Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Romance Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Section (2205 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Romance Section by tpiah: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
has gone down the drain faster than you can say jack robinson.

I thought it couldnt get any worse than usual but i was proved wrong.

oh well.
Re: Romance Section by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
*Looks like I came into a wrong thread*
Re: Romance Section by philip0906(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^
grin grin
Re: Romance Section by mukina2: 12:21am On Sep 11, 2010
tpiah:

has gone down the drain faster than you can say jack robinson.

I thought it couldnt get any worse than usual but i was proved wrong.

oh well.
the new railuway crew are the worst, 190 and his offtopic/thread derailing crew
Re: Romance Section by InkedNerd(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2010
mukina2:

the new railuway crew are the worst, 190 and his offtopic/thread derailing crew

lol grin
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2010
honestly i used to love that section,infact i was living there day and night before,but had to divert to other sections when i see them junior secondary school students playing the bingo game there
Re: Romance Section by philip0906(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2010
Hmm. . .people claiming "seniority" in a faceless forum grin grin If u feel d "juniors" r messing up d whole place,y don't u lead d way?y don't u show d "juniors" how its done? undecided Nigerians and superiority complex,even on a faceless forum undecided
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2010
190 is indeed a pest.I despise hm so much attimes i get scared i myt hv a heart attack
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2010
^^
Please do have one immediately and DIEE, on 2nd tot no need cos ure too special to me,
I mean Ode-nu-bal-ded- (U know where that place in between ur legs has always beeen bald rite from tyme) but i wont tell no one--trust me i wont tell anyone, BTW i never knew u were in enugu,never been 2 the east, lets arrange for a meeting sumtime!
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2010
what on blazing hell is this 190?are you daft or just an overblown lunatic,?do you have a mum and a sister?may another man outside your father or husbands tell them what their vjays look like balded

Mukinatu pls delete this eediots post,i beg you
Re: Romance Section by darkman200: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2010
190!!! why is everyone refering to you as him are you a tranny or what? now am puking , after all the bleeping i gave you only to discover that you are a tranny? Dang!!! cry cry cry cry cry puking all over cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2010
190 go on,exhibit ur foolishness,stupidity and a total lack of morality.
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2010
a
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

what on blazing hell is this 190?are you daft or just an overblown lunatic,?do you have a mum and a sister?may another man outside your father or husbands tell them what their vjays look like balded

Mukinatu pls delete this eediots post,i beg you

Jenny shut up~ did i in anyway talk to you, and who the F are u to mention any of my relatives
in between my post,If u dont hav notin 2 say shut that leaking mouth of urs, else i would help u do it wiv relativ ease!
if whatever i said to odunu is of issues to you then why dont u simply go and confirmed if she is balded down there,
and BTW if u are a peace ambassador why dont u talk 2 her as well sinc u decided to leaping without looking @ where ure gonna land,
I wont say notin 2 u again cos of your sharp mouf but ode-nu has always been on my case and im highly sick of her attitude!

Odunnu:

190 go on,exhibit your foolishness,stupidity and a total lack of morality.
Ode-nu u are just a replicate of a Lioness wivout any single tooth in its mouth.
Its high time i let you understand sometin infant cos ure not worthy to be called a lady
That whatever i choose to do online is purely comical and lets me catch my fun,This forum is wide enough for you
to go on and on and on doing nothing but sucking your wretched fingers and playing with your navel~ so let this be the very last time i hear the name 190 from that your ill-gotten infected mouth of yours (cos to me you are not different from a deaf or a dumb rat)
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2010
you are an eediot, a fermented one @ dat

You  thinK u r being funny talking about a gurls private place like u want.

Get married one day an anonymous person will describe your wifes own for you

Shameless azzhole, people keep telling u how childishly dumb you are,yet you refused to add up a bit of sense to your useless self, wwhy are u nt in skool? Why r u nt working stop being an abandoned liability an dhelp urself be a voice on nl and nt an echo

Ewu,ode oshi,mumu
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2010
someone get this diseased fowl out of my face b4 i send thunder to blend your silly life for you

You should b ashamed of yourself, pple talk trash abt u,yet u find it funny?u act like some over grown baby who was denied breast milk for a decade

Get a life,stop being a nuisance and an annoying bas?stard,
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

you are an eediot, a fermented one @ dat

You  thinK u r being funny talking about a gurls private place like u want.

Get married one day an anonymous person will describe your wifes own for you

Shameless azzhole, people keep telling u how childishly dumb you are,yet you refused to add up a bit of sense to your useless self, wwhy are u nt in skool? Why r u nt working stop being an abandoned liability an dhelp urself be a voice on nl and nt an echo

Ewu,ode oshi,mumu

Lol, I laff in swahili, Listen Amebo #100 ( i dont know how u feel like havin that tag to your name)
The question u should ask yourself is are u the one paying my Internet services for me,--of course im going to get married one day
but my wife would never have a tag of an amebo to her name neither would she go BALED in between her legs cos she just cant leave 190 the hell alone.
Look up in this thread and notice that it was this same ODE-NU that mentioned my name when i hav clearly told her 2 stay away!

@tymes u baffle Jennifar! cos i have always known u rite from the 1st time i came here on NL,if the way i addressed her was an issue then simply let me know but u dont have to resort to un-neccessary insults because nothing between myself and that Infant concerns you or did you wash your brain with acid--somebody should get who outta ur face,who the F are u and who cares about what ppl say about me on a faceless forum,please ure lucky im in a slendid mood today else u would have got a match for your mouth, UHUIKI-oloriburuku-I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.

Why dont you go and have a well deserved drink from otapiapia or somtin~ since my issue bothers you a lot,
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2010
C ths billy goat called 190,everythng u do around here is annoying.Its ur type that make ppl lyk me kill/murder.
I'v told u several tyms to stay away frm me,bt no,u wont.I'm nt gud at insults -on net or off.I wnt insult u bt i'd tel u again that in Nigeria whr I come frm humans and goats are nt comparable.Each tym i'm forced to see ur user name,subconsciously i substitute it with 'billygoat' and as such I dnt hv any regard 4any post undr it.
@Jenny, leave d goat alne,its evil casting pearls at swines.He'l jst pull u into hs pathetic kernel and try 2rubbish ur every post.
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2010
^^
Just a simple advice for you! You should learn from your parents mistakes - try using some birth control,I know what sign you were born under, 'RED LIGHT DISTRICT--

Now stay away from me and next time in your life dont mention 190 in any of your posts again else i would Feed u to my Dawgs!
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2010
philip0906:

Hmm. . .people claiming "seniority" in a faceless forum grin grin If u feel d "juniors" r messing up d whole place,y don't u lead d way?y don't u show d "juniors" how its done? undecided Nigerians and superiority complex,even on a faceless forum undecided

Gbam!!
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2010
@odunnu

Rubbish my every post?he must be dramatically sick,anyways he knw me now,if i decide to make this forum a living hell for him i will but no way i wont,better pple full this forum to deal with not some immature jam packed dummy with brain as distabilized as a mentally retarded frog
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2010
ROTFLMFAO,

Guilty Consience,
Gulity Consience,
Never knew there were 2 of a kind,
such balded pubic individuals,

LWKMDFH~
Re: Romance Section by nellaluv(f): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2010
Odunnu:

C ths billy goat called 190,everythng u do around here is annoying.Its your type that make ppl lyk me kill/murder.
I'v told u several tyms to stay away frm me,bt no,u wont.I'm nt gud at insults -on net or off.

How can he stay away from you, when you're the one stalking him all over the forum.
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2010
lmao 190 u call me pubic balded?no be so your mama own be, bald, shaved off by one of her STD INFESTED AGBERO LOVERS

Son of a certified ashewo,rotlmsgbo
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

lmao 190 u call me pubic balded?no be so your mama own be, bald, shaved off by one of her STD INFESTED AGBERO LOVERS

Son of a certified ashewo,rotlmsgbo

Mukina I tot there were no insults to one's parents!!
I leave you to take your Judgement on this issue (wiv a ban), cos This Jennifar has bitten more than she can chew!!
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2010
nellaluv:

How can he stay away from you, when you're the one stalking him all over the forum.

Thanks nella kiss kiss
There is no day this fool called ode-nu- balded would log into nairaland
and not mention my name,I have used the report to moderator services several times
wiv no one listening to moi,if she is not here she would be there, everywhere 190 is this 190 is that
Im so sick and tired of her addressing my issue all over the place,Mukina has even talked to both of us and i stayed on my own
but yet she just wont let me be, undecided

I am out for her this time~ and since Jenny wanna be included lets do it!
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2010
lmao ban ? Hiss

You see how it hurts when i mentioned your mum, na so my pikin go dey hurt as well when u talk about her mother like dat,you have to wear d shoe to know where it hurts

Dont insult a womans private part whichever way u like,cos one day u r might be the father to a woman,you have your sisters,you have ur mother,watch d way u talk to and abt a woman
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2010
^^
Just Phock off FOOL,

Im waiting for Mukina 2 come and decide~
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2010
who cares?i av been banned a million times,if she bans me i will come back n continue where i stopped

Oloshi,keep quiet eediot
Re: Romance Section by Nenum(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2010
^^^^^^^^

With a forum like this, i do not think people need to go pay for those funny/stressful comedy shows any more.
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2010
--190--:

^^
Just a simple advice for you! You should learn from your parents mistakes - try using some birth control,I know what sign you were born under, 'RED LIGHT DISTRICT--

Now stay away from me and next time in your life dont mention 190 in any of your posts again else i would Feed u to my Dawgs!

Wait 4d ban or beta stil,get a new ID cz i'v already hit the 'report 2 MOD' button 4 including my parents.
@Nella, i've nvr for one day considered stalkin or actually stalkin hm.
Go thru all d posts we've both replied to,98% of the tym,i must hv visitd dat post b4 hm and he'l 80% of the tym draw attention to my post to make me notice hm.
Take ur tym and do a survey on ths.
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2010
lmao thanx odunnu,he also mmentione your parents lmaoooo so u r guilty as well 190

Singing to 190

Olofofo make u carry ur load ooo
I don talk am we no dey play with you again

Oloriburulu oshi, dodoyo like u

(1) (2)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist / Seee How A Guy Separates Girls During Fighting (photo) / How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.