Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (61126 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Joshuawobo(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2019
Husband scares oh!!!

I know say the husband by now go dey wash her panties
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
grin Jetski
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by davibid: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2019
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm.... I can imagine the slap she will receive thinking the medicine is still working when she'll say to her husband " have u washed my pants that i soaked in the bathroom and the plate in the kitchen. when u finish clean the house I want to see my friend for the next street".
O boy..!!! great will be her beating that day..

That’s if she has not gone mad before then
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Evercurious(f): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Jeeeesuuu!
See small girl sef! Na only God know where all this dem ogbongidi dey enter for power.

It's not a matter of been small or big but desperation. Simply. Any of them came desperate
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Jman06(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2019
A jazz that was done and accepted by the spirits could never have been found by mere mortals!

The fact that the jazz was discovered by the mariners simply means that it was never potent ab initio...

All na scam!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Afonja again!!!!!!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by PapaAdanna: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Na them, juju is their way of life
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by goaldynboy: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2019
Yellowbah people are very fetish and diabolic!!

They believe they can get everything through diabolical means!!

I fear their women like their men!!

Tufiah!!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Agugbadin: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2019
chinonso47:
Afonja!!!!!
It can only be them...

As deadly as a Cobra, may God save his children
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Agugbadin: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2019
goaldynboy:
Yellowbah people are very fetish and diabolic!!

They believe they can get everything through diabolical means!!

I fear their women like their men!!

Tufiah!!

Same
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by davidque007(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2019
chinonso47:
Afonja!!!!!
It can only be them...
Ethnic bigot spoted. Tomorrow when someone reads the names of the BDC robbers in Dubai and says igbo people give Nigeria a bag name, bunkums like you will rush to defend igbos. What's wrong is wrong, no need to start pointing out a particular tribe. There is nothing one tribe does that the other doesn't do, only the extent varies
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Saintfrancis82(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2019
God help us ( we men)
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by pinkygurl(f): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2019
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm.... I can imagine the slap she will receive thinking the medicine is still working when she'll say to her husband " have u washed my pants that i soaked in the bathroom and the plate in the kitchen. when u finish clean the house I want to see my friend for the next street".
grin
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by iamfromlagos(f): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2019
DavSagacity:
Abeg no kee person with laugh.
lmao
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by iamfromlagos(f): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians believe so much in charms. We always want to cut corners and have manna falling on our laps, PURE GREED!!!

Little wonder we get scammed daily by our beloved pastors and native doctors. Upon all the prayers for Nigeria, we are still heading backwards.

Y'all better wake up and face reality. Stop depending on miracles, hard work and good strategy works!

This is a wakeup call.
Well said.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2019
iamfromlagos:

Abeg no kee person with laugh.
lmao
Abi now....because it will be a rude shock to discover that he has been a house boy all along in his own House
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Cone headed monsters from waste region has something in common with evil , tufiakwa
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by PureMind2: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fear woman
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by yaks77: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=dainformant post=77275226]A Nigerian man has revealed what he and his crew members saw while working offshore. According to Romeo Nwabueze, they found charm/juju which was allegedly done by a lady on her man and his mother and thrown into the sea.

The lady, identified as Temitope, put a picture of herself and her man, Ramon Abiodun, inside a small wooden casket and did a similar thing for his mother named Baisat. This was purportedly done for them to love her endlessly.

She then added a written incantation to the two caskets before throwing it into the ocean. The incantation reads thus:

“May Abiodun never question whatever Temitope says. May he always give Temitope all the money he makes in his entire life. May everything he works hard to get in life always be given to Temitope, be it car, land house or anything at all. Anything she asks from him must be provided without questioning. May Abiodun never love any other woman again, except Temitope. May he start living with her as husband and wife as from today.”

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/offshore-workers-find-love-charm-allegedly-done-by-lady-and-thrown-into-sea.html[/quo
May exposure, public humiliation, death,be the persons portion that have attempted such against me..
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Etizz: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
philcz:
shocked
Fear women

Could be the man though
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by jrusky(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hope they destroy it before throwing it to the ocean.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by dan761(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Fake.
How did they know the lady was responsible.
It could have been the man.
Your comment as as fake as your thought ,Open your eyes well and read the content ,you should know the difference between Genders.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Xisnin(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jowanson:

You no dey read before you comment? There is a write up that suggest otherwise.....
I read everything.
They just assumed it must be the woman.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by dan761(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jman06:
A jazz that was done and accepted by the spirits could never have been found by mere mortals!

The fact that the jazz was discovered by the mariners simply means that it was never potent ab initio...

All na scam!!!!!!
Which Spirit? Evil Spirit or Holy Spirit? In the Spiritual world there is always a contention between darkness and light ,Simply light a candle in darkness and see how the darkness dissapears that a simple logic ,No matter the Potency or Efficacy of a Negative Energy ,such Energy does not implies eternal Viability ,There are many Magical spells that have been rendered useless after years of Potency Okay ,A magical key tired with red and black cloth was found with a name on an Iroko tree ,A Hunter saw it ,destroyed and burn it ,a cry of headache ,headache was heard from a woman not too far ,the same woman confessed and die same day ,not an home video but real so what are you talking about ,park well and stop encouraging people of like minds that Evils like this can not be repelled or exposed.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Jman06(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
dan761:
Which Spirit? Evil Spirit or Holy Spirit? In the Spiritual world there is always a contention between darkness and light ,Simply light a candle in darkness and see how the darkness dissapears that a simple logic ,No matter the Potency or Efficacy of a Negative Energy ,such Energy does not implies eternal Viability ,There are many Magical spells that have been rendered useless after years of Potency Okay ,A magical key tired with red and black cloth was found with a name on an Iroko tree ,A Hunter saw it ,destroyed and burn it ,a cry of headache ,headache was heard from a woman not too far ,the same woman confessed and die same day ,not an home video but real so what are you talking about ,park well and stop encouraging people of like minds that Evils like this can not be repelled or exposed.
Were you there when the woman confessed and died Be honest!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by philcz(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
bionixs:
please could someone help me with that pic of that Goat that is screaming,'AFONJA'
You should be asking for books instead. cheesy
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by philcz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Etizz:

Could be the man though
Another angle
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The so called Romeo nwabueze just put his own life on the line.
so na u even tie dem, your own don done today.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
In this jet age people committing illegalities.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Only God knows how long the deed have been done.. They might have even aged together...
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by rasakkenny(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
And the photo Neva fade inside water?!...
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by tungamaje: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
That the lady did juju which she believed would affect the man is not the problem. The question rather should be whether juju is potent? I see the whole thing as rubbish. FYI, I am a Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.