Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. (2238 Views)

Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by marvel4ben: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2010
The issue of that SSS report should be taking serious by president Goodluck Jonathan to prevent further occurence of fake report IN ELECTION TRIBUNAL.if Gov.Mimiko believes the document originated from the right source,"WHERE DID YOU GET IT"
?though i'm not a lawyer by profession but something i'm very sure of is that how could mimiko tender original SSS report in the court when the SSS is a party 2 the suit?many of us suspected a foul play then but there is nothing we could do because we are handicapped.Dr Agagu should do everything possible to make sure he gets to the root of the matter.and i enjoin all meaningful nigerians to join him in fighting the course because tommorrow may be your own turn.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Solomon227(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2010
we dont know what u talking about but know Mimiko won d election and PDP stole d victory and we are happy he got his mandate back. whichever way he used in getting it back we dont care
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by bosunolu(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2010
Everything abt mimiko is fake! Agagu was desperate but mimiko was more desperate. He could do just anything for power. Imagine forging sss report in 9 local govts where agagu won. All d perpetrators must be brought to book.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2010
To understand ondo state politics, you must know the people. It is impossible for Agagu to have won because of the place he comes from. That was one disadvantage he had.  You see, there are 5 section in Ondo state. Akoko, ikale,ilaje ,apoi and the central(who speak the same language).

You see it is hard to win against someone from the central of ondo state because of satellite pictures, this is where most people come from. They speak same language. Ile oluji, oke igbo,Odigbo,owo, ondo, ore, idanre,akure and others speak the same dialet with little different. Just like you have Ijebu or ekiti or egba in different town. it is the same. Same language been spoken. 

So someone coming from a small group would find it difficult to win. that is what happened to agagu. some of the towns are in the central , even the population of the central is more than the rest of the state.

Look akure was a very small town when they made it capital of ondo state. And only about 20% of the people may be from akure . While 80% are mostly from ondo, oke igbo, ile oluji, odigbo etc.     So that is why the central is very power.  It is the same dialet all this towns speak.  The thing is, unlike the Ijebus or egba or Ekiti  who gave themself a common name , they tend not to give themself a name. all of this towns were under what they call ondo kingdom, and but some people refer to them as ekinmogun.  If you go to a town like Bolorunduro, you would find Ekinmogun Gramm School Bolorunduro.

Akure is an offshoot of Ondo town. They would all vote the same way in an election. It is the same dialet all this towns speak. Ile oluji, oke igbo,Odigbo,ore, ondo, owo, idanre,akure and others
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by darkman200: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2010
Becomrich0:

To understand ondo state politics, you must know the people. It is impossible for Agagu to have won because of the place he comes from. That was one disadvantage he had. You see, there are 5 section in Ondo state. Akoko, ikale,ilaje ,apoi and the central(who speak the same language).

You see it is hard to win against someone from the central of ondo state because of satellite pictures, this is where most people come from. They speak same language. Ile oluji, oke igbo,Odigbo,owo, ondo, owo, idanre,akure and others speak the same dialet with little different. Just like you have Ijebu or ekiti or egba in different town. it is the same. Same language been spoken.

So someone coming from a small group would find it difficult to win. that is what happened to agagu. some of the towns are in the central , even the population of the central is more than the rest of the state.

Look akure was a very small town when they made it capital of ondo state. And only about 20% of the people may be from akure . While 80% are mostly from ondo, oke igbo, ile oluji, odigbo etc. So that is why the central is very power. It is the same dialet all this towns speak. The thing is, unlike the Ijebus or egba or Ekiti who gave themself a common name , they tend not to give themself a name. all of this towns were under what they call ondo kingdom, and but some people reflect to them as ekinmogun. If you go to a town like Bolorunduro, you would find Ekinmogun Gramm School Bolorunduro.

Akure is an offshoot of Ondo town. They would all vote the same way in an election. It is the same dialet all this towns speak. Ile oluji, oke igbo,Odigbo,owo, ondo, owo, idanre,akure and others

Becomrich! you are so full of it, Akure an offshoot of Ondo town? what I am from Ondo state and am not an indegene of Akure, however Akure is not an offshoot of Ondo town, Ondo has it's own kingdom likewise Akure, Akure indegenes will smack you hard for calling Akure an offshoot of Ondo town grin grin grin
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2010
Olodo, go and find out your history, Akure people are same with ondo people. you are not from ondo state.

Akure was a small town when it was made capital. Look ondo town was suppose to be the capital of ondo state. it was Oba Itiade Adekolurejo who from information ask them to take it to akure before they announce it, because ondo was already a big town.  Go and confirm my story. I told you people I am from a royal home. So I know the history of ondo state like the back of my hand.

Akure and ondo people, ile oluji, oke igbo, odigbo and others are same people , who just move and form this other towns.  That is why the dialet are the same.  I cant remember the name of the person they send to inform him. You would have gone to confirm my story.

Any honest akure man would tell you this too, that they are related to ondo people. You dont tell someone to move a capital of a state expect you have interest in that place. To be honest with you, Apart from state creation and local govt creation. Do you know where Ondo kingdom end.  You would be shock if I told you. My part of my family own large plantation of land even in the south of ondo state which was the king portion they transfer to us. Even in Odigbo, my family own land which is also part of the osemawe portion transfer to us.  So get your fact right.  Akure and ondo people are the same people.

But we would love to see Akure state created because there is cheating. Look the osemawe use to appoint king  to other town before.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2010
Akure was under ondo province before they broke the province down.

why did they not call Ondo state,  Akure state,  The reason is, Ondo kingdom. I have to go. Dont have the time now. Dig into history.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2010
yes akure call themself oyemekun, even ile oluji and others have names for themself. The issue is most of this people are the same people , but unlike the ijebu or ekiti or egba , did not give themself a common name like I said before. that is why the ekiti wanted a state.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
tpiah , do you live in nigeria.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by slap1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2010
^ How's that your business?
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2010
tpiah are you on crack or drug?

So you think Akure dialet is close to Kanuri .??

It better be your oyo friend that told you this. They are not correct. I am telling you the truth.

Even an Adesida is my friend. and he I know so. There are no lexicon . Akoko is in ondo state and also Edo state.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 4:03am On Sep 13, 2010
I am not ikale. why would you think I am Ikale, I am not. Just ask me where I am from.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 4:04am On Sep 13, 2010
ok where are you from.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 4:18am On Sep 13, 2010
now you've gone quiet i see.

abeg i'm out.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
I am from Ondo/lagos state.
where do you think the king bear osemawe? Where do you think Gani fawehinmi is from , ondo town.

The reason I talk about Ilaje and Ikale people is because my cousin are ilaje and Ikale.  may be you saw one of them speaking Ilaje or Ikale.  I understand both too.  I understand igbo, hausa,igalla, itsekiri, Uhrobo and Isoko. If you understand Uhrobo, you would be able to speak isoko easy.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by slap1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
O boy, see twist.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by marvel4ben: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2010
For someone of your status to have said Governor Mimiko can use any means to get back his mandate when the case was already in court, means yopun are a bad adviser,, he shouldnt have gone to couet in the first instance if he didnt believe in the law, either you like it or not the perpetrator will be brought to book
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
Becomrich0:

I am from Ondo/lagos state.
where do you think the king bear osemawe? Where do you think Gani fawehinmi is from , ondo town.

The reason I talk about Ilaje and Ikale people is because my cousin are ilaje and Ikale. may be you saw one of them speaking Ilaje or Ikale. I understand both too. I understand igbo, hausa,igalla, itsekiri, Uhrobo and Isoko. If you understand Uhrobo, you would be able to speak isoko easy.

which part of ondo?

and you want to say you have no links to niger and/or kogi state?
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
there is nothing wrong in a case been in court. anyone can win. even okeya or Kalakuta republic or kilimajaro is in nigeria too.
i am telling you what we see on satellite pictures, the centre is more. Look akure is just 20 km from ondo. Will you say owena or bolodurun are not ondo people. there are about 10 km from akure. akure was a small town. Even there was a song about creation of ondo state, which tell you who pick akure. Is like you saying they pick odigbo and you claim odigbo people are not ondo people. Or Are you going to say akingbola is not ondo man? He is? he just comes from a small ondo town. call oke igbo. what if they picked oke igbo as capital .

why do you think ekiti wanted a state in the first place.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpiah: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
as you can see, ondo state borders a lot of places

[img]http://sahelblog.files./2009/07/nigeriamap2.gif[/img]
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2010
That is the centre of ondo state and the second one is the south of Ondo state were agagu comes from.

Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by slap1(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2010
Aww, Becomrich!! Beaf said you were not gonna come to NL again. . .and I'd started arranging to come meet u in Canada. . .
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by Becomrich0: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2010
IBb sick, that why I came back. I hear is legs are bad and he cant win. So I have to save nigeria. but where would you get visa. ?? you can come to canada.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by slap1(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2010
I will get my visa through . Thanks for coming back to save Nigeria.
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpia5: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
slap1: ^ How's that your business?

hmm, i dont even know who you are, do we know each other from somewhere?

so sweet.

or was your comment for the topic itself?
Re: Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. by tpia5: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
dialects of yoruba:

Varieties

The Yoruba dialect continuum itself consists of several dialects. The various Yoruba dialects in the Yorubaland of Nigeria can be classified into three major dialect areas: Northwest, Central, and Southeast.[7] Of course, clear boundaries can never be drawn and peripheral areas of dialectal regions often have some similarities to adjoining dialects.
North-West Yoruba (NWY).
Abẹokuta, Ibadan, Ọyọ, Ogun and Lagos (Eko) areas
Central Yoruba (CY)
Igbomina, Yagba, Ilésà, Ifẹ, Ekiti, Akurẹ, Ẹfọn, and Ijẹbu areas.
South-East Yoruba (SEY)
Okitipupa, Ilaje, Ondo, Ọwọ, Ikarẹ, Ṣagamu, and parts of Ijẹbu.

wiki

(1) (Reply)

Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing / Biafra Will Naturally Be Separated From Nigeria Soon (pic) / Kanu Launches N5b Cardiac Centre, Heart Surgery Test-run Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.