Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage (50145 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by donbenie(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
MikkySexy23:
It can only be tagged harassment if one of the parties sees this as an abuse. But where it is being enjoyed by both, then there won't be a case, as no charges would be pressed
And how did you know he was enjoying it?

Bet non of these me too B1TCHES parading their wahala up and down,

Looking for a man to pull down..

Non of them were enjoying it at the time.. angry
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by sammirano: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:

Why will a reasonable man even touch a woman in such manner?

Why will a woman for that matter do such. Take it or leave it the absurdity level for a woman is higher.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Omudia11: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Who commits 99% rape cases? You nairaland men are fools who keep showing the world your foolishness on daily basis.
IamD18:
What a dangerous and wrong generation to have a daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Akabuking: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:

But a reasonable woman can touch Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Joshuawobo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
And the guys cassava did not stand??
My own for don tear dat trouser since come see who dey grab am

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by AnthonyAk(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:

Regular dudes get grabbed like that too, what's the issue?
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by izeksblog: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is why I have been praying for God not to allow me to have girls. Oh God, I pray again, please bless me with boys only. Can't come and go and have a heart attack when I did not give my parents any.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Mizwisdom(f): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Naughty girls cheesy
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by JastSiryin(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Offpoint:
That's why I'm marrying a fellow man... the last good girl died 1980
Nah that's no excuse... Just say you're gay
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Bloombaby(f): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Omg! What did I just see?
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by OnyesomJ(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
After Touching they will come and meet their BF, wtf
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by RedboneSmith(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is it still sexual harassment if the harassee has no intention of stopping it?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by wizemax(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
My guy, enjoy what?
What is wrong with you guys and sex, you really want to sleep with anything that walks?
Go to asylum and let them handle you or better still go to prison?
Nonsense!
You really think you should be DTF any rat, it pays to at least get to know the person who will touch your private part - that's why it's called private and not public part.

ipobarethieves:
sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided and d musician is a statue,unmovable? Who told u dat the yeye musician nor enjoy it? Nah to meet after tye show.Singing* O fese lu......Ayakata......* light fade
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shugargal:
Disgusting and irresponsible act... tufiaa.

Even you wey dey take dlck with cum brush teeth daily ...forming tufiaa here.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Mariangeles(f): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:
Once you raise your daughter with good morals and values, you'd have no problem .

Parents should play their part .
Always check up on your children, what they're up to, the circle of friends they keep...

Responsible adults don't fall from the sky, they were raised with values and good morals as children .

It is possible to raise a good and decent girl child.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by wizemax(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
And who said the man was enjoying it?.
Don't allow your private member to be touched anyhow, that's not enjoyment, that's insanity!
Or don't you know you have to be safe and security wise, even spiritually wise.
Stand there and allow foul people to handle you, if you are sex starved go and have sex - it's easy.
Know the person, negotiate favorable price, and do the deed.
And yes dating is also negotiation - as long as males are plentiful, women will always sell sex. They stop selling when the men are in short supply.
It's economics 101.

MikkySexy23:
It can only be tagged harassment if one of the parties sees this as an abuse. But where it is being enjoyed by both, then there won't be a case, as no charges would be pressed
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Daeylar(f): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Thank you. kiss

All the men who keep whining uncontrollably about women should just follow their fellow men.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Both the fans and the musician are guilty.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by hope4life: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:

You are very correct.What we can do is to protect them.Watch what they watch on TV,phone, then friends. We are in a dangerously perverse generation. Rapture is.near.I saw a lady dressed in Sango,it was an eyesore.Some boys were shouting.Women sent men of the Garden of Eden,still want to send us out of paradise.We can't afford to lose twice because of women.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by tripper003: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Offpoint:
That's Offpoint...to be sure! undecided
bad and worst dont compare
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by wildikeman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
But he is enjoying it sha
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by legitboss01: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Offpoint:
You say what??
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Od1n: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Useless she-goat grin
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by KingWarri: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Offpoint:
grin

why you dey run? u for stand na....
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by KingWarri: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
JastSiryin:
Nah that's no excuse... Just say you're gay
grin
No mind that GAYbriel
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Greatfullheart: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
It's Always a Girls Nature to Misbehave when They Meet Their Favorite Musician they Love... But You Said One Thing That's Baffles me. You Said And I Quote.(They Left Their Boyfriends House....)

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Offpoint: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
KingWarri:
grin
why you dey run? u for stand na....
grin I love my life before dem kill me here
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by COOL10(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
You'll never see females bash such glaring acts of sexual harassment,just because it's not against their kind. Reverse the roles and watch them come out in packs like hungry wolves. Biased lots undecided
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Shugargal(f): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2019
ericsmith:

Even you wey dey take dlck with cum brush teeth daily ...forming tufiaa here.
mind you, I am a sinner but I don't display it for the public to see. and I don't eat dick, I eat pizza. grab your copy now!
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Shugargal:
mind you, I am a sinner but I don't display it for the public to see. and I don't eat dick, I eat pizza. grab your copy now!

see mrs ole solskjear ..lol!! .. as long as yu know where they sell it ,i am a bush boy i eat snail & step it down with oranges
Re: Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage by bereto(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2019
IamD18:

Why would a reasonable woman touch a man in such a manner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.