Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (51336 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
I dont understand Daddy Freezer's ministry, what is his major calling; to preach the gospel or to attack men of God...

Hmmmmm.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by nurusystem(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=77308165]Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .[/quot

You are funny and ipo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

The way some people always use this men/man of God word for pastors do annoy me, I mean if he is a man of God then who I'm I? A man of Satan?

Oh cos I don't own a church or preach in the church?

Not all men of God own a church. There are lot of them in Nigeria who are called into other Ministry.

What is your own calling
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by homesteady(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by mechanics(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't know where daddy freeze sees all those fallacies he's believing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ahcu22:
Deut 22:9 says that one should not plant divers seeds, lest his fruits be defiled.
22:11 says one should not wear garment of divers sorts as of woollen and linen together
22:13-21 says if a woman does not go to her husband house as a virgin, she should be stoned.
22:26 says if a man forces a woman and lie with her (rape) the man shall die.
Others dey o! Just wondering y they would collect 22 : 5 and start talking about it. Meanwhile,they person wear different materials. The person plant ugu, bitter leaf, pepper, okro etc at his back yard.
Heaven go surprise some people.

They just pick the verse that suit them.

Christianity in Nigeria is turning to a secret society.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Youngzedd(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Fitz22:
I dont understand Daddy Freezer's ministry, what is his major calling; to preach the gospel or to attack men of God...

Hmmmmm.....

What Jesus did in the temple. Jesus wasn't telling them what they are use to. He thought them the truth and the way.

Forget about Freeze as a person, listen to the message the holy spirit is trying to pass through him.

I use to bash him before but one day I decided to listen to him.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by ITbomb(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
The person that put Kumuyi mouth near that asz won't make heaven

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Dreal1247: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ohraykon:
thunder fire u n kumuyi mad man

For insulting than name, Kumuyi with no respect even if not for his age, his stand for righteousness and holiness, you called him mad. I release that madness upon your life for a season. Mind you, if you reply this with insult or curse, you will be mad all the days of your life. And in the mad situation, you will be telling people that it is because you cursed Papa Kumuyi that's why you went mad. If God is merciful to you, you may have an opportunity of him praying for you and that shall be your only saving grace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fitz22(f): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Youngzedd:

What Jesus did in the temple. Jesus wasn't telling them what they are use to. He thought them the truth and the way.

Forget about Freeze as a person, listen to the message the holy spirit is trying to pass through him.

I use to bash him before but one day I decided to listen to him.

I am too loaded to read his msges, after watching his interpretation about tithe i know i cant listen to him again.

There are different churches with different doctrines, if he truely knows what is right then open your church n teach us. He should stop attacking other men of God. White garment people dont wear shoes, deeper life dont wear trousers for females. He should introduce his own. Some other people worship God on saturday.

Well its all good, keep listening to him. Its a free world.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ubdavis(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .

Shat app!!! Men of God who do not have good understanding of the word of God must be made to situp .....nonsense!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by andicod1st(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
I hate to say, I agree with Freeze on this.
Even though personally, I'm not a fan of trousers on Women. But that verse is being quoted out of context.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by udemzyudex(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Not all men of God own a church. There are lot of them in Nigeria who are called into other Ministry.

What is your own calling

So a man of God is someone who is called into the ministry?

My question is, are you a man of Satan?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Tifunloran: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
What about a country where d men put on skirt?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by dabrightt: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
I know that freeze is a satanic agent because a kingdom can never rise against itself.. watch him in less than 36 month you will see everything clearly
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by myself13: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Men of God ? or Servants of God ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ezi1993(f): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
madmohamed:
who is man of God. How did u know he is man of God, daddy freeze can go to heaven and this your soo call man of God will go to Hall, I don't trust any soo call man of God I play for my self I deliver my self.as a human being u don't have to wait for pastor to tell you to play or fast before you do.
wait until uve gat a bigger problem..Then ull know if u can still deliver yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ezi1993(f): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Nothing can change my love and respect for Kumuyi
Be careful so as not to attract the wrath of God upon urself..How could u be laying curses on Gods own anointed servant.. Simply becos ur trying to be funny..Hmmmm Nawa for some kind of human beings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ezi1993(f): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
My love for Pastor W.F Kumuyi will never go cold..He is one of the men of God I respect and adore so much.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by rabbi1234(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
means you have to be careful, when see someone or set of people talking against the Bible, know that, that is the anti-christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by SolexxBarry(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezi1993:

Be careful so as not to attract the wrath of God upon urself..How could u be laying curses on Gods own anointed servant.. Simply becos ur trying to be funny..Hmmmm Nawa for some kind of human beings.

I think you quoted the wrong person babe,kindly read again this time slowwwwly
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by BrokenCock: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
virgoquin:
Disrespect which men of God ?

where have you seen thunder striking a person before cheesy cheesy

stop putting these men in high pedestal they are also flesh and blood like you prone to mistakes too.

The way they go about carrying themselves as though they are demi gods really irks me
u promised me fyiork oh!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ladboy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
You did not have any respect for the G.O. Kumuyi as you claimed. Because if you do, you will not say such.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by LordPsalm(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad undecided sad sad sad sad this freeze of a man will one day hang basket on his neck/carry car tyre enta market one day.Continue oo
When should we be expecting that?
Give date and time plsss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by LordPsalm(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
rabbi1234:
means you have to be careful, when see someone or set of people talking against the Bible, know that, that is the anti-christ.
When will u be liberated from religious bondage
Na 2019 we dey so oo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by LordPsalm(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezi1993:

wait until uve gat a bigger problem..Then ull know if u can still deliver yourself.
Pastor can't deliver himself either
Only God can..thank u
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by LordPsalm(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
myself13:
Men of God ? or Servants of God ?
We are all servants of God
We are all priest according to the new covenant of grace. Don't be-little uself
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by LordPsalm(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Fitz22:

I am too loaded to read his msges, after watching his interpretation about tithe i know i cant listen to him again.

There are different churches with different doctrines, if he truely knows what is right then open your church n teach us. He should stop attacking other men of God. White garment people dont wear shoes, deeper life dont wear trousers for females. He should introduce his own. Some other people worship God on saturday.

Well its all good, keep listening to him. Its a free world.
Our doctrine should be from the Bible else...
Well u can still pay ur titthe i guess ur among the people it works for
For is, ITS A SIN
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by LordPsalm(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Fitz22:

Hmmmmm.....
His ministry is to break false doctrines SCRIPTURALLY o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ohraykon: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dreal1247:

For insulting than name, Kumuyi with no respect even if not for his age, his stand for righteousness and holiness, you called him mad. I release that madness upon your life for a season. Mind you, if you reply this with insult or curse, you will be mad all the days of your life. And in the mad situation, you will be telling people that it is because you cursed Papa Kumuyi that's why you went mad. If God is merciful to you, you may have an opportunity of him praying for you and that shall be your only saving grace.
u are mad again pastor worshipper may u not be destroyed oloshi as if kumuyi is God a mere mortal like rubbish n buhari

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ohraykon: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Biingoo:
This is uncalled for
shut it man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Daddy Freeze Fires Back At Pastor Kumuyi, Says He’s Wrong For Saying Its An Abomination For Women To Wear Trousers!

The subject of what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of men and what is permissible before God continues to be a subject of huge debate between individuals with many looking up to the anointed men of God to show the way.

Radio presenter and controversial founder of Free Nation movement, Daddy Freeze has taken a swipe at the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi for his comments on the issue of women wearing trousers.

Pastor Kumuyi had in his Sunday’s message said that it was an abomination unto God for women to put on men’s wears.

Kumuyi who preached on the topic: “The Inner and Outward Beauty of Kingdom Citizens,” at the Sunday worship service of the church in Gbagada area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, said the Bible specifically warned that men should not put on women’s wear neither should women put on men’s wears.

The man of God quoted Deuteronomy 22:5 to back his assertion, which read: “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.”

Kumuyi said everybody would frown if a preacher come to the pulpit putting on a woman’s wear as people would think he was abnormal, adding that the society seemed to appreciate women putting on men’s wears than men putting on women’s wears.

He noted that the standard of God would never change even if the world would change, emphasizing that God frowned at any woman wearing men’s wears or men putting on women’s wears.

The issue of women putting on trousers continues to generate controversy interestingly even within the church itself as today it seems a lot of mixed multitude are now present in the church.

In his reaction, Daddy Freeze said Kumuyi was totally wrong on this and went on to explain his views on the matter on his Youtube account.

According to him, Kumuyi is somebody he respected so much and would not disrespect him, but noted that he was wrong for saying women should not put on trousers.

He said Kumuyi scored zero in this matter and went on to read Deuteronomy 22:5 where the Deeper Life pastor took his text and capped it up with verse 23,25 and 28.

Listening to Freeze revealed that his knowledge of the scripture was very shallow as there was no accuracy in his analysis.

He added that verses 23,25 and 28 should also apply to the current generation if the assumption that women should wear trousers applied.

He said “when you go to top shops, there is always female and male shorts, there are male and female trousers, this theory is flawed.

You cannot pick the text you like, that suits you, if you are doing Deuteronomy, you must do all. Wearing trouser, or marrying a rapist is done away with.”

“Not wearing male or female clothes is Jewish tradition, they have been abolished in the New Testament, there is no need for women to have separate clothing, no need for all these junks.

Each time you try to keep Deuteronomy, you are cutting yourself off from Christ

http://www.dailyadvent.com/religion/2019/04/03/daddy-freeze-fires-back-at-pastor-kumuyi-says-hes-wrong-for-saying-its-an-abomination-for-women-to-wear-trousers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWUXe1XRUSs

Kumuyi should have crossed this level. At his level he doesn't understand the point being made in this verse? Where did he see trouser there? How did that verse say that trouser is exclusively men's wear?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.