Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage (64751 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by tendingNews: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
A beautiful young lady wearing cleavage-baring gown has come under great criticisms for rocking a musician Seductively on stage.

The lady left the crowd and stormed the stage to dance with the singer who was performing.

She rocked the singer in hot manner that got people abusing her.

Somebody wondered what would have happened if it were the other way round, as in, if it were a male fan that stormed the stage to do this to a female musician.

Watch the video below and see reactions as people blast her....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/lady-blasted-for-rocking-musician-on.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by tendingNews: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by tendingNews: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by dyze(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
tendingNews:
Lalasticlala

Why you dey call am? angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by IAmSkinny: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Back in the 20's this sort of rubbish can never happen.
I am still looking for that angel that sent me to the 21st century.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
I’ll smash still

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by emmy9500: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
So people future wife are getting gangbanged now. He that is without sin⚠️ let him cast d first stone

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by TANID(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by rawpadgin(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Two inconsequential fellows displaying their stupidity can never be my business. I gat my own shiit to deal with...

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nobody should post after me...or like any comment

this is our way of saying "we don't give a fvck" to irrelevant posts cool
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by taofeek11(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
No knows maybe she want to take his glory angry
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by IAmSkinny: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
This particular plot is for sale. Kindly make payment into this account
Ac: Akpanga Onobi

Ac number: 4199116660
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Michaelkings: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Apart from mother and sister all Nigeria women especially highqueen are prostitute

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Rootprof(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Unknown artist sef...Wonder what she will do if she have the opportunity to be on stage with the likes of Wizkid,davido and co.. tongue
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by AMI3(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Internet has really exposed so many hidden rotten habit of some people. can you imagine this nonsense.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Mayour11(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Inconclusive "future wife"

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Aidejay(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
So this people have relegated her purpose in life to wifery
Her destiny is to become a wife?
But if na man now we no go say na person future husband

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
The guy asked for it and she gave it to him. As for the other way round if the gal asks for it and the guy gives her I dont see any issues there. The dance act is ridiculous tho.
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by OMNIVIRUS(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
rawpadgin:
Two inconsequential fellows displaying their stupidity can never be my business. I gat my own shiit to deal with...

I swear this is the best statement I have heard this month, and the Obama meme gat me laughing

8 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Barthley: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
IAmSkinny:
Back in the 20's this sort of rubbish can never happen.
I am still looking for that angel that sent me to the 21st century.
baba calm down.. Fela era nko?
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Passionate888: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Many people go carry ashawo keep for house in the name of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dirty cheap hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by oyetunder(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
undecided Let them enjoy today by destroying their tomorrow. They love social media, not knowing the internet keeps things forever. One day, she shall be preparing for her wedding...and one of her own beat friends shall send the site to see this rubbish of today to her groom to be. Then she shall try to claim she was a sinner then.
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Biggaboi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
undecided
That's why I like Burna Boy. He would have disgraced her on the stage by ignoring her!
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by IAmSkinny: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Barthley:
baba calm down.. Fela era nko?
That was the 70's
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Foodforthought: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Of course women don't like sex...
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by dreamwords: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by FhukaFhuka: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin...
Her life angry angry angry angry

Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Legendguru: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
both of them are retardedd
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Girls of these days. embarassed
Re: Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage by vuc1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
If truly a man is dating her, her relationship is going to be inconclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.