Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy (19403 Views)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / Gamble On The End Of Tinubu Dynasty In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by eben1marketer: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Gigeny: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Jellystanley: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
As for me Tinubu is just a great politician

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Bishop(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
forgiveness:

Which states are doing better than Lagos? grin

Portharcourt was a formal capital of Nigeria with massive infrastructure like Lagos with great IGR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by BabaO2: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
KwoiZabo:
I don't blame Tinubu, I blame people like the writer (who are so many with us here in Lagos) for making Tinubu Powerful. Another thing that makes tinubu powerful is that many Yorubas think/know that if Tinubu's dynasty fails, it will open Lagos political space and allow "non-indigenes" to have a greater say in Lagos politics, so Tinubu is a rallying point.
Talking about, IGR and development, Lagos has performed averagely. I can count 10 stets that has performed better than Lagos since the return to democracy. Lagos is the dirtiest state, has the worst roads etc the only thing that works for lagos and makes its IGR high is (1) Its location, (2) its the defunct capital of the country - FG left massive infrastructure like Ports (Sea & Air), Bridges (3rd Mainland etc), Stadiums, National theatre, Housing Estates, Buildings (braod street) etc. No state can boast of all these. (3) Security - I must give this to the yorubas, they are Peaceful unlike the North and NigerDelta.

Tinubu's Dynasty will end very soon - latest2027
What are you saying in essence...
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Adeyinka123: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
I agree with the writer 100%. Tinubu is the direct opposite of Saraki. He is not perfect but preferred.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by GuntersChain(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
there is a time for everything, there was a time when olusola saraki, adedibu held sway in kwara and oyo states respectively.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by integrity16(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=KwoiZabo post=77306871]I don't blame Tinubu, I blame people like the writer (who are so many with us here in Lagos) for making Tinubu Powerful. Another thing that makes tinubu powerful is that many Yorubas think/know that if Tinubu's dynasty fails, it will open Lagos political space and allow "non-indigenes" to have a greater say in Lagos politics, so Tinubu is a rallying point.
Talking about, IGR and development, Lagos has performed averagely. I can count 10 stets that has performed better than Lagos since the return to democracy. Lagos is the dirtiest state, has the worst roads etc the only thing that works for lagos and makes its IGR high is (1) Its location, (2) its the defunct capital of the country - FG left massive infrastructure like Ports (Sea & Air), Bridges (3rd Mainland etc), Stadiums, National theatre, Housing Estates, Buildings (braod street) etc. No state can boast of all these. (3) Security - I must give this to the yorubas, they are Peaceful unlike the North and NigerDelta.

Tinubu's Dynasty will end very soon - latest2027[/quote
] I am not sure you read and understand the article.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by integrity16(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
KwoiZabo:
I don't blame Tinubu, I blame people like the writer (who are so many with us here in Lagos) for making Tinubu Powerful. Another thing that makes tinubu powerful is that many Yorubas think/know that if Tinubu's dynasty fails, it will open Lagos political space and allow "non-indigenes" to have a greater say in Lagos politics, so Tinubu is a rallying point.

Tinubu's Dynasty will and very soon - latest2027
I am not sure you read and understand the article.

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
KwoiZabo:

so, FG should have taken those things to abuja? undecided
beside, list those states doing better than Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mace0lane:
If the bigoted dullard mentioned any state genuinely doing beta make I die.
grin cheesy
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by forgiveness: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bishop:

Portharcourt was a formal capital of Nigeria with massive infrastructure like Lagos with great IGR.

Are you saying Rivers state is doing better than Lagos state?

Besides, when was Port Harcourt the capital of Lagos?

Lagos igr is much higher than that of Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by oforjide: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
This man is very stupid, how does saraki losing election concern tinubu, saraki lost becos of the gang up against him headed by lai mohammed using federal might and talking about dynasty saraki is young and his party PDP will reclaim power in 2023 while tinubu is old forget about his football age and any day he loses support from buhari during this their tenure, will be the end of his dynasty,many people have gang up against him and are waiting for a chance to strike.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by albaniy1: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
[s]
KwoiZabo:

[/s]

AS USUAL

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Politicowizard(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
The two characters are basically the same.
The slight difference is that one is more subtle than the other.

Both individual are very corrupt, and always like playing God, without minding how the masses feel.

Is it not the same Tinubu that robber stamped Lagos house of Assembly to be doing his bidding?
His wife has been in senate for ages...
He installs and uninstall Lagos governors at will?

Greed in common in both, simple truth.

There is no less evil between the two.
Basically the same.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cletus77:
So all this note just to give credit to Tinubu..

I won't be surprised if someone wrote this about Saraki in the past.

Let APC become the opposition, and PDP with federal might witchunt APC let's see if Tinubu dynasty will survive.

Someone will just sit at his house and be forming political analyst for the case of someone who has achieved great in politics
but sir, Tinubu was an opposition since 1999 to 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by LazyGold(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Even if Tinubu dynasty Fail another Great Politician from South West will replace him
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by LazyGold(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:

but sir, Tinubu was an opposition since 1999 to 2015

Leave that idiot alone

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Alexis11: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cletus77:

Let APC become the opposition, and PDP with federal might witchunt APC let's see if Tinubu dynasty will survive.

Someone will just sit at his house and be forming political analyst for the case of someone who has achieved great in politics

Tinubu was in opposition for 16 years.

Oya say another rubbish. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Alexis11: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Politicowizard:
The two characters are basically the same.
The slight difference is that one is more subtle than the other.

Both individual are very corrupt, and always like playing God, without minding how the masses feel.

Is it not the same Tinubu that robber stamped Lagos house of Assembly to be doing his bidding?
His wife has been in senate for ages...
He installs and uninstall Lagos governors at will?

Greed in common in both, simple truth.

There is no less evil between the two.
Basically the same.

Comparing Saraki to Tinubu is analogous to comparing death to life. There is a wide
range differences between the two political actors. While one is greedy, the other is
benevolent. While one is pompous and full of himself, the other is humble and
respectful. While one creates wealth, the other destroys it. While one builds
friendship, the other ruins it. Thus, predicting the fall of Tinubu using the Saraki
parable is unfounded and a hasty generalization. If you ask me, Tinubu’s dynasty,
barring any unforeseen development, has come to stay in 2023 and beyond.

Words on marble. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
The writer is a legendary asslicking machine.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Alexis11: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:
This is a Very Foolish Article, How Can a Person say Tinubu is Humble

No matter how small you look, Tinubu will still use "e" [respect tone] to greet you when seeing you for the first time. He's also very jovial and free. Go and find out. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by ken6488(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rome did not last forever cool
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by playboy19(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
As much as I don't give half a fvck about these two thieves, however, it is not a dynasty until it has been transferred at least to a successor. So Tinubu cannot be considered a dynasty yet.

Moreover, only fools fall for all these PR write ups. Wait till something happen to Tinubu and see what these same media urchins will start writing about Mr Gentleman Tinubu.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by tolexy007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
wen Mc Oluomo still alive
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Realdeals(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't think Tinubu is building a dynasty that will outlived him like the Saraki's. He remains the only factor unifying several power block in the south west especially in Lagos. Whatever he's built will collapse after his death, several political power blocks will then rise,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Basher8583: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cletus77:

So you have been sleeping all this while when pdp was in power and couldn't take Lagos.
I'm sure you weren't born when Tinubu bluffed obj and pdp when the state allocation was withheld by obasanjo.
And by the way who did you think sent pdp packing.
I deduce you must be clinically dumb

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by AnthonyAk(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Last last u can't live forever, but the life span of old African men no be here
Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by Asour: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cletus77:

I personally am not a Tinubu fan. But Tinubu's "Dynasty" has existed since the 1990s when the PDP held power at most levels.

You said "let's see if Tinubu's Dynasty would survive".
Have you not been in Nigeria since 1999? When did Tinubu stop being in the Opposition?

He, as a politician, may not be a saint but truth be told , There's not a more effective/consistent opposition party politician in Nigerian Democracy post '99 or do you know any?

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by gurnam: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
chiedu7:
I hope they don't dribble Tinubu as they did 2015.

Meanwhile Tinubu & Osingbade think the North will hand over to them.

That's if Osingbade won't have my helicopter crashes too.

Meanwhile the North is planning a 2023 replacement.

How Tinubu or Osingbade dey plan become President go dey interesting.

Make Tinubu get ein choice for Senate President & Speaker Of House 1st grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9075974_thesun_jpegc23a3b366f736f00900c537d64a25d1a
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/northll-field-better-candidate-for-2023-presidency-shettima/

Is it a taboo for PDP to field a Ibo man as Presidential candidate in 2023 after years of slaving for the party?

Igbo members of pdp are cowards that prefer eating crumbs from their master up north table

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy by ClearFlair: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
KwoiZabo:

Nonsense. Atiku supporters usually lack common sense so I’m not surprised. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail / Protest As Obaseki Sacks 513 Sports Workers / Photos From Lai Mohammed's 64th Birthday Celebration Held Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.