Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) (4890 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2019
lereinter:
Are u new in online business./ e Commerce

How can you not have a courier person for your delivery

How can u leave your product with client without him paying

Worst

You started talking about getting you a job and falling for it

You need to be re-traiined

I accept I didn't act professionally. I learnt my lesson in a bitter way.

1 Like

Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Orientalbrother: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fhowe:
they are all over the place now that is how one made away with a car he was pretending he wanted to buy he actually claimed he wanted to buy two cars at once and asked them to register the other car immediately (he paid for the plate number immediately ) the car he was targetting he made the dealer take the car to the car wash then suddenly another woman shows up claiming she wants to buy another car the car dealer hurriedly leaves the car wash to go attend to the new customer and that was it before the car dealer got back he was gone with the car ,but what surprises me the most the car was recovered like some days after he took the car to his area to show off he his now a car owner .His girlfriend was inside the car when the police recovered it he ran away ,till date i still wonder why he stole that car ? Why he had to pay 35k for the registration of the other car he did not have any intention of buying ?
lol, real life matter.
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by tabithababy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fhowe:
they are all over the place now that is how one made away with a car he was pretending he wanted to buy he actually claimed he wanted to buy two cars at once and asked them to register the other car immediately (he paid for the plate number immediately ) the car he was targetting he made the dealer take the car to the car wash then suddenly another woman shows up claiming she wants to buy another car the car dealer hurriedly leaves the car wash to go attend to the new customer and that was it before the car dealer got back he was gone with the car ,but what surprises me the most the car was recovered like some days after he took the car to his area to show off he his now a car owner .His girlfriend was inside the car when the police recovered it he ran away ,till date i still wonder why he stole that car ? Why he had to pay 35k for the registration of the other car he did not have any intention of buying ?

Omo, smart thief. Them plenty for lagos cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by BookEditor(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
The man has misbehaved to you but this is not enough for you to post his pictures online, after all he has returned the shoes to you. It's not every little thing that people should paste the pictures of others online.

I believe he had the intention of scamming you but later changed his mind due to pressure from you and returned your shoes. As a result, you should have let him be, no need posting his pictures and saying you would get him.

If you get him now, what exactly are you going to say he did to you. You don't have a case at all.

1 Like

Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
BookEditor:
The man has misbehaved to you but this is not enough for you to post his pictures online, after all he has returned the shoes to you. It's not every little thing that people should paste the pictures of others online.

I believe he had the intention of scamming you but later changed his mind due to pressure from you and returned your shoes. As a result, you should have let him be, no need posting his pictures and saying you would get him.

If you get him now, what exactly are you going to say he did to you. You don't have a case at all.
Oga, I have a good case! why did he wear the shoes, both pairs, when he had no intention to buy them? He shouldn't have wore them at all. I'll still post more and more of his pictures online. I'm doing this just so other hustlers wouldn't fall for his gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Fhowe: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2019
tabithababy:

Omo, smart thief. Them plenty for lagos cheesy
now this is what I figured out he must have have put a tracker in that car cause he has knowledge of trackers then made an extra key so when the vehicle is eventually sold he can just track the location go there and drive off with it cause I wonder why he took such risk for nothing
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by dannybrasky(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
GBAM!! CORRECT GUY!! I CONCUR..

Buynownow:
Oga, I have a good case! why did he wear the shoes, both pairs, when he had no intention to buy them? He shouldn't have wore them at all. I'll still post more and more of his pictures online. I'm doing this just so other hustlers wouldn't fall for his gimmicks.
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Torg77: 1:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Buynownow:
That's exactly my thought, bro. He hurriedly used my shoes for an event. He knew wasn't going to buy them from the start. The painful part of my experience is, I denied myself of sleep just So I can meet up with him early that money. He's nothing but a CRIMINAL

How did u get his pics
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Torg77: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Buynownow:
This man whose photograph appeared saw my ad on Facebook and contacted me via Whatsapp that he wanted the shoes I displayed for sale on Facebook. Then, we agreed to meet on a said day at Victoria Island. He initially told me I would deliver at his residence at Banana Island, then later he changed the location to VI. On the day he asked I deliver, he said he was attending a meeting in Abuja and his flight would leave Lagos latest 9am. So, he asked I leave my place very early just so I can meet up with him before he leaves for Abuja. Because I needed to meet with him before 9am, I deprived myself of sleep, I was coming from IKOTUN. I hit the road very early that Wednesday morning to VI. I called to inform him I was approaching VI where he said his office was located, Bar Beach Towers. He then told me he had left his office to West Wood Hotel along Awolowo Way, Ikoyi. In minutes, I was with him at West Wood Hotel. Then, he asked to see the shoes; I showed them to him. He said the quality of the shoes was low, that they didn't befit his status. I felt bad because he said he wasn't going to buy. He asked I looked for quality ones for him, that I would deliver to his friend that lives around IKOTUN too.

From business, we delved into political discussion... this was the person that said his flight was Lagos for Abuja 9am. I checked the time, it was some minutes past 9am, and this man didn't make an attempt to leave for the airport. From political talks, he told me he had a property on Banana Island. That he's an investor with interest in properties. Because of who he told me he's and the location I met him, I didn't doubt him when he said he had a property on Banana Island. I didn't suspect him of any foul play. So, he asked what do I do aside from selling stuff online, I said nothing. He then asked if I would do a regular job if he got one for me. I answered YES! So, he said he's going to talk with a friend of his that works with Total to help fix me in the company. In my mind, I thought I had met a helper. We had talked for almost an hour since I arrived the hotel. He asked I send him my account details to send my money for delivery. Then, I bade him goodbye. I never sent him my details because he said he's going to help me get a job. I felt doing so would be a disservice. Funnily enough, I wasn't having a dime to take me back to IKOTUN from Ikoyi. I had to look for an ATM to get money.

On Friday morning, this man sent me a message on Whatsapp that I send my CV to his e-mail so he can send to his friend. He equally asked if I had got the shoes for him. I said I hadn't. Then, he asked me to come with the ones I brought to the hotel on Wednesday. He hurried me to leave to his place in the same fashion he had done the other time I met him. He first asked me to meet him at his office on Bar Beach Towers then later he said he was at Black Bell Restaurant along Adeola Odeku street. He was seated as though he had just finished eating. He said he wanted a pair; I gave him 2 pairs of shoes. I gifted him a pair because he had promised to get me a job.

However, I began to notice that he's not what he claimed to be when he told me of a phone dealer that sold him a refurbished iPhone (London Used). In my head, I asked why would a property owner at Banana Island buys a London Used phone. Doesn't he knows his way to Slot, Shoprite and other authentic stores that sell new phones? But, I soon told myself that, that could be his preference. From the restaurant, he went to see the man that sold him a refurbished IPhone. I paid our fare to the place! From there, we went to a Redeemed church where he claimed he worships (on Jide Oki street). I paid our fare again. His excuse for not coming out with his car was, he hates to drive during the day. At the church, he gave the shoes to the gate keeper. He asked that I send my details; I did. So, I was expecting him to do the needful by transferring my money. This man didn't. He asked me to go that he would do it later that day. Because I trusted him, I didn't protest. I left.

I waited for my money that day, it didn't come in. I messaged him, he said he tried to do it but the network wasn't allowing it to go through. He promised to do it the following day, Saturday. I waited, I didn't see it, I messaged him, he told the same story. Sunday, he said he couldn't do transfer that I should wait until Monday. At this point, I had confirmed my suspicion. I was dealing with a rogue, not a gentleman. Meanwhile, he's still dangling the job at Total before me. He told me he had seen the man that would help me get the job. But, at that point, I didn't want to give a hoot anymore. I told him I was no longer interested in the job and he should make plans to send my shoes to me. Monday, I reminded him of the need to send my shoes and they must be in the condition I gave them to him. When he noticed I wasn't falling for his gimmicks, he blocked me on Whatsapp. I sent him an SMS reiterating my decision to have my shoes back. Then, replied with a threatening message. Saying he would have me dealt with by soldiers. I didn't bother to reply him again. After some minutes, he called me. I ignored his first call. He called again, I took it. Then, he said he was sending a commercial bus driver to deliver the shoes to me. I said okay.

The driver handed me the shoes at Iyana Ipaja, and to my greatest consternation, he had ROCKED THE SHOES! The two of them. The message I sent him complaining about what I received was unresponded to.

I MUST GET HIM.

The man got a speed bump on his forehead
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Lifestone(m): 3:04am On Apr 07, 2019
legendarygeo:
This guy did not scam you ma!!
When you gave him the first set of shoes,he complained about the quality,you wanted to please him because of the job offer(in some cases,you decided to be "Father Christmas"; I am not saying this is bad,he did not pay you and he returned the shoes although in a used condition, could you please send the pictures of the shoes, I wouldn't mind if you have the pictures (before and after delivery).
You are very lucky,thank your stars.
Are you the Scammer? It's clear that he scammed the OP
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2019
legendarygeo:
This guy did not scam you ma!!
When you gave him the first set of shoes,he complained about the quality,you wanted to please him because of the job offer(in some cases,you decided to be "Father Christmas"; I am not saying this is bad,he did not pay you and he returned the shoes although in a used condition, could you please send the pictures of the shoes, I wouldn't mind if you have the pictures (before and after delivery).
You are very lucky,thank your stars.
I owe you no duty to post pictures of the shoes here for you to see. No doubt, he complained about the quality of the shoes the first time he saw them. That they didn't befit him. Why then did he ask I bring the shoes the second time? I didn't foist the shoes on him. He asked for them to be brought on his volition.
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Torg77:

How did u get his pics
His name is OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO on Facebook.
Re: This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
BookEditor:

People need to be cautioned when dealing with him

I applaud the victim for posting the pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) / Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide / Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.