Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out (23055 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by 14Ebiscoo: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2019
The Rivers State governorship candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Biokpomabo Awara, yesterday claimed to know why top officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) are foisting Governor Nyesom Wike of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on the people.

Speaking on a local radio, Awara alleged that the INEC leadership returned Wike as the governor to prevent him from being probed for his actions when he held the forte in the Education Ministry as minister.

He named INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu; the National Commissioner in charge of Rivers, Bayelsa and Edo states, May Agbamuche-Mbu; Rivers REC Obo Effanga and Administrative Secretary in the state Elder Etim Umoh as those offering Wike cover.

According to him, his agent Dr. Lawrence Chuku was denied access into the collation centre AAC’s governorship candidate also accused INEC’s officials at the collation centre while Nenye Kocha, whom he accused of impersonating the AAC was allowed into the collation venue on Aba Road, Port Harcourt.

Awara said: “I have the unit by unit results of the March 9, 2019 elections in Rivers State. When they observed that I was leading and they saw the danger coming, they quickly moved on March 10 to save Wike, by suspending the collation of the results, which they resumed on April 1. As at the time the collation was suspended, I had 281,000 votes, as against Wike’s 79,000 votes. So, they (INEC officials) quickly came to his rescue.
READ ALSO: Ekiti Election: Wike Finally Reacts To Fayemi’s Victory

“We (AAC leaders) have written a petition on the electoral fraud in Rivers State to the INEC chairman, stating the actual results, but Prof. Yakubu will not take action.

“Kocha is not the collation agent of AAC in INEC office, Port Harcourt. Dr. Chuku is the duly-nominated collation agent of AAC, but he was prevented by security personnel at the gate of INEC’s office in Port Harcourt from moving to the collation centre.

“I want Rivers people to be calm. We are going to reclaim the stolen mandate. We should not be troubled and we should never opt for violence.

“I want Rivers people, especially my teeming supporters, who are being pained by what they are seeing, to keep hope alive. Victory is certain. We are going to bring back the stolen mandate.”

All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain in the state, Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, stated that the results would not stand the test of time.

He urged Wike and his supporters not to rejoice yet.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/04/rivers-guber-my-mandate-was-stolen-aac-candidate-awara-cries-out/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Nbote(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2019
See dis one... Where u get mandate in d first place.. Go and collect ur mandate from Amaechi

339 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Davash222(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Butterfly calling itself a bird.

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Flets: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Who is Awara?

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by ofeco: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2019
it was not your mandate that was stolen because you never had one, it was your manhood that was stolen by your political friends.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by greenmonk: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Flets:
Who is Awara?
He has an awarawa mandate. He should go and collect it from anarchist amechi. 72hrs gubernatorial candidate talking of mandate.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Generalkaycee(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Shut up!!! Awarawa Tomatoes

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Click Like if you think this man is sick, Share if you think am the one that is sick

234 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by blesoh(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Who is this one undecided
Will you keep quiet

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by lilfreezy: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2019
grin
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by clarocuzioo(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Chaiii, Rivers state have suffered. "Okpo ha ndi Azu".

59 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by eagleeye2: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2019
very funny human being. The heading should have read, "Amaechi's mandate by proxy was stolen.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Who dash this one mandate

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by BruncleZuma: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin

This guy wan disappear like Sergeant Awuse...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Olukat(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
angry angry angry What's wrong with this young man?
All Army Congress (AAC) won't go to tribunal with you shocked shocked

25 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by LUGBE: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Who knows this one, i don't blame you, i blame amaechi the amateur rigger

36 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Dreambeat: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Who is this unknown clown.

28 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Lizilicious(f): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Here in Rivers we know nobody that bears the name Awara

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by soberdrunk(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Isnor only Mandate", it's "womandate" angry angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by bestman09(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Who is he? A comedian or what. Clown! What a dream. So this lizard thinks he can just become a crocodile in a snap. Funny things are really happening in Nigeria

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Authoreety: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Stolen mandate bawa

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by ictjobber: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Nobody dey gree accept defeat

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Nancydearie(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by EXLOVER(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
This mandate of a thing, is it like a brief case or phone that people always steal?

25 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Baawaa(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
This guy should go and sit down,they won you with over 700,000 margin

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Zomdrone: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Joker

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by teeymix16: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
will u just keep quiet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by SageTravels: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
“I want Rivers people, especially my teeming supporters, who are being pained by what they are seeing, to keep hope alive. Victory is certain. We are going to bring back the stolen mandate.”
Politicians and empty supporters just like those guys on Youtube. Hey guys this is the Video you all have been asking for when nobody asked for anything.

This Awara is more funny than AY, Bovi, Ali Baba, I go dye, Akporororo Combined. He should collect his L and move on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Triniti(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2019
No one ever heard of you before the election, now you are talking of mandate. Which mandate if I may ask? Go collect yours from that two timing son of a bitch.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video / Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.