Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (32611 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I have always preach love and tolerance.

Don't get me wrong, just try and get what am driving at.

Get a life!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Get a life!

grin grin grin grin

Sounds like an angry man.

Reasoning and understanding is very important.
Intelligence apart from God can also be lifted.

I recommend Chris Imafidon for you.

I rest it here.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

All these assertion still boils down to samething am saying and in simple terms their dialects is off igboid pls while igbo is being retained as second language.

@bolded, it goes beyond what you know.

@strike, please tell that lie to another person or someone not conversaant with Imolites. This one didn't sell.

Is like the whole issue is now a joke for you to write this fallacy. Not smart all. No

Give us solid facts not mere facts and hinting on migration. This doesn't show sound research at all. Traditional Historical appreciation must not be neglected in every ethnic linkage.

Give us one.
I don't want to bandy words with you. You're not sensible. My elder sister got married in Imo State, precisely Isunjaba, and that's how they call okenye. Maybe, you're from Imo State. May I know where you are from?

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
I don't know why one boy will be a torn in my flesh Na mu aga anu mmiri togbo Iko.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mandeyy:
I don't want to bandy words with you. You're not sensible. My elder sister got married in Imo State, precisely Isunjaba, and that's how they call okenye. Maybe, you're from Imo State. May I know where you are from?

You that is sensible, you win I give up. Forget where am from.

Let me focus on a thread am updating but for this particular one there are many attack dogs waiting to strike.

I don't have their strength this night.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

grin grin grin grin

Sounds like an angry man.

Reasoning and understanding is very important.
Intelligence apart from God can also be lifted.

I recommend Chris Imafidon for you.

I rest it here.

Go to ebsu and read!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Go to ebsu and read!

You don't mean.

So other santum santorium are useless.

I don't blame you on a serious note for such reckless statement.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You don't mean.

So other santum santorium are useless.

I don't blame you on a serious note for such reckless statement.

Go to Ebsu and read!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mandeyy:

Answer to that question.. He claims Anambra; which I doubt very much, that he's from.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Go to Ebsu and read!

Redemption.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Yujin(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Answer to that question.. He claims Anambra; wish I doubt very much, that he's from.
He's an impostor bent on causing division among Ndigbo. Ignore all his pretense. Don't mind the google translation he uses to write Igbo. Always read between the lines, you'll notice he's not authentic. Remember that when you have doubts about someone, there's a reason for it. Investigate him if need be. He's on a serious mission. Be mindful of him.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by mokkalu1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
I have never seen any of them admit that he/she is Igbo. My neighbour gets furious each time i tease him by calling him Igbo. Meanwhile his name is Ifeanyi and siblings Emeka, Onyinyechi and Onyeka. They communicate with Igbo in their house. Baffles me.
Lie Lie!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Yujin:

He's an impostor bent on causing division among Ndigbo. Ignore all his pretense. Don't mind the google translation he uses to write Igbo. Always read between the lines, you'll notice he's not authentic. Remember that when you have doubts about someone, there's a reason for it. Investigate him if need be. He's on a serious mission. Be mindful of him.

I know his antics perfectly well; discovered that long time ago. He is no other persons than Julius Malema and MenesZenawi. I observed these guys posts, and they are absolutely the same way Osagyefo writes. I'll be a damned fool, to fall for his divisiveness.

P.S: Thanks for the forewarning tho, I'm forearmed already cool
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by ElsonMorali: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2019
I once dated a girl who insisted she was Delta-Igbo FROM DELTA STATE. I guess they don't see themselves that way. Why force them to yourself?

Yorubas aren't forcing the Itshekiri or the Benin to identify with them.

People should allow other people be what they want to be.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Hear it well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.