Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (61122 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by cronsberg: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oh my goodness gracious. Women can really be evil, but almighty God works in wonderful ways. Come to think of it, there is this woman that i find myself in love with which under normal circumtances, i would have never even considered her type. I must enter atlantic ocean to search o, maybe my pic is floating somewhere. But why is it that most of these evil wicked magic is done by women?

2 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by King44(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
some comments here make me laugh, it so disheartening that some people here don't believe things like these exists OK don't believe
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by macarson2k(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
dingbang:
Very good. I hope they backed up the exorcism with the name of Jesus.

God will save us.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by OTaoheed(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
chinonso47:
Afonja!!!!!
It can only be them...
Orieh ti daaru
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Lexicon123: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
VulgarLee:
Too much Nigerian movie no good

If this is true i smell set up
Honestly I feel you on this. Because am wondering why she'll keep something so diabolic and fetish where it could easily be found. I just hope it's not a set up, otherwise I must say her village people strong mehn!

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by PierreAbutu(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
dainformant:
A Nigerian man has revealed what he and his crew members saw while working offshore. According to Romeo Nwabueze, they found charm/juju which was allegedly done by a lady on her man and his mother and thrown into the sea.

The lady, identified as Temitope, put a picture of herself and her man, Ramon Abiodun, inside a small wooden casket and did a similar thing for his mother named Baisat. This was purportedly done for them to love her endlessly.

She then added a written incantation to the two caskets before throwing it into the ocean. The incantation reads thus:

“May Abiodun never question whatever Temitope says. May he always give Temitope all the money he makes in his entire life. May everything he works hard to get in life always be given to Temitope, be it car, land house or anything at all. Anything she asks from him must be provided without questioning. May Abiodun never love any other woman again, except Temitope. May he start living with her as husband and wife as from today.”

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/offshore-workers-find-love-charm-allegedly-done-by-lady-and-thrown-into-sea.html

This was probably done by an ifa priest or priestess........damn
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by PierreAbutu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
philcz:
shocked
Fear women

My dear be specific
Fear YORUBA WOMEN....I've sworn to die a monk or celibate than be with a yoruba one...M talking from experience angry
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by HomorBj(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm.... I can imagine the slap she will receive the next morning thinking the Charm is still potent when she'll say to her husband " have u washed my pants that i soaked in the bathroom and the plate in the kitchen . when u finish clean the house I want to see my friend for the next street".
O boy..!!! great will be her beating that day..

lmao,inside life
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by luvyaself95(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Michelle55:
She was just desperate to be accepted by the man and his mother that's why she did that I guess lipsrsealed
I wish to give you slap...
Does that she should charm them undecided
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
I don't believe in it.I believe in Almighty God.I have no other nor plan to have any other God.
Donchukz:

Why the exclamation nah, them don spoil ya luv jazz bah! No be me type am o!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Jidibia(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Auxtin85:
Freedom at last, his prayer to be redeemed from the hell called marriage has been answered. Praise thy Lord
Hallelujah
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Collyno82(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Some juju women go day nairaland FASA
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by projet: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
for how long that jazz has been embedded in the sea,I am thinking see the picture look fresh it might not be too long ago, and the wooden carved images or frame.
Can they make a social media search for the parties involved to know if they are dead or alive or if the evil lady has finally eliminated the mother-in-law with the son.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Amudeneogu: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nnaa some people dey mean for this world oo
Now everything don be exposed wetin will be her condition now?
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by projet: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
PierreAbutu:

My dear be specific
Fear YORUBA WOMEN....I've sworn to die a monk or celibate than be with a yoruba one...M talking from experience angry

Please share the experience
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
marriage don finish bdat, eyes don clear
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by bamasite(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Freedom!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by ETHIX(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2019
This is one of the reason some people beat their wives cos of years of bondage.

One day beating will be like ... God

But still let's be patients and thank God for everything.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by evolved: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
airminem:
Madness begins, now the mariners will be her lover

Abi nah... Madness due to Marine husband
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
chinonso47:
Afonja!!!!!
It can only be them...
Afonja indeed, other tribes are super ceding Afonja. See how we deceive ourselves.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
They have succeeded in breaking a home... grin
Charm don expire b dat....
Things people do to keep their relationship....
That man and the mother go don hear am for her hand over d years...
I fear who no fear woman o....
I thank God for them.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
May whatever that was tied on me and thay of my children by anybody be loosen and uprooted like this in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by BrokeFucker007: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Mrpojj:

How does she live with the man everyday knowing wat she did
Bro most women have this evil mind that baffles the devil, how about women that gave birth and told their husband its their son and watch the man carry a child that isn't his, take the child to hospital, take all the stress that comes with babies till the grow while these women know that that child belongs to a neighbour, an ex or their one night stand or bathroom stand with someone while they were on their emotional storm of up and down. Women are unstable I mean ALL WOMEN. EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE, they can Bleep the houseboy because the husband didn't compliment the new hair they made and the houseboy told her madam your hair fine ooo.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by james1(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2019
The things people do for love.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by highbee02: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
inside life.........
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Amadaz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Not that I believe this.

But what if this has been done as far back as the 80's and they are already dead?
it could be possible, some years back a very mighty tree in my village was cut down and lo and behold, peoples pictures nailed to the tree inside were found. A certain man whose picture was identified was said to have died since 1984 which lay credence to the fact that the picture had been there before the death of this man. Things dey happen
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Amadaz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jman06:
A jazz that was done and accepted by the spirits could never have been found by mere mortals!

The fact that the jazz was discovered by the mariners simply means that it was never potent ab initio...

All na scam!!!!!!
I don't think so, God causes events to sync in favor of who he wants. God does take spirits unawares too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.