Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos (38724 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2019
sonature1:
I hate Imo State version of PDP because they kept the state in bondage for 12 years. Indeed, that party mirrors why nothing works in Nigeria.
Sadly, Rochas' excesses made the devilish party look like a saint to Imolites.
Ihedioha now has rare opportunity to change the ugly narratives.
Imolites are watching him closely.
Congratulations to Wike!

baba no talk.
Achilike Udenwa of Pdp really tried for Imo 1999-2007
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2019
martowskin1:

What about SW?
they'll work with the northerners
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Which one is 6 Igbo Governors are PDP?? How many states South east come get??
afonja igbo land is not only in SE. Ifeanyi Okowa of delta is Igbo Nyesom Ezenwo wike is Ikwerre Igbo
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2019
FreemanUYB:

just try not to take sniper......

it kills
it kills
remember your loved once
they need you in their lives !!!!!
Bighead9 urgently needs to learn how to reject APC and sai babarism grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Maybe he include rivers after Abia, imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi
don't you know igbos are in Rivers and Delta?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by awa(m): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Bighead9:
This Imo's Governor elect visit to Wike is wrong, Wike will Corrupt him and make him incapacitated like himself. For about four years that Wike spend as a Governor, he kept sharing funds meant for Rivers to other individuals in other States. The only functional Infrastructure in Rivers, are the ones that were constructed by Amaechi.

I am not sure you know where Rivers is. You can criticize Wike for anything else but not infrastructure development. I live in PH and I challenge you to come visiting and see things for yourself. Before you start replying be informed that I am not from Rivers nor Wike fan
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Gandollaar(f): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Bighead9:

APC presently owns the Court by appointing the new CJN, have you forgotten? grin grin
Who owns APC? Wicked Wike. grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by odomanis: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Bighead9:
This Imo's Governor elect visit to Wike is wrong, Wike will Corrupt him and make him incapacitated like himself. For about four years that Wike spend as a Governor, he kept sharing funds meant for Rivers to other individuals in other States. The only functional Infrastructure in Rivers, are the ones that were constructed by Amaechi.

Before coming here to say this,did you try to find out why they call Wike Mr.Project ?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

don't you know igbos are in Rivers and Delta?
I know but they always deny it..

Especially delta
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Bighead9: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2019
odomanis:

Before coming here to say this,did you try to find out why they call Wike Mr.Project ?

Where are the projects? All I see are Amaechi's verifiable projects scattered across the State.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Bighead9: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
awa:

I am not sure you know where Rivers is. You can criticize Wike for anything else but not infrastructure development. I live in PH and I challenge you to come visiting and see things for yourself. Before you start replying be informed that I am not from Rivers nor Wike fan

I am a Honorary indegene of Omofo Community in Ndele, Emohua Local Government of Rivers. I am more qualified to talk about Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Skibofire(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Green hat movement
u think say na Maf?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by martowskin1(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

they'll work with the northerners

U are right grin angry grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
I know but they always deny it..
Especially delta
not all deltans are igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests Threaten October 31 Bye-Elections / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.