Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (61129 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by burner44(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:
The real MVP here is the shaman who collected his payment and flexed it a long time ago.
I guess I should run the same type of business, make money from my country men's gullibility.
If you are a christian and you read your bible you must have come across the part where Saul seeked of a woman with familiar spirit to raise the spirit of Samuel a prophet of God. believe it or not charms are real

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The so called Romeo nwabueze just put his own life on the line.

You think offshore workers are afraid of anything?
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Auxtin85:
Freedom at last, his prayer to be redeemed from the hell called marriage has been answered. Praise thy Lord
That is it. God delivered them even in the sea. What a gread deliverance.
Funny enough, the woman would think it would never happen because it is in the sea
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by burner44(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:
The real MVP here is the shaman who collected his payment and flexed it a long time ago.
I guess I should run the same type of business, make money from my country men's gullibility.
from personal experience a friend of mine was attacked with cutlass and it never penetrated. this happened right in my eyes.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by meobizy(f): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2019
burner44:

If you are a christian and you read your bible you must have come across the part where Saul seeked of a woman with familiar spirit to raise the spirit of Samuel a prophet of God. believe it or not charms are real
Na you know, I dey find quick money.
If charms really worked that contraption would have found a way to hide itself from wandering eyes.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
burner44:

from personal experience a friend of mine was attacked with cutlass and it never penetrated. this happened right in my eyes.
His aggressors should have tried a sniper rifle.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
How?
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by macello4(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2019
some ppl can not just mind there buisiness ni? Abeg live d woman alone and face ur work jare, awon Eleribu omo igbo.

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Jancy606(f): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2019
How i wish that somebody can trace her with that pic and her name
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians believe so much in charms. We always want to cut corners and have manna falling on our laps, PURE GREED!!!

Little wonder we get scammed daily by our beloved pastors and native doctors. Upon all the prayers for Nigeria, we are still heading backwards.

Y'all better wake up and face reality. Stop depending on miracles, hard work and good strategy works!

This is a wakeup call.

We don't need prayers, we need flogging. Real good beating.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by musicwriter(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2019
That thing has no power on it's own and cannot influence anybody, unless you're vibrating at the same thinking with it. So, right now, you all that believes it has power are actually co-creating the charm by making it real.

However, if you want to know why the charm appears to work; it works because that man could already naturally be such a nice man, such that the lady being jealous can't imagine losing him to another woman. The lady in her desperation would act kindly and would love him with all her heart in return. Nature would take over and make them love each other indeed. That's how the charm works.

The science of jazz https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science

Note: The biggest jazz of all time is that white people have convinced us that their language is our language and their God our God. This's the greatest charm of all time. So, stop telling me about jazz when I know what's the real jazz.

3 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by spartoo: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2019
dingbang:
Very good. I hope they backed up the exorcism with the name of Jesus.

You may think you sound funny, but fortunately you sound stupid.

Keep the name of Jesus away from your jokes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy grin Na real Yoruba jazz be this ooo grin
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Biingoo: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Victorian you see your life
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Biingoo: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Victorian you see your life?
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by almarthins(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians believe so much in charms. We always want to cut corners and have manna falling on our laps, PURE GREED!!!

Little wonder we get scammed daily by our beloved pastors and native doctors. Upon all the prayers for Nigeria, we are still heading backwards.

Y'all better wake up and face reality. Stop depending on miracles, hard work and good strategy works!

This is a wakeup call.

1 million Pastors might pray 4 you but the bible itself says prayer without works is death. The bible no support laziness and indolence or idleness. Everything must obey natural phenomenon, because that is the way it had been programmed.

Miracles do happen to well deserved individuals.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Ishilove: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2019
Men have suffered.

Thank God for liberation.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by DJInfluence: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Chai Temitope .... Na wah oh
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Is Nwabueze not worthy of his name that you had to refer to him as so-called or the small girl involved is your family's breadwinner that you already planned on going after him as to declare that his life is in danger, which one

BOOOMNAIJA:

2 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Imustreturn(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Jeeeesuuu!
See small girl sef! Na only God know where all this dem ogbongidi dey enter for power.
are u an Ogbumnuabali man
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by MPESA(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Heyzee5:
grin grin grin...lol....d extent some ladies will go just to have a man of their dreams is alarming grin
Check my signature to make legit income online

It's vice-vasa and it's common nowadays both in men as well of women dealing with one presently .. It's very bad seeing a young educated man trying to ruin young and promising lady future just because of his selfish interests and beliefs..
P.s
I hate it just allow people involved to make his/ her decision..

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by DaddyMorenike: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2019
early friday morning na im una dey give us this heavy bobo.. why did the picture not wash or fad. e still be like fresh copy. na wa o.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Bellotelli: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2019
All she ever wanted is love till eternity... nothing baaaad
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by sharena(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2019
GOD USES MAN TO BLESS MAN, GOD HAS USED A MAN TO FREE THIS MAN FROM DARKNESS, SHE DIDNT JUST THROW IT INTO THE RIVER OOO, SHE THREW IT INTO THE OCEAN WHICH IS TO SAY NA TILL DEATH, BUT THE PRAYERS OF THE MAN AND HIS MOTHER HAS BEEN ANSWERED. LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2019
chinonso47:
Afonja!!!!!
It can only be them...

Afonja ajoka grin
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2019
chinonso47:
Afonja!!!!!
It can only be them...

Afonja ajoka grin
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by sharena(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
early friday morning na im una dey give us this heavy bobo.. why did the picture not wash or fad. e still be like fresh copy. na wa o.

READ IT VERY WELL,IT WAS LOCKED INSIDE A CASKET, ALL THESE FETISH THINGS DEY DO ME SOME HOW FOR BODY
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Afonja007: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Fake.
How did they know the lady was responsible.
It could have been the man.
the man is there or you want to defend temitope? Mr defender of the universe angry
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2019
more reason to fear women
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by lloyds(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
They have succeeded in breaking a home... grin
Charm don expire b dat....
Things people do to keep their relationship....
That man and the mother go don hear am for her hand over d years...
I fear who no fear woman o....

Hmm, my broda, no be small thing. .

Most likely that man or the mother had been on dry fastings for some days for the Lord to liberate them in one way or the other. . See how God moves. .

Women! Fear them!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by oluwaahmed: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Afonja and jûjû. That's why their men are rushing Igbo girls upandan.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Psoul(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA will prefer to address Temitope as "A Nigerian" instead of calling her name.

If u know u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.