Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (51339 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by udemzyudex(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .

The way some people always use this men/man of God word for pastors do annoy me, I mean if he is a man of God then who I'm I? A man of Satan?

Oh cos I don't own a church or preach in the church?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
MossLuv:
I think some preachers are misquoting what the scriprure mean by "men should not wear what belong to women and women should not wear what belong to men" To my own understanding, the bible did not mean trousers or any design of wears but any of the wears that have been used by women men should not wear and one that have been used by men, women should not use again. EVEN Our tradition forbade it.
Women shouldn't wear men's clothing that include trousers. Virtually if not all the clothing men are putting on are seen in many women. They tend to compete with men on the dress they wear. In the name of fashion many now wear tie. They have made trousers expensive in the market. The missionary who brought Christian didn't dress that way( women) then I wonder why the sudden change. Haven't you wonder why the society frown at men who put skirts but they are relaxed when women do. Their argument is that things have changed.We are in the era of grace even though it is abused.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by cnwamo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Women shouldn't wear men's clothing that include trousers. Virtually if not all the clothing men are putting on are seen in many women. They tend to compete with men on the dress they wear. In the name of fashion many now wear tie. They have made trousers expensive in the market. The missionary who brought Christian didn't dress that way( women) then I wonder why the sudden change. Haven't you wonder why the society frown at men who put skirts but they are relaxed when women do. Their argument is that things have changed.We are in the era of grace even though it is abused.

I have been living in Shenyang China for the past 5 years, during winter the temperature drops badly, i have personally experienced -33 degrees Celsius. I'm in no way a fan of Mr Freeze or his attacks on pastors but i think Pastor Kumuyi is wrong in saying this, so what happens to these people in china and other colder regions of the world where it is impossible to not wear trousers because of the frigid temperatures in winter?
I have a lot of classmates from deeper life that came to China with this same mentality, preaching to all ladies that wearing trousers is a sin against God blablablabla and when the winter hit cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Our God is not a God of confusion

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by macello4(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Freeze shanu ori e.malo fenuko.malo soro nibiti oni lesoromo.awon omo eyikere.
Eleribu omo, iyala la ya é lo ma fenuko kin shá daddy mi.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by brobro: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why can't dddy f reply the church of satan? Daddy reply the church of satan now...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by TemmyT002(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
In one way or the other, both men are right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Horlufemi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
MossLuv:
I think some preachers are misquoting what the scriprure mean by "men should not wear what belong to women and women should not wear what belong to men" To my own understanding, the bible did not mean trousers or any design of wears but any of the wears that have been used by women men should not wear and one that have been used by men, women should not use again. EVEN Our tradition forbade it.

So God will roast a godly woman in hell who had served God diligently her whole life because she wore trouser of a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olajah81: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .

Thunder fire ur brain
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olajah81: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad undecided sad sad sad sad this freeze of a man will one day hang basket on his neck/carry car tyre enta market one day.Continue oo

U need brain surgery
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olajah81: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
When it comes to Pastors, his voice is always loud. I haven't heard him say anything about the Tiwa-Victoria feud, or Tonto Dike-Churchill, Adeleke's disqualification or minister of power talking about 24hrs electricity or even Rivers state elections.

Naa by force
U need mental therapy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nathayas: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Henceforth Freez should wear skirt blouse to public places, idiotic antichrist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olajah81: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Freeze shanu ori e.malo fenuko.malo soro nibiti oni lesoromo.awon omo eyikere.

Oni Ku Ree
Iwo oloshi Eda yin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Tareq1105: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I pity this fellow called Freeze.

He should be careful about the way he criticize these men of God if he really wants to make an impact in life.

I mean what I've just said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olajah81: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
bentwood85:
Like him or not, pastor Kumuyi is a true man of God...

U no go die well
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by ipobarethieves: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Olajah81:

my father need brain surgery
.ok lil boy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by elemagoon(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
madmohamed:
who is man of God. How did u know he is man of God, daddy freeze can go to heaven and this your soo call man of God will go to Hall, I don't trust any soo call man of God I play for my self I deliver my self.as a human being u don't have to wait for pastor to tell you to play or fast before you do.
You pray for yasef without an Alfa...? Better face front before....face front ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olajah81: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bridget95:
And they had to put the pic right in front of kumuyi's picture.,these guys are satanic and lacks respect for men of God.

Ur brain is satanic
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by chiefobdk(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Disagreeing is not disrespect

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by tmanuelle(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
oyetunder:
it is well. No pastor can be hundred percent perfect pf correct. But even if Kumuyi is wrong on trousers issues, his mistake has not in any way distrupt or destroy our society as it is still a matter of choice. I have heard prophets openly endorsing Yahoo boys...telling women to use what they have in their bodies to get what they need. But people like Kumuyi never did that. Freeze should stop looking for mistakes when listerning to sermons. Let him teach his own gospel. If GOD Himself is looking for a perfect man to use, He will never find. Let us gp back to the Bible and see the errors of Abraham, Sarah, Jacob and David among others. God allowed their mistakes to be written, yet He did not kill them for being human. in fact, He identified with such men.

Yes no one is indeed perfect, I give you that for accepting that Kumuyi and other so called MOGs no matter how highly placed do have their own inadequacies/mistakes especially in the area of their teachings. This buttresses my point that we can read and interpret the bible reasonably without these guys telling us how things should be.

You said some so called MOGs subscribes to fornication and endorses YahooBoiz, why do you believe it is wrong? It is because you still have your independent reasoning abilities on what the scriptures says on these issues regardless of what those pastor are preaching. For this reason you don't have any moral justification to crucify Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olajah81: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nathayas:
Henceforth Freez should wear skirt blouse to public places, idiotic antichrist.

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Brain surgery await u
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by okayode1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
This Freezer guy is a fool o...
Women not wearing what belongs to a man..
How does it amounts to trousers??
Have u seen men wearing bra and u feel it's OK??
I mean the Bobrisky species
Now imagine a lady putting on men's boxers and a lux singlet just the way guys wear it while playing football.. Then she walks through the street like that.. Would it still look normal??
#thinkabout it
common sense should tell him that a female trouser has a different Zip orientation(left) from that of a man (right) as an indicator.
And Unisex wears aren't gender specific...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by oyetunder(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
tmanuelle:

Yes no one is indeed perfect, I give you that for accepting that Kumuyi and other so called MOGs no matter how highly placed do have their own inadequacies/mistakes especially in the area of their teachings. This buttresses my point that we can read and interpret the bible reasonably without these guys telling us how things should be.

You said some so called MOGs subscribes to fornication and endorses YahooBoiz, why do you believe it is wrong? It is because you still have your independent reasoning abilities on what the scriptures says on these issues regardless of what those pastor are preaching. For this reason you don't have any moral justification to crucify Freeze.

U like your way of reasoning and argument...a polite nature so uncommon o nairaland. My point is this...some teachings changes nothing. A female deeper life shall know if to obey her pastor or not when necessity beckons. But some teachings actually lead to problems which affect all of us. Let us digress, some by their teachings raised the terrorists of today. Some by their teachings had produced criminals and then thieves even in the church. Let us major on the major. Some Denominations are openly ordaining gays as priests.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Legendguru: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
from.adeboye to kumuyi. this freeze clout chase is.no difference from fifty cent
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by 989900: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
sevo:
Omo....see. Ukwu in those jeans. What a beautiful sight...UKWU...stewed to perfection!!

Me..calculating how that nyash take enter that jeans

The mod that put that ukwu before Kumuyi cannot make heaven, I swear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Martinez39(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
When it comes to Pastors, his voice is always loud. I haven't heard him say anything about the Tiwa-Victoria feud, or Tonto Dike-Churchill, Adeleke's disqualification or minister of power talking about 24hrs electricity or even Rivers state elections.
He is at liberty to pick any area of focus.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by woodfrank(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
NobleAngell:

That’s the struggle he chose. Choose yours.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Akuruoulo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
This Freeze Too Mumu Abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Boss13: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oga Kumuyi all these one you dey talk no dey applicable for western world. If better cold beat your wife, she go drag trouser with you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Mosco100(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Freeze better come to made for tutoring.
tutoring. There is a thing called abomination unto God. And here we see the judgements of abomination,
Revelation 21 : 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You see clearly mentioned, abominable (I.e those who do abomination).

Jesus died so that anybody that believe in Him will not perish, you have to repent from all your sins. If you are abominable, you have to repent!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by sam4jesuseva(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Let's be true to ourselves. Trousers are meant for men forget about what society is turning to. People don't want to be corrected against before you talk, they call you being judgemental. Truth is bitter. Only the righteous will make heaven. Daddy freeze is an attention seeker, I doubt if Kumuyi knows one Freeze is in existence. Bible cannot be changed
MossLuv:

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
castrol180:

Won't you cart away with people's ride to your village if given chance?
why would I do such.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by ploaded(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

how many ppl have u seen thunder killed before?

always scared of the unknown and saying things u r highly ignorant of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.