abt u ?

A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2