Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money (3474 Views)

See My Handsome Face Girls Are Dying For / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by jackals(f): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good looks and handsome face are the only calculated antidote to warm a woman's heart,not ,money nor good personality nor intelligence.A handsome dumb guy is charming to women than an intelligent ugly guy. A molester is charming and attractive to women, the same way rape is okay so far the perpetrator has a fine face.

Girls, what is something that is not nearly “attractive” as guys think?

Looks remain the number one thing a woman look for in a guy. If an handsome guy approached girls with all these teachings of Harddon, they'd consder it attractive,But an ugly guy doing same is rude and insulting.She won't even look at his side. I have a friend who told me she don't even respond looking at a guy's face and noticed he's not handsome.....Looks,not money,solves all your problem when dealing with women

I’m a guy and I don’t want to mansplain but I’m gonna answer this anyways because there’s so many misunderstanding on this topic among both men and women, including answers to this question.

As a kid, you probably thought that, because you as a guy were attracted to physically attractive women and other guys could also have attractive and unattractive looks, girls also like guys with good looks. So if you ever were to date a girl like this:

You probably had to look like this:

But then, at some point people told you that women don’t care that much about your looks. What they would care about, varied depending on who you asked. Some tell you that you need to treat them nicely. Others put more emphasis on confidence. Some even went on teaching youall kinds of tricks that would make you an “Alpha” or a ladykiller. And of course, you’d buy them. Because to be fair, you as a young guy just want to get girls and if anyone tells you what to do to get women, you’ll try. Then lastly, there were also guys who tried these things and they didn’t work, and their conclusion was women are attracted to your money, and thus the solution was to become succesful and earn a lot of money. You didn’t want to believe it but somehow didn’t exclude the fact women care about your money either.

These things are, although maybe of some importance, overrated and you’re being lied to by delusional ideologies, from women telling you to “just be nice” to the highly mysoginist “Redpill” that tells you women actually want you to dominate them like a patriarch “Alpha”.

You were right as a kid. Looks are the most important feature in attraction to women like they are to men!!!

But let’s break the lies down.

—————————

Confidence and personality

Both are very important. However, they’re not the only thing that matters. “Confidence” is mainly used to make unattractive men feel like they can fully control their attractiveness. Maybe watch certain episodes of the originally Dutch dating show “Dating in the Dark” in which people have dates in the dark. Often when the personalities click, but the women see the guy’s looks, they’re turned off by them anyways. One time, a woman literally said “I don’t get where he gets the [confident] attitude from because he doesn’t have the looks to back them up.” So yeah, confidence and personality are important to women, like they are to men, but after the woman’s already physically interested in you.

I mean girls, would you date this guy if he had a nice and confident personality?

Many women will actually be repulsed and annoyed when this guy shows confidence and approaches them.

—————————

Money. Despite what some men might tell you, women aren’t golddiggers. If you’re unemployed and live with your parents at age 25, it might be a turnoff to women, but it’s not that an income of 200k is gonna make any difference compared to an income of 100k. A few women are golddiggers and you can get them with money, but in general your level of attraction to women is barely influenced by your net worth. This doesn’t even make any sense biologically; there’s no money in nature and having money doesn’t indicate you’re a good partner or carry healthy or strong genes. The men that tell you this are in denial of their unattractiveness in other fields, and say this to put the blame on women for being golddiggers.

Again girls, is this guy really able to make you Hot and able to make you love them you if he takes his wallet out of his pocket?

Maybe some women will go for a guy based on his money, like some men take a sugar momma, but this isn’t genuine attraction. It’s just biologically false and delusional.

—————————

Being a patriarch alpha This is basically the politically incorrect, mysoginist Redpilled version of personality and confidence. It often means a guy needs to learn PUA “game” and needs to feel like he’s superior to women and treat them like that. Often, men who tell you poo like this believe there’s a huge feminist conspiracy that turned them into “beta males”, unattractive, non-masculine an weak men. But even considering patriarchy is natural, there’s no way guys who are so desperate they end up reading this poo advice would be attractive or dominant “Alpha” males in nature. Being an Alpha male or Alpha female in nature means an individual is the leader of the group and thus able to dominate the group in general, not just the members of the other sex. Some species have Alpha Males, other Alpha Females and others both Alpha Males and Females. As humans are very developed, both genders have a lot of members that would be considered Alpha in nature. Patriarchy is a scam. But even assuming we were to be a patriarchial species, there’s only a few men that would be dominant alpha males and thus get women. As there are at least some guys who have never had any trouble getting at least some girls, there’s no feminist conspiracy keeping you from getting laid or being an alpha male, you’re just not an alpha male.

Believe me, the Redpill only exists to comfort unsuccesful men. On the one hand, it spares their ego by saying it’s not about their looks and they’re destined to be succesful, and on the other hand it tells them it’s not their fault they’re not but it’s the women/feminists who brainwashed them. The Redpill is a disgusting, mysoginist and delusional ideology.

Women, I know you don’t like to be treated like property or like a kid by your partner. But assuming you were to be turned on by it, would you like this guy to be your patriarch husband?

I guess we all know the answer.

The truth, the undeniable truth, is that looks matter as much to women as they matter to men.

This is to say, personality, financial situation, hobbies, confidence etc. might all be factors that contribute to one’s attractiveness… but ONLY after your looks are well enough to even consider giving the other person a chance.

And maybe this sounds shallow, but its not. It’s biological, it’s inclined in our DNA, no matter hoe attractive or unattractive we consider ourselves, we all want to date someone we find physically attractive. And we can’t be blamed for wanting it.

This is not to say it’s over for you if you’re a physically unattractive guy; being physically unattractive means most women will find you unattractive, however there’s always gonna be some who will find you attractive, or at least attractive enough to give you a chance to attract them with those other factors. Actually, I’ve seen ugly guys with way better sex lives than me and many other attractive guys (although in my case it’s because I don’t really care about sex or relationships so I put zero effort in getting it), not because they could compensate for their looks and now most women were magically attracted to them for having a confident and interesting personality, but because this personality and social skills made them able to recognize and take the chances they got. And some of those chances are really hot tho, because everyone has his/her own taste including hot girls. So you shoud always keep hope and try self-improvement (and not Redpilled self-improvement because that’s BS). You can also try to improve your looks for a part, by hitting the gym, taking care of hygiene, finding the right haircut and whether you should have a beard (and if yes how to shave it). Try to maximize your looks at least.

Conclusion/TL;DR

There’s no key to getting way more women being attracted to you. The only thing you can do is take care of your looks, but in the end, your looks determine the initial attraction women feel towards you and not something you can easily learn or adapt. There’s no trick, no behavioral trait or PUA “game” that will make you a ladykiller that makes all of the women go crazy depeding on you doing that. However, you’re not bleeped either and self/improvement is still good. Yes, a majority of women will find you unattractive, but there’s billions of women so even a small minority is enough for you to find someone sooner or later. If you learn social skills and develop a nice personality, you’ll find out you have plenty of options to get women, just like the guys I just used as examples of unattractive men will have plenty of girls within the thousands reading this answer that will disagree with me and indeed be attracted to them. Even if it’s only a small percentage of the women in the world, you’ll be able to take these chances and have a happy and interesting dating life.

Personality and confidence might not be keys to the gates of attractiveness, but they are tools to decorate what’s behind it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Opto1: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shut the f*ck up and make some money.

4 Likes

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Rokiaatu: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
The title so stupid I ain’t gonna waste my time reading that dumb shiiit up there.

I pray sense fall in you soon.
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by donbachi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls can somebody read and summarize for me.
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by MY20thBILLION: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
OP you killed it....So on point.
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by kollinzgee(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
tr
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by kollinzgee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
this op should be awarded the worlds worst pickup artiste of all time this write up shows simply shows that he is inexperience,introvert and probably have not met classy women in his life probably he is still a virgin teenager believe him at your peril .even the average guy knows that it takes more than looks.

3 Likes

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
this is very imformative, have you notice the amount of losers that listen to the redpill and alpha nonsense on youtube, how many of them can walk up to a girl and act normal or how many of them can date beautiful girls without being a doormat

a so called alpha in lets says a office work place, can he also be an alpha in prison-hell no

this alpha and red pill nonsense are just money making machine, a man that is confident is always confident, he learns from experience, he doent fake confident, he acts and dont really give a Bleep

but looks i will disagree with you on that, i have seen really attractive women with ugly looking guys.

3 Likes

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by kollinzgee(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
lilwetdick:
this is very imformative, have you notice the amount of losers that listen to the redpill and alpha nonsense, how many of them can walk up to a girl and act normal or how many of them can date beautiful girls without being a doormat

a so called alpha in lets says a office work place, can he also be an alpha in prison-hell no

this alpha and red pill nonsense are just money making machine, a man that is confident is always confident, he learns from experience, he doent fake confident, he acts and dont really give a Bleep

i wanted to attack you but i saw your monicker mr wetdick i was never expecting much from you.

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by kollinzgee(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
lilwetdick:
this is very imformative, have you notice the amount of losers that listen to the redpill and alpha nonsense, how many of them can walk up to a girl and act normal or how many of them can date beautiful girls without being a doormat

i wanted to attack you but i saw your monicker mr wetdick i was never expecting much from you this topic has being overflogged .
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
kollinzgee:

i wanted to attack you but i saw your monicker mr wetdick i was never expecting much from you this topic has being overflogged .

and this is not mr wetdick rather mr lilwetdick..point of correction

you can attack and lay down your facts..lets see if they are reasonable.
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
An handsome face with a small dick is a big turn off.. so what you wrote is flaw.. for guys that know the game... confidence and sweet talking has always resulted in dropping of pants then giving a good dick down has always resulted in the girl forming love

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by kollinzgee(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

and this is not mr wetdick rather mr lilwetdick..point of correction

you can attack and lay down your facts..lets see if they are reasonable.

All this guys that like to be misled by their fellow men all in the name of picking up women.before you listen to any guys advice on how to picking up women ask yourself this question is he really successful with women or is he just imposing his untested and unproven strategies on you most pickup artist are just guessing on what to do they are not really good with women.

am very very sure there are thousands of fine boys here that have suffered countless rejection from ladies and hence,they are single from my research both fineboys and ugly guys will get rejected if they are not masculine .i guess the op is an ugly guy who has suffered the same rejection instead of him to improve on his masculinity he blame his looks eeeyahh life is not fair sha.

every guymam who is experienced with women like,me knows women are attracted to your masculinity(guts) and some cash too than any other thing if you dont have a big dick its not your fault use your tongue and bedmatic skills to your advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
kollinzgee:

All this guys that like to be misled by their fellow men all in the name of picking up women.before you listen to any guys advice on how to picking up women ask yourself this question is he really successful with women or is he just imposing his untested and unproven strategies on you most pickup artist are just guessing on what to do they are not really good with women.

am very very sure there are thousands of fine boys here that have suffered countless rejection from ladies and hence,they are single .i guess the op is an ugly guy who has suffered the same rejection instead of him to improve on his masculinity he blame his looks eeeyahh life is not fair sha.

every guymam who is experienced with women like,me knows women are attracted to your masculinity(guts) and some cash too than any other thing if you dont have a big dick its not your fault use your tongue and bedmatic skills to your advantage.

you made some really good pont too
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
I disagree with you Op. So guys wey ugly no dey fvck or dem no get babe?

I don't have a fine face. My face strong, ugly and rough sef, but I still approach ladies and they answer.

No be lie, I don fvck 2 nairaland ladies before. One is fine and classy, the other is not.

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by jackals(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
1984och:
I disagree with you Op. So guys wey ugly no dey fvck or dem no get babe?

I don't have a fine face. My face strong, ugly and rough sef, but I still approach ladies and they answer.

No be lie, I don fvck 2 nairaland ladies before. One is fine and classy, the other is not.

Thats not my point. I've dated guys that are broke and not even goodlooking... My Ex was a University student(Undergraduate) in his final year when I was still doing my Masters, He's broke and not goodlooking. But one thing attracted me to him the most ' he's damn unpredictable. One minute he's giving me love and doing all the lovey dovey, the next he's showing frank face. He put me in my place and does'nt do what all the desperate guys used to do for me, this increases his worth, and made me value him the most. We broke up last year when he went for his youth service, lest I remember he was the one who broke up with me, i still miss him.

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by jackals(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
kollinzgee:

am very very sure there are thousands of fine boys here that have suffered countless rejection from ladies and hence,they are single from my research both fineboys and ugly guys will get rejected if they are not masculine .i guess the op is an ugly guy who has suffered the same rejection instead of him to improve on his masculinity he blame his looks eeeyahh life is not fair sha.

I wasn't the one that actually wrote that, I copied it

Thats not my point. I've dated guys that are broke and not even goodlooking... My Ex was a University student(Undergraduate) in his final year when I was still doing my Masters, He's broke and not goodlooking. But one thing attracted me to him the most ' he's damn unpredictable. One minute he's giving me love and doing all the lovey dovey, the next he's showing frank face. He put me in my place and does'nt do what all the desperate guys used to do for me, this increases his worth, and made me value him the most. We broke up last year when he went for his youth service, lest I remember he was the one who broke up with me, i still miss him.
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
jackals:

Stop missing him dear. He has moved on. You should too.

I bet I'll do better. I have so much love to give, you will beg that the love is too much sef, except that I don't have money to spend grin but I'll surely do someday
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by jackals(f): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
1984och:

Stop missing him dear. He has moved on. You should too.

I bet I'll do better. I have so much love to give, you will beg that the love is too much sef, except that I don't have money to spend grin but I'll surely do someday

Only leech pride a man on his ability to provide only. There are many things that maketh a man, money isn't the only thing tho it is essential

Thanks, but all of you are the same, Looking for prey. Fear guys cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
jackals:

Only leech pride a man on his ability to provide only. There are many things that maketh a man, money isn't the only thing tho it is essential

Thanks, but all of you are the same, Looking for prey. Fear guys cheesy cheesy cheesy

All guys are not the same and same applies to women. I am not looking for a prey. I am looking for friendship that can lead to something tangible.

"If you close your eyes cos you don't want to see bad people pass, you won't know when the good ones would pass" smiley
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by jackals(f): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
1984och:

All guys are not the same and same applies to women. I am not looking for a prey. I am looking for friendship that can lead to something tangible.

"If you close your eyes cos you don't want to see bad people pass, you won't know when the good ones would pass" [b][/b] smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DYou're a bad guy
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
jackals:

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DYou're a bad guy

I am not.
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by MarieSucre(f): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2019
kollinzgee:

i wanted to attack you but i saw your monicker mr wetdick i was never expecting much from you.

Redpiller
Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by WorWorBoy: 5:11am On Jul 27, 2019
jackals:
Good looks and handsome face are the only calculated antidote to warm a woman's heart,not ,money nor good personality nor intelligence.A handsome dumb guy is charming to women than an intelligent ugly guy. A molester is charming and attractive to women, the same way rape is okay so far the perpetrator has a fine face.

Looks remain the number one thing a woman look for in a guy. If an handsome guy approached girls with all these teachings of Harddon, they'd consder it attractive,But an ugly guy doing same is rude and insulting.She won't even look at his side. I have a friend who told me she don't even respond looking at a guy's face and noticed he's not handsome.....Looks,not money,solves all your problem when dealing with women

I’m a guy and I don’t want to mansplain but I’m gonna answer this anyways because there’s so many misunderstanding on this topic among both men and women, including answers to this question.

As a kid, you probably thought that, because you as a guy were attracted to physically attractive women and other guys could also have attractive and unattractive looks, girls also like guys with good looks. So if you ever were to date a girl like this:

But then, at some point people told you that women don’t care that much about your looks. What they would care about, varied depending on who you asked. Some tell you that you need to treat them nicely. Others put more emphasis on confidence. Some even went on teaching youall kinds of tricks that would make you an “Alpha” or a ladykiller. And of course, you’d buy them. Because to be fair, you as a young guy just want to get girls and if anyone tells you what to do to get women, you’ll try. Then lastly, there were also guys who tried these things and they didn’t work, and their conclusion was women are attracted to your money, and thus the solution was to become succesful and earn a lot of money. You didn’t want to believe it but somehow didn’t exclude the fact women care about your money either.

These things are, although maybe of some importance, overrated and you’re being lied to by delusional ideologies, from women telling you to “just be nice” to the highly mysoginist “Redpill” that tells you women actually want you to dominate them like a patriarch “Alpha”.

You were right as a kid. Looks are the most important feature in attraction to women like they are to men!!!

—————————

Both are very important. However, they’re not the only thing that matters. “Confidence” is mainly used to make unattractive men feel like they can fully control their attractiveness. Maybe watch certain episodes of the originally Dutch dating show “Dating in the Dark” in which people have dates in the dark. Often when the personalities click, but the women see the guy’s looks, they’re turned off by them anyways. One time, a woman literally said “I don’t get where he gets the [confident] attitude from because he doesn’t have the looks to back them up.” So yeah, confidence and personality are important to women, like they are to men, but after the woman’s already physically interested in you.

I mean girls, would you date this guy if he had a nice and confident personality?

Many women will actually be repulsed and annoyed when this guy shows confidence and approaches them.

—————————

Money. Despite what some men might tell you, women aren’t golddiggers. If you’re unemployed and live with your parents at age 25, it might be a turnoff to women, but it’s not that an income of 200k is gonna make any difference compared to an income of 100k. A few women are golddiggers and you can get them with money, but in general your level of attraction to women is barely influenced by your net worth. This doesn’t even make any sense biologically; there’s no money in nature and having money doesn’t indicate you’re a good partner or carry healthy or strong genes. The men that tell you this are in denial of their unattractiveness in other fields, and say this to put the blame on women for being golddiggers.

Again girls, is this guy really able to make you Hot and able to make you love them you if he takes his wallet out of his pocket?

Maybe some women will go for a guy based on his money, like some men take a sugar momma, but this isn’t genuine attraction. It’s just biologically false and delusional.

—————————

Being a patriarch alpha This is basically the politically incorrect, mysoginist Redpilled version of personality and confidence. It often means a guy needs to learn PUA “game” and needs to feel like he’s superior to women and treat them like that. Often, men who tell you poo like this believe there’s a huge feminist conspiracy that turned them into “beta males”, unattractive, non-masculine an weak men. But even considering patriarchy is natural, there’s no way guys who are so desperate they end up reading this poo advice would be attractive or dominant “Alpha” males in nature. Being an Alpha male or Alpha female in nature means an individual is the leader of the group and thus able to dominate the group in general, not just the members of the other sex. Some species have Alpha Males, other Alpha Females and others both Alpha Males and Females. As humans are very developed, both genders have a lot of members that would be considered Alpha in nature. Patriarchy is a scam. But even assuming we were to be a patriarchial species, there’s only a few men that would be dominant alpha males and thus get women. As there are at least some guys who have never had any trouble getting at least some girls, there’s no feminist conspiracy keeping you from getting laid or being an alpha male, you’re just not an alpha male.

Believe me, the Redpill only exists to comfort unsuccesful men. On the one hand, it spares their ego by saying it’s not about their looks and they’re destined to be succesful, and on the other hand it tells them it’s not their fault they’re not but it’s the women/feminists who brainwashed them. The Redpill is a disgusting, mysoginist and delusional ideology.

Women, I know you don’t like to be treated like property or like a kid by your partner. But assuming you were to be turned on by it, would you like this guy to be your patriarch husband?

The truth, the undeniable truth, is that looks matter as much to women as they matter to men.

This is to say, personality, financial situation, hobbies, confidence etc. might all be factors that contribute to one’s attractiveness… but ONLY after your looks are well enough to even consider giving the other person a chance.

And maybe this sounds shallow, but its not. It’s biological, it’s inclined in our DNA, no matter hoe attractive or unattractive we consider ourselves, we all want to date someone we find physically attractive. And we can’t be blamed for wanting it.

This is not to say it’s over for you if you’re a physically unattractive guy; being physically unattractive means most women will find you unattractive, however there’s always gonna be some who will find you attractive, or at least attractive enough to give you a chance to attract them with those other factors. Actually, I’ve seen ugly guys with way better sex lives than me and many other attractive guys (although in my case it’s because I don’t really care about sex or relationships so I put zero effort in getting it), not because they could compensate for their looks and now most women were magically attracted to them for having a confident and interesting personality, but because this personality and social skills made them able to recognize and take the chances they got. And some of those chances are really hot tho, because everyone has his/her own taste including hot girls. So you shoud always keep hope and try self-improvement (and not Redpilled self-improvement because that’s BS). You can also try to improve your looks for a part, by hitting the gym, taking care of hygiene, finding the right haircut and whether you should have a beard (and if yes how to shave it). Try to maximize your looks at least.

Conclusion/TL;DR

There’s no key to getting way more women being attracted to you. The only thing you can do is take care of your looks, but in the end, your looks determine the initial attraction women feel towards you and not something you can easily learn or adapt. There’s no trick, no behavioral trait or PUA “game” that will make you a ladykiller that makes all of the women go crazy depeding on you doing that. However, you’re not bleeped either and self/improvement is still good. Yes, a majority of women will find you unattractive, but there’s billions of women so even a small minority is enough for you to find someone sooner or later. If you learn social skills and develop a nice personality, you’ll find out you have plenty of options to get women, just like the guys I just used as examples of unattractive men will have plenty of girls within the thousands reading this answer that will disagree with me and indeed be attracted to them. Even if it’s only a small percentage of the women in the world, you’ll be able to take these chances and have a happy and interesting dating life.

Personality and confidence might not be keys to the gates of attractiveness, but they are tools to decorate what’s behind it
For this Nigeria we they so? Na lie,if you like be fine boy without no money Nobody go look your face.

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by FreeSpirited: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
jackals:

—————————

—————————

—————————

Conclusion/TL;DR

You are a big miserable fool who is unable to get laid. Stop mis-informing gullibles. You know nothing about attraction and dating gals. How old are you? Ode You must be blind to see how ugly guys mostly get the most beautiful babes around. Have u been to campus? club? and alll....You need a re orientation abt gaming and fvcking gals...its even obvious you are so miserable as u are not even proud of your gender...you are using 'f' as ur gender while being 'm'.... You better face your trouble before its too late

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Rawhumper(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
[

Both of you guys are correct in some extent.....
I must say looks play an important role,like the Op said i have been on a queue and slowly bleeped a very sexy fair lady in a bank(UBN).
When she turned with anger and looked,i dont know why she calm down i almost came codedly and still got her numbet later and bleeped her in her lounge.

Few months later she married and everything stopped,
I may not be most handsome but its good for a guy to be handsome and havr some money than be ugly and be a millionaire.
As an ugly millionaire u pay almost for every sexual satisfaction u want the ladies to do on gou and when thr money finishes,the ladies will run while if u really cute,the ladies can set up something for the guy,if he knows how to play his card.

To be honest good looks attracts geniue and caring lovers while money attract fake lovers.

quote author=kollinzgee post=77295780]

every guymam who is experienced with women like,me knows women are attracted to your masculinity(guts) and some cash too than any other thing if you dont have a big dick its not your fault use your tongue and bedmatic skills to your advantage.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Rawhumper(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
[

If a guy is fine with some change,he can get any lady he wants whether classy or not.

Cute guys get brushed up by rich ladies,most guys dont know the benefits of been a fine boy especially when it comes to sex.

Women can just bleep a fine guy based on physical connection and leave him but most will want to taste.

Am telling you if the cute guy come carry money join na paradise d guy go dey. grin

Lquote author=WorWorBoy post=80667565]For this Nigeria we they so? Na lie,if you like be fine boy without no money Nobody go look your face.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
You guys are just saying ugly, fine etc forgetting that appearance is subjective and depends on the person seeing.

I dont really think looks is the greatest factor in getting women, it takes more than just a good face. Masculinity, body shape, sex aura, personality, and financial stability (not really wealth) are all up there.

(1) (Reply)

Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom / Dear 1993,1994, 1995...1999 It Time To Move Out Of Parents House! / Meet Intersex Man Who Is Gay.. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.