Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (51292 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by arrowofGod15: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Abeg who be this daddy freeze self? him drink rum? no allow the wrath of Kumuyi's Master fall on you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
cnwamo:

I have been living in Shenyang China for the past 5 years, during winter the temperature drops badly, i have personally experienced -33 degrees Celsius. I'm in no way a fan of Mr Freeze or his attacks on pastors but i think Pastor Kumuyi is wrong in saying this, so what happens to these people in china and other colder regions of the world where it is impossible to not wear trousers because of the frigid temperatures in winter?
I have a lot of classmates from deeper life that came to China with this same mentality, preaching to all ladies that wearing trousers is a sin against God blablablabla and when the winter hit cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Our God is not a God of confusion
Hahaaaaaa ! But there are some Chinese women that wouldn't put on trousers

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by abeggnow: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .
and who made them men of God??Anyways its all titles,
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by arrowofGod15: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
who b this daddy freeze self? him drink rum? touch not my anointed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by paxonel(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wetin trouser do this kumuyi sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Cumpel1615: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .
but Freeze is spot on. He is very correct. Go and study your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Bridget95(f): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Olajah81:

Ur brain is satanic
you own needs sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by paxonel(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ahcu22:
Deut 22:9 says that one should not plant divers seeds, lest his fruits be defiled.
22:11 says one should not wear garment of divers sorts as of woollen and linen together
22:13-21 says if a woman does not go to her husband house as a virgin, she should be stoned.
22:26 says if a man forces a woman and lie with her (rape) the man shall die.
Others dey o! Just wondering y they would collect 22 : 5 and start talking about it. Meanwhile,they person wear different materials. The person plant ugu, bitter leaf, pepper, okro etc at his back yard.
Heaven go surprise some people.
common go sleep grin grin

Deuteronomy my foot.

The man nor get scripture for new testament to support his fake doctrine?
Must he read old testament?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
madmohamed:
who is man of God. How did u know he is man of God, daddy freeze can go to heaven and this your soo call man of God will go to Hall, I don't trust any soo call man of God I play for my self I deliver my self.as a human being u don't have to wait for pastor to tell you to play or fast before you do.
You better go and rent an hall to put all the men of God in. cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by lloyds(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Daddy Freeze will eventually be called indeed by God. . The zeal he is presently using to fight the gospel, God will exchange it for rugged evangelism i.e winning souls in mass.

His views are still very carnal. He feels he can fight all pastors. .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by BiafraIsFree: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Islamic pastor.

Deeper life Qur'an mosque.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Mosco100(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ahcu22:
Deut 22:9 says that one should not plant divers seeds, lest his fruits be defiled.
22:11 says one should not wear garment of divers sorts as of woollen and linen together
22:13-21 says if a woman does not go to her husband house as a virgin, she should be stoned.
22:26 says if a man forces a woman and lie with her (rape) the man shall die.
Others dey o! Just wondering y they would collect 22 : 5 and start talking about it. Meanwhile,they person wear different materials. The person plant ugu, bitter leaf, pepper, okro etc at his back yard.
Heaven go surprise some people.
for the other passages you quoted, did you see abominable unto God ? Now read this

There is a thing called abomination unto God. And here we see the judgements of abomination,
Revelation 21 : 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You see clearly mentioned, abominable (I.e those who do abomination).

Jesus died so that anybody that believe in Him will not perish, you have to repent from all your sins. If you are abominable, you have to repent!

You can also see abominations unto God in the following scriptures
Luke 16 : 15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
Deuteronomy 7 : 25 The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.
26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
Deuteronomy 12 : 31 Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God: for every abomination to the Lord, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

Deuteronomy 17 : 1 Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Deuteronomy 18 : 10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Deuteronomy 23 : 18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a LovePeddler, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Deuteronomy 24 : 1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. 2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man’s wife. 3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; 4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the Lord: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Deuteronomy 25 : 13 Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small. 14 Thou shalt not have in thine house divers measures, a great and a small. 15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. 16 For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

And once again!! Deuteronomy 22
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Note : There is difference between abomination unto you and abomination unto God.

An example of abomination unto men can be found in the followings scripture;
Proverbs 24 : 9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

Other scriptures against abomination unto God;
Proverbs 3 : 32 For the froward is abomination to the Lord: but his secret is with the righteous.

Proverbs 6 : 16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Proverbs 11 :
1 A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.

Proverbs 12 : 22 Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Proverbs 15 : 8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
9 The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Proverbs 15 :26 The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

Proverbs 16 : 5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Proverbs 17 : 15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord.

FINALLY !
REVELATION 21 : 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Note : Whatever works abomination will not enter the Kingdom of God.
Revelation 21 : 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
madmohamed:
who is man of God. How did u know he is man of God, daddy freeze can go to heaven and this your soo call man of God will go to Hall, I don't trust any soo call man of God I play for my self I deliver my self.as a human being u don't have to wait for pastor to tell you to play or fast before you do.
see ur stinky head with no brain at all. even if he is not a man of God, just watch ur tongue so that u dnt fall for the rage of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
pastor Kumuyi just spoke the rightful word. i knw some baboon will rise up to slam him for his preaching.

and again, even thou a man of God is preaching against the will of God nd the bible, you have no right to point ur fingers on them bcus some of them are truly called by God ;so let God judge them and not you.
just take the case of David in the bible, he committed so many fornication and yet God call him A MAM AFTER MY HEART.

I have my own sin and prob to slove than 4 me to accuse one pastor and get my prob multiply.

SO PLS THINK B4 U SPEAK
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
When it comes to Pastors, his voice is always loud. I haven't heard him say anything about the Tiwa-Victoria feud, or Tonto Dike-Churchill, Adeleke's disqualification or minister of power talking about 24hrs electricity or even Rivers state elections.

He's a coward, only using pastors to shine. Make him put mouth for politics make them throw am for cell just for few days, him head go correct.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by NobleAngell(f): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

He's a coward, only using pastors to shine. Make him put mouth for politics make them throw am for cell just for few days, him head go correct.
Do you blame him? When his fellow cowards keep applauding him each time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by fof1: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
madmohamed:

UR NAME SAYS IT ALL. PLS CHANGE UR WAYS B4 IT'S LATE FOR U AND UR PARTNERS.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by spayor(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
oyetunder:
it is well. No pastor can be hundred percent perfect or correct. But even if Kumuyi is wrong on trousers issues, his mistake has not in any way distrupt or destroy our society as it is still a matter of choice. I have heard prophets openly endorsing Yahoo boys...telling women to use what they have in their bodies to get what they need. But people like Kumuyi never did that. Freeze should stop looking for mistakes when listerning to sermons. Let him teach his own gospel. If GOD Himself is looking for a perfect man to use, He will never find. Let us go back to the Bible and see the errors of Abraham, Sarah, Jacob and David among others. God allowed their mistakes to be written, yet He did not kill them for being human. in fact, He identified with such men.
......You are a wise man....May God increase your knowledge
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Rhayne(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
So this Freeze guy's occupation is listening to messages of men of God in order to find loop holes or poke holes, Issoryt

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by sinebaba(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
When will all this useless pastor update their brain? Woman trouser is different from men trouser also irobo and ijaw people who put on skirt is that one a sin?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by sydneytalker(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shea na why dey put yansh near baba mouth
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Bluemoon2409(f): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
dochenaj:

We don't wait for Pastor to tell us to "play" either. So you're saying that some "soo call men of God" will go to Hall. Abi na Hall of fame or hall wey dey Eko Hotels.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Polawizard(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
2019 Free Easy Making money online for all beginners. Kindly click the link below

Some tips on how to earn online for new internet beginners for free from sharingvi click here now!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bridget95:
And they had to put the pic right in front of kumuyi's picture.,these guys are satanic and lacks respect for men of God.

I don't get u??
How is it satanic and disrespectful??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Head slamming terrorist spotted grin

Go and sit down
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Nothing can change my love and respect for Kumuyi

in the 80s he was one of the first Nigerians to own a satellite tv, yet he was telling his worshippers that tv is devils box, keep worshipping you hear.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by SolexxBarry(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
quentin06:

in the 80s he was one of the first Nigerians to own a satellite tv, yet he was telling his worshippers that tv is devils box, keep worshipping you hear.
The satellite was for the live broadcast of his messages every monday or during retreats

Mind you i dont worship him,its okay to have a spiritual mentor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
cnwamo:

I have been living in Shenyang China for the past 5 years, during winter the temperature drops badly, i have personally experienced -33 degrees Celsius. I'm in no way a fan of Mr Freeze or his attacks on pastors but i think Pastor Kumuyi is wrong in saying this, so what happens to these people in china and other colder regions of the world where it is impossible to not wear trousers because of the frigid temperatures in winter?
I have a lot of classmates from deeper life that came to China with this same mentality, preaching to all ladies that wearing trousers is a sin against God blablablabla and when the winter hit cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Our God is not a God of confusion

The ancient Chinese women put a very skirt, same as the Europeans.

But why the sudden change? Simple answer is pride and seduction.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by OyinO: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
These stewpid old men calling themselves men of doG don't know they're expired and dumb. Women have their own female trousers. Trousers are meant for any creature that can stand straight on both legs and use the clothing wear of a trouser to hide their unclothedness. If you're referring to a lady wearing a skimpy or skinny trouser that provocatively exposes her curves in a way that it becomes an act of open seduction, then I can understand that it is intent to cause male folks to sin. But what is the problem if a woman put on bogus or loose pantaloons or trousers? What a dumb set of fellowsheeps who cannot control their weak emotions? I have even seen dogs and chimpanzee wearing shirts and trousers. Stewpid man of doG will tag it sin too?
Don't you know that it is more difficult to rape a woman who is wearing trousers than the old school Deeper Life skirt wearing female fellowsheep? This is what you do to the dumb followers that have rendered many of them husbandless because they look quite older and uglier than than their actual age. Well, I don't blame anybody but the dumb fellowsheeps. They said they don't belong to this world but they are busy saving monies, building houses, getting married and raising kids and even planning for future generations. Why are you doing that in a world you don't belong to? Ewu Agenebode

Ride on Daddy Freeze. You're always 100% on point.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by OyinO: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Daddy Freeze has never been out of point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.